Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (117631 Views)

A Lady & Her Guy Were Making Love In A Restaurant Club In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Guys, what's your opinion?

The guy later got the curvy lady same day as they kiss and romance. See more photos below
Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Celebrityblog: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
See more, what the curvy lady did and what happened next here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/ladies-what-would-you-do-if-this-guy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ekez(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
Abeg make una no vex becos of ma comment.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2018
Leave him.biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by teresafaith: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2018
I will smile and, cheesy ask you like?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
A slap can reset the direction of his view.

That is, if I were a lady.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by lalanice(f): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
nothing.

There is no way he would have been my man if he has eyes that stares at women like that

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
After looking...

GF: what are you looking at

ME: Whao! what a nice perfume scent, I guess I should buy you one, wait let me ask her the name of the perfume!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7933267_img20180326191516editedit_jpeg5e301a24300770ca7081d9acccc67460

Drabeey was HERE

336 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2018
shocked

The rate at which men view ladies back

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ladies stare at bulges too..so no big deal.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Even if you want to stare, stare if she's in your line of sight, why look back and continue staring? this is more like he's salivating or drolling, i cant be with someone like that nah, he has cheating tendencies.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,.
If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.

Which kind nyash be dis .?

grin grin Big big nyansh everywhere you look, and well packaged to stand out like an advert.

It's really hard maintaining focus these days while walking the streets. For creatures of sight like men, it takes extra strength

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ekez(m): 5:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nnaabros:

grin grin Big big nyansh everywhere you look, and well packaged to stand out like an advert.

It's really hard maintaining focus these days while walking the streets, for creatures of sight like men, it takes extra strength
Ma broda i almost fall 4 gutter yesterday becos of nyash

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is disgusting and unattractive period.

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
Celebrityblog:
Dear ladies, what would be your reaction if you were going out with your lover, boyfriend or husband and he saw a hot, curvy lady passed and he turned to lust after her?
Source:

Men look, I look and we discuss what we both looked at this immature automatic assumption that it’s lust is a sign of insecurity and lack of emotional intelligence

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AgentGoat: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

No be only you my friend I wan dye

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
A slap can reset the direction of view.
The beating you go chop,your life will never remain the same

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ekez(m): 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2018
AgentGoat:
No be only you my friend I wan dye
Dem say make men no cheat,but wetin i dey see ,e fit no happen
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
The beating you go chop,your life will never remain the same

cheesy I no be woman sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by AgentGoat: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

Dem say make men no cheat,but wetin i dey see ,e fit no happen
Na hypocrisy dey worry naija people everybody dey cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ekez(m): 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
AgentGoat:
Na hypocrisy dey worry naija people everybody dey cheat.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ekez(m): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
Nnaabros:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I beleive yu
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2018
My woman should rather be worried if I don't look back because I may go behind her back to take a real deeper look. grin

16 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2018
MajorJeffery:
My woman should rather be worried if I don't look back because I may go behind her back to take a real deeper look. grin

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
See the sweet chick he’s holding yet looking at different kind of diseases packed in one human being as fat.

One mans food. Fat is disgusting and unattractive period.
LMAO you are nyashless grin grin.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Two parts of the female anatomy men do not joke with- Ass and boobs. Nothing wrong in my man looking at the nyash, because me sef will look, but don't look more than once because it will be disrespectful.

Big ass is overrated anyway. Your knees and ankles will feel the effect of all that load when you start advancing in age.

22 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by Ishilove: 6:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
JjBankys:
LMAO you are nyashless grin grin.
You can feel the envy in that comment, shey? Lmao!! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by chiommy123(f): 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
I will walk pass him so that he'll disgrace himself very well

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by apenaola(m): 6:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Men look, I look and we discuss what we both looked at this immature automatic assumption that it’s lust is a sign of insecurity and lack of emotional intelligence

Coming from a mature mind.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by wealthyhenry(m): 6:32pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ekez:
The way nyash take full everywhere,.
If na dis tym jesus come him no-go make heaven.

Which kind nyash be dis .?

Be careful bro before you blaspheme...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) by sladimeji(m): 6:41pm On Oct 10, 2018
haaaa idi bi deep freezer...chai grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.