Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144833 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Confirmedzombie: 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ugly shapeless broke frustrated humans. Both lack maturity. Education is indeed power. A school drop out who cant even wrote or spoke good inglish.
Rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ovieigho(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
I’m happy seeing these two wax stronger in their relationship

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Wishing them best of luck in your their relationship endeavor.

Take advantage of the ongoing housing schemes @Berry Court Estate, Omole Phase 2 Extension.

Located within the power city of Lagos.

3Bedroom Terrace Duplex - 45m

4Bedroom Semi Detached - 50m & so on.

Luxury with flexible payment plans.

5m initial deposit & spread the balance for up to 48months.

For inspection & payment details:
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Neddstark: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Peruzzi suck finish remain for you grin

13 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by gassbee: 10:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
All mines

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by AllenSpencer: 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2020
This babe just be like fvck maid to Davido.

Davido no respect am one bit.

11 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by millionboi(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect
4women

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
Nice blosoms, very beautiful.

Firm perky bosoms is a woman's pride anyday grin
oga, shut up

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by femi4: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect
Objectifying her openly...he's surely after the body. Hope the story won't change when Olympus start to obey gravity

18 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Neoteny(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Someday you'll grow up.

Someday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by EmekaBlue(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
na lie o...ifeanyi dey suck am pass u
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Namaskar: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
davido, ha ha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by johnmattew: 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind
u said it all

14 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Lugianostar(m): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Who is struggling them with you Papa Ifeanyi?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido has rubbished rumours

Davido captioned the Instagram picture:

"ALL MINES !! Bleep YALL!!"

omo lalasticlala see traffic na... Davido don f*ck up sha

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Bobonowell(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Even if peruzzi bleed chioma , that can't stop the love davido have for her ,
Beside with chioma body language you can easily know that she actually did d stuff ,
They are okay doesn't mean all is well ,
Check out al davido posts since the rumor broke out you ll know that he's faking it just to cover up, but chioma is not happy. grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by SoNature(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
This foolish boy has no regards for this girl

Which man treats his wife like a prostitute?

And he's supposed to be some people's role model

What's our society degenerating to?

11 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ekestic1976(f): 10:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
Forever, Yoruba are the Husbands of the Igbo. Femi Fani-Kayode and Davido on my mind shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by KenModi(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs

Thanks for sharing your uncalled for and irrelevant opinion. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Codes151(m): 10:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
poverty no Dey tire you?
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Yankee101: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Drugs no good

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Elytron1604: 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blakewilli:
freak you men! What's wrong with that it's his property and he can touch and even Carry anywhere
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
To be successful, a man has to struggle in life.

To be successful, all a woman has to do is get pregnant for such a man.

And women claim equality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by igwefivestar(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
tamonokare:
This Chioma is a gold digger, she's ready to take any sh.t just for the money. Which reasonable girl wound allow this rubbish. Hold her breast disrespectfully in public and say it's all yours and the gold digger is shining her teeth.
for ur mind now, u are making sense?

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by money121(m): 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Anijay1212(m): 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
SaintHilary:
Wife or Not

THIS GUY DISRESPECTS THIS GIRL ALOT!

I just hope she's not JulietIbrahimed" soon

Gawd!!
See as that iceberg guy dey press Juliet's bumbum like person wey wan chop fresh agege bread with akara.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by MrCork: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Davido has rubbished rumours that he would not be getting married to Chioma, The Chef Chi because of the Peruzzi unconfirmed rumours.

Davido who is in Dubai with Chioma to attend his elder brother, Adewale Adeleke and Kani's white wedding, shared a photo of him grabbing Chioma’s boobs at the wedding event.

Davido captioned the Instagram picture:

"ALL MINES !! Bleep YALL!!"

....very ugly thing...am from London & hear in Pekam, we have thousands of Jamaican lovelys that make her look like house maid...I can hav her if/ when I want (true story) angry
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Shakaranews2020: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Watch full video of the wedding here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH9Bf5-lHWM

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Happy for them

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by israelmao(m): 10:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
This one with Fuara de Nunu
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Horbar1: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Good for them.

Meanwhile, are you looking for where to get quality day old chicks of all kind from reputable hatcheries ?

Contact us today at Y2F FARMS & AGRO-SERVICES.

We deliver nationwide.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2020
Perruzi
DNA
And what again?

Paternity test. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.