Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144826 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ibkayee(f): 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bitchiamjay:
This could be us but you want that sugarmummy lifestyle. �
Lool

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by opebiboy: 1:47am On Feb 04, 2020
two idiots
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Endyrich: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind

You have know point what about Wizkid and Tiwa does it mean Tiwa don't have money?

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Otis7:
When will you grow up David?
Your ancestor was not up to your age when he conquered Goliath but you no get sense than acting like a teenager. I really like you David but at times you prove there's nothing in that your pangólò head.

Whose ancestor? wetin I no go read for nairaland. grin
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Officermuchacho: 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2020
wat nonsence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.