Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:58 PM

What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? (526 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by seanjost: 6:23am On Feb 01, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what the proper way to quit a relationship is without over hurting the next person's emotions?

I'm not talking about testing-the-water relationship.

I'm talking about a proper relationship of about three or more years in which everything, from emotions, through finance, and to time, is invested in.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Depressedkidd: 6:27am On Feb 01, 2020
seanjost:
Sometimes I wonder what the proper way to quit a relationship is without over hurting the next person's emotions?

I'm not talking about testing-the-water relationship.

I'm talking about a proper relationship of about three or more years in which everything, from emotions, through finance, and to time, is invested in.
There is no way. Hurt will definitely be involved even if the break up is mutual.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by yenereal(m): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Why end a relationship without reason? Tell us the reason(s) first.
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by money121(m): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2020
kiss
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Skyfornia(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2020
You don chop belleful okwaya!?

Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Certifiedbadman(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2020
U don belleful u wan quit abi?
Re: What's The Best Way To End A Relationship With A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? by Oluneutral: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
You've found another person you think is better, abi?

Anyway, There is no way to end a supposed good relationship without hurting the other person. No way, but if you want to end it, just end it anyhow. I pray it'll be a blessing in disguise for the other person that'll feel hurt.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Life Partner And Soulmate / ABSU.. Cultist Killed One Again... Why Nigeria.? Which Way.? / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.