Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

That Brought USA Travel Ban - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / That Brought USA Travel Ban (4466 Views)

Debo Ologunagba: Wike Won't Dump The Party That Brought Him From Obscurity / #EndSARS: The Post That Brought Down Sars / TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dasuks:

well to hell with them as well. I'm just saying that the considerations behind such a broad action, go beyond the misadventures of those individuals.
Contributing factors that led to the visa ban. They need Nigeria to have a comprehensive database. Some deportees still find a way to sneak back into the country.
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
Litmus:
There is a limited but still useful parallel to draw between collective Nigerians in America and collective Igbo in Nigeria. The crux of the matter is that both are groups too powerful for the influence they do not wield in America and Nigeria respectively. For our purpose America is a land of interloper immigrants with only Native Americans spiritually and philosophically justified for the paternalistic role held by EuroAmericans.

In Nigeria and America, ethnicity and race informs position to power respectively. Just as Igbo need to play a smatter political game in Nigeria, Nigerians in America need to be more strategic.
I am not understanding this drivel
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hotspotbro:

Naija done tire me but I know that the ban will be lifted. I wanna leave the fucking country too. But this racist president should be dealt with.
He is not racist, 47 Africans countries are not on the list of banned countries.
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
chiron:

Finally someone with a detailed reason and proper logical explanation not some hillbilly cock and bull idiotic crap
when I saw this write-up i started following him immediately, it was very intelligent of him
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
when I saw this write-up i started following him immediately, it was very intelligent of him
undecided
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
chiron:

Finally someone with a detailed reason and proper logical explanation not some hillbilly cock and bull idiotic crap
I stated fact brah
Re: That Brought USA Travel Ban by BERNIMOORE: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
You forgot Femi Adesina who accused USA of making theirself world police.... Until USA just showed a little policing by sending Unmanned Hunter drone that hides 7400plus miles in the sky and located its target ....The most dreaded quassim Suleiman and eliminate him within its own convoy...without noise, Femi Adesina's Brain was reset back to factory mode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How A DPO Greeted Oluwo Of Iwo During A Visit To His Palace (photos) / Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China / PDP Chairmanship: Horsetrading As Ugwuanyi Zoning Committee Decides Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.