Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically (2513 Views)

Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2010
. . what happened when you saw her or she saw you ?

she sent / he truly the person in the picture . . or they sent you a 10yr old picture? grin

was she / tall or short as they confessed?

Let's go . . .
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

What happened after you met your match

kpekpeye/turkey,

tell us,
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2010
I met this girl online on icq several years ago. She used to pooooooose !! you would think she was halle berry.

so we finally decided to meet in front of tantalizers (half-way from our offices on victoria island) at lunchtime

we'd described ourselves and what we were wearing so we'd recognized each other

I'd been shocked before by another girl so I got there a few mins earlier (will tell you that story later  wink I stayd out of sight so I'd see her first without her seeing me.

I saw the girl and I was like  . .what the heck

Her face was nothing like her voice.  F-U-G-L-Y!!

I quietly let her wait around for a while and then she left.  I went back to work  . .got back on icq and told her I could not make it to the agreed spot.

Dont kill me oh, you would have done the same thing if you saw this face cheesy
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by star4(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
i met
i liked
i loved
rest is history cool
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by star4(f): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
@kokoye! That seems nasty but if you dont like what you see how can we judge? Sorry for your loss wink
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2010
Another one sent me a pix of her face when she was 18 yrs old. We planned to hang out that evening so I went to pick her from work.

The lady I saw in her office told me to sit down while she sent for her. I respectfully sat down.

After 15 mins I asked for her again and the elderly lady told me she was the one - I nearly sunk into my seat . . I had nearly prostrated for her!!

I lied that I had to go drop off my friend and i'd be right back to pick her up.

Of course we both knew I was lying  cheesy
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by niceone3(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2010
She wor wor oo! Chai! no be small. But she get small brain sha
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by Dyt(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
Infact he is so damn gd lookin
my bf
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

I met this girl online on icq several years ago. She used to pooooooose !! you would think she was halle berry.

so we finally decided to meet in front of tantalizers (half-way from our offices on victoria island) at lunchtime

I'd been shocked before by another girl so I got there a few mins earlier (will tell you that story later  wink I stayd out of sight so I'd see her first without her seeing me.

I quietly let her wait around for a while and then she left.  I went back to work  . .got back on icq and told her I could not make it to the agreed spot.

I guess we won't be meeting any time soon seeing you don't like fugly women!  cry cry cry
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2010
You are Eve hon.

Eves aint ugly!
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
Have you guys meet a woman who looked pretty on her picture and cam but in person she looks ten time better than the picture and cam?  

I have heard guys say that, I wonder how can someone look better in person than on cam or photo?
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2010
We, Eves aren't ugly but we sure the hell are FUGLIES, ask Jaybee! cry
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Have you guys meet a woman who looked pretty on her picture and cam but in person she looks ten time better than the picture and cam?

I have heard guys say that, I wonder how can someone look better in person than on cam or photo?

I met and dated one like that. unfortunately she was wayy younger than me and our height difference was out of wack.

we remain good friends to this day. I actually introduced her to her husband
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by racheal84(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

lol i prolly would have hid if i met in a public place to see first. except i flew to lagos and being white, and not knowing anything hiding was not gonna happen lol, but he was the same person i saw on cam and pics, thank god.
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^

so you guys met online? . . is this the same guy you were telling me about earlier?
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by racheal84(f): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
kokoye:

^^^

so you guys met online? . . is this the same guy you were telling me about earlier?

Yes,
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2010
Yes i remeber meeting Christy far back 1999,

She seemed to be the only lady with american accent on fone,

Even my friends grew Jealous of me for having her,

Although she was older than myself with more than 6yrs

But my swag kept her wishing i was the Mr.Rite for her,

On the D-day

Our meeting place was Mr.Biggs, We agreed that we would both wear whites shirts with

a black trouser as i had no fone then,

I decided to wear a yellow shirt and wait,

i sighted her from a-far and goose bumps immediately came all over me,

What i saw can only be explained by someone who died fighting wars during the times of Adolf Hitler

May Gawd 4give me but she had the head of a Transformer and the shape of her mouth is better not explained

I immediately sensed i was in soup, and kept quiet,lower my head and started eating slowly,

she came in and saw another man with his wife wearing the same thing (went to the man and said something)

I took the exit door and never sent her mails anymore despite she sent me tons of more mails~

I waz too young for all that anyway!!
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by kokoye(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^^^

grin grin

crazy boy
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Oh yes eve you break my heart with that statement

I missed my ex,

I remember seeing after 6months,

She had the beauty that i would have to be drunk before i could approach her on a normal day,

On our 1st meeting, I couldnt believe my eyes, ( I even had a welcome cake ) waiting for her,

she came in and fell for me too, I would never 4get my ex,

too bad she wants to get married 2 early @ 21
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

Oh yes eve you break my heart with that statement

I missed my ex,

I remember seeing after 6months,

She had the beauty that i would have to be drunk before i could approach her on a normal day,

On our 1st meeting, I couldnt believe my eyes, ( I even had a welcome cake ) waiting for her,

she came in and fell for me too, I would never 4get my ex,

too bad she wants to get married 2 early @ 21

Aren't you like 40? You better take what you can get! cheesy
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by Wislet(f): 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

Yes i remeber meeting Christy far back 1999,

She seemed to be the only lady with american accent on fone,

Even my friends grew Jealous of me for having her,

Although she was older than myself with more than 6yrs

But my swag kept her wishing i was the Mr.Rite for her,

On the D-day

Our meeting place was Mr.Biggs, We agreed that we would both wear whites shirts with

a black trouser as i had no fone then,

I decided to wear a yellow shirt and wait,

i sighted her from a-far and goose bumps immediately came all over me,

What i saw can only be explained by someone who died fighting wars during the times of Adolf Hitler

May Gawd 4give me but she had the head of a Transformer and the shape of her mouth is better not explained

I immediately sensed i was in soup, and kept quiet,lower my head and started eating slowly,

she came in and saw another man with his wife wearing the same thing (went to the man and said something)

I took the exit door and never sent her mails anymore despite she sent me tons of more mails~

I waz too young for all that anyway!!

If it's not 190, e no fit be de same as 190. Ha ha ha ha.
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Aren't you like 40? You better take what you can get! cheesy

thats means your husband is my boy,
Tomorrow im sending him 2 take care of my Dog's cage!! angry angry
Wislet:

If it's not 190, e no fit be de same as 190. Ha ha ha ha.

LOL, if its not Knorr it can never be Knorr grin grin grin
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2010
cool
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2010
^^

LOL @ refugees,

Talk more again i would call Omo_ibo on your azz

so he can ship you back 2 your roots in kenya

Infact im tired of fightin 2 u

ure a lost case, Greet VICTOR your husband for me!! grin grin
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by MrsEve2(f): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2010
190:

^^

LOL @ refugees,

Talk more again i would call Omo_ibo on your azz

so he can ship you back 2 your roots in kenya

Infact im tired of fightin 2 u

ure a lost case, Greet VICTOR your husband for me!! grin grin

Good boy! Now let me shrink your head so I can add it to my collections of lost suckers souls grin
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by Ivynwa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2010
Hi Mrs Eve,
How are you doing girl?

190 Sweetie,
Now stop getting on Mrs Eve's nerves. I like the decorations done on that tricycle. It's lovely.
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 190: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Good boy! Now let me shrink your head so I can add it to my collections of lost suckers souls grin

come and meet me in church

im waiting!! angry
angry angry angry

Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by iice(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2010
Havent grin
I'm usually too lazy to carry my legs to go meet someone.
But i don't think i would run away if he didn't look hot undecided
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2010
lots of gist
but I'll take it one after the other grin grin grin

Had one birthday mate
Same day, same month, same year.

We talked on fone for 2 years
agreed to meet in VI for lunch opposite my office @ a fast food

I rode the elevator down
called the number,
saw one fugly thing searching for her fone from her pocket

I couldnt believe my eyes,  gosh angry angry angry
I took up courage; walked to her
we still went to the fast food
but I couldnt eat the chicken I bought
mere sight of her face makes me wanna puke undecided undecided
arrgh!
didnt spend up to 10 mins with her
and guys, that's the last comm btw us undecided

Lesson: Never try to place a face with a voice. You'll be shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by Mygoldie(f): 11:58am On Dec 11, 2010
umm lipsrsealed undecided
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by beeman80: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2010
Its nt rly abt looks all d time.Sometimes the personality gets u.For me looks should come secondary.Though it helps.
Re: You Became Friends Online And Now You Have To Meet Physically by 2kurupt(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2010
Dis is 1 funny tread.

If there is one thing i realized in all this online stuff, is that most 9ja gals are photogenic & dey got pretty damn good voice on fone too. (no offenze)

Dats why i have to be very convinced from all your pics b4 we meet. Even at dat you never can tell

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Pastor Without Arms And Legs Is Married! / Woman Seeks Divorce For Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction By Husband / The Journal (A True Story Of Love and Rejection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.