Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists (40348 Views)

Retired Soldiers Protest 24 Months Unpaid Pension Arrears (photos) / Farooq Kperogi: Revolt Of “Repentant” Boko Haram Terrorists Proves My Point / Soldiers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances, Obsolete Equipment In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Codezz: 5:43am On Jan 31, 2020
Then what are we fighting for ?

3 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 31, 2020
"Releasing repentant Boko Haram members." Is this country for real? What a disgrace. The military is already overwhelmed and overran by the Terrorists, and the Federal Government is "Technically" confused and helpless about these. How can you release culprits into the society when the Terrorists haven't been Defeated?

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by backnbeta(f): 5:57am On Jan 31, 2020
Until Southerners join Boko Haram, Boko Haram terrorists will be released after 'rehabilitation' undecided

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by urahara(m): 7:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Blue3k:

Lol forgiveness is overrated. It's wild how all the worst sort of people warrant amnesty from bandits to bokos. There has to be consequences to serve as a deterrent. These guys are traitors and should be executed.

And the Niger delta avengers weren't as satanic as Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by surgical: 7:30am On Jan 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Nigeria is the only country where the military and a Terrorist group share the same commander in chief
This really sums it up

3 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by surgical: 7:34am On Jan 31, 2020
Bringback9ja1:
In USA, no matter if a terrorist repent,

Death is the only penalty for being a terrorist.

In Nigeria, Amnesty is what terrorists get as reward
That's not all they are even paid in pounds,euros and dollars to continue their operations,it is a win win for the book boys

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2020
saaron:
Nigeria is one of the few rotten countries in the world where murderers are rehabilitated and released. While street protesters are shot to death for exercising their fundamental human rights.
This right here is a message to Nigerians; ''You can get away with murder if you're an Islamist terrorist.''
Releasing boko haram terrorist murderers under guise of ''Rehabilitation'' is nothing but Insult to boko haram victims and their families.

There's nothing like repentant terrorist!
Remember Taqiyya (Deception is Islam's number one tool of war).
Buhari's islamist regime is using boko haram to play taqiyya on Nigerians.

#BuhariMustResign
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by seunmohmoh(f): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
It's time to leave this country.

3 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Godsonkemz(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari is the commander in chief of Islamic terrorism in Nigeria believe it or argue with your ancestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by aimuan(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2020
No it's clear buhari is a boko haram sympathizer. I have been reading it online but never believed, now I believe.

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Sweeetheart(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2020
protest in futility, only fool believes Buhari is not the king behind Bokoharam

if Bokoharam killed life and destroy houses, whenever they're caught he give them amnesty money for compensation

if herdsmen are caught, he ordered them to be transferred to Abuja

this same man is surprise Bokoharam and herdsmen are still killing despite his direct support to their killings. Yusuf, zahra and others will pay for Buhari sin against humanity

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by lexy2014: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2020
danvon:
When Buhari released Boko Haram I think he had a good idea in mind, countries like Norway do the same thing

But this is not Norway

Buhari "had a good idea in mind"? Can u kindly shed some light?

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2020
In Nigeria where terrorism is getting on the increase, arrested terrorist and militants are given amnesty, after that some of them get paid handsomely to start a new life while some of them are given an education and sponsored to study abroad through one yeye programme. Imagine seeing the killer of your husband and children enjoying amnesty by freely mingling in the community where he killed all it's inhabitants before getting arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jakpon: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:
Buhari loves the Boko Haram members deeply.

See Boko Haram enjoying in dining tables and
seeping inside treated mosquito nets
This pictures get me miffed. Just look at terrorist and blood sucking psychopaths being given a state sponsored VIP treatment.

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by DexterousOne(m): 9:09am On Jan 31, 2020
Staro:
Buhari loves the Boko Haram members deeply.

See Boko Haram enjoying in dining tables and
seeping inside treated mosquito nets

Buhari is a terrorist sympathizing govt

Recruiting boko haram members into our military
And releasing them after "rehabilitation"

Shiite members did not get a chance to be "rehabilitated"

Ipob members did not get the chance to be rehabilitated

They got killed by orders from above

All you foolish southerners who supported and continue to support this satanic government

God's judgement will be on all of you

Your own day of sorrow is coming

AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by DexterousOne(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2020
seunmohmoh:
It's time to leave this country.

You no know

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by DexterousOne(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2020
urahara:

Look at this fool

You are comparing Militants to boko haram terrorists?

Are you okay?

4 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by gratiaeo(m): 9:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Buhari is a Boko haram commander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 9:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Awol1:
Don't protest their release, protest their enlistment into the army.

What are you talking about??!....

There's no where in a sane nation that terrorists are allowed to walk free, not to speak of enlisting anywhere.

No serious country even negotiates with terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
I just weak for my country

Why nairaland no get Crying emoji sef?

Seun please include crying emoji don't let my tears over Nigeria just waste away without people seeing what I'm going through.

I dey weep profusely for my country.

Where is my handkerchief?

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
so damn unfair, stupid & pathetic!

blatant travesty of justice!

shame on the satanic, sadistic, oloriburuku govt of EVIL!

the shithole is on a cliff edge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by StrikeBack(m): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Released Boko Haram repentant are used as swap deals

Boko haram is asking for two top commanders for Leah Sharibu
Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Just don't want to get tribalistic here, truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Emk5556: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2020
I used to read on nairaland that buhari is the head of boko haram but I never believed it until I read this post. Otherwise how on earth you release a murderer on the grounds that he or she has repented. This is disheartening. Who did we offend for goodness sake.

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by heffem(m): 9:18am On Jan 31, 2020
I thought that rotten meat seller is always on all threads.....still waiting for his sense-less posts.

4 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by majamajic(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Nukilia:
Nigerians will learn sense in the end grin

We dey learn ?

U fight and fight , u capture these people only to put them back into the battlefield again and start again to fight them

Then why are u fighting against them in the first place ?

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jaqenhghar: 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
They say you should be patriotic and show respect to fallen heroes. The Niggerian army witholds payment to families of the slain men and treats its men lile trash meanwhile BH are given 5 star treatment. The irony

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Jan 31, 2020
urahara:

The former were rebels fighting an internationally accepted and known injustice on their lands.... The latter, on the other hand, are individuals paid to kill and maim innocent people for the sole purpose of forcing a decadent and moronic religion on them...

World over, rebellion can be stemmed by negotiations and change in government policies... However, the sole remedy for terrorism is to brutally exterminate the parasites!!! There is no middle ground for negotiations or "arrest and release"!!!

When you become a terrorist, you have basically signed your own death warrant!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Patrioticman007(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2020
What

1 Like

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Jaqenhghar: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2020
Nukilia:
Nigerians will learn sense in the end grin
Learning and Nigeria is an oxymoron

2 Likes

Re: Widows Of Soldiers Protest Release Of Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2020
Ignorance about humanity is what will lead one to be a terrorist.
What pains me the most is why this terrorists attack innocent civilians on the streets.
Why don't they carry their terrorism to Aso rock/government houses since they want to make a statement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hausa Motorcyclists Invade Same Global Estate In Abuja / The Ibori Sentencing: Live Updates / Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.