Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,810 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) (962 Views)

Even If She Breaks My Heart This Is Why I Will Beg Her To Stay (pictures) / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) by AmazingELixir: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2020
Nigerian cross-dresser and Instagram Sensation, James Brown has taken to his Instagram story to call on Nigerians to help him beg ‘aunty Bobrisky’ to unblock him on Instagram.

One won’t be wrong to assume James sees Bobrisky as his idol and this is truly a sad moment for him as he claims he misses her and he can’t still believe she blocked him

It remains unclear, what James did to warrant the ‘block’ from Bobrisky.

Re: Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) by Mario1989(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Sorry... UNCLE BOBRISKY
Re: Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) by dawnomike(m): 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2020
I choose not to comment on this one...
Re: Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) by ideatoprince18(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2020
Na wa ooooo

Aunty Bob idi risky ..... Over to you .... Ngwa why did I u bulock your pikin?
Re: Aunty Bobrisky Has Blocked Me, Help Me Beg Her’- James Brown Cries Out (photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fvck you both

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired And Disgusted / Savage Trap Star Unclad Video Leaked 18+ / This Akwa Ibom Guy On Instagram Was Smoking A Pipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.