Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144823 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Rockyrascal(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2020
tamonokare:
This Chioma is a gold digger, she's ready to take any sh.t just for the money. Which reasonable girl wound allow this rubbish. Hold her breast disrespectfully in public and say it's all yours and the gold digger is there posing for camera.
we Nigerians are heavy hypocrites. If a A list American celeb is in the news for a similar reason, your likes will come here to heap praises.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Kenneygirl:
This boy has no respect

No be today! Na long throat cause am!

Even right in front of guests at their child's dedication and in a public plane.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by gentlegenius(m): 8:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Sunofgod:
Irresponsible parents.......where have they dumped that poor child since?

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]
LWKM...

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by MonTaNa92: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Wawu... Mo4 oo.. This ur grammar na Agba awo..
Confirmedzombie:
Ugly shapeless broke frustrated humans. Both lack maturity. Education is indeed power. A school drop out who cant even wrote or spoke good inglish.
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by xpool(m): 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind
JEALOUSY IS A PSYCHIATRIC INFECTION.
GET A LIFE, SADIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by angelfallz(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
This your comment those not make sense. 1. if you can't/don't grab your wife's breasts in public and post on SM no problem, but it does not mean that another man can't grab his wife's breasts in public and post on SM. How Davido chooses to prove whatever point he is trying to prove is none of your business.
2. how do you know that Chioma is not happy "with all these rubbish that Davido the kid is doing"?
Oga concentrate on your own wife and stop trying to tell other men, what to do or not to do with their wives.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by angelfallz(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
mamagee3:
Even in a sexualized society like America, men don’t go about grabbing their wives or girlfriend’ boobs in photos and public places...

This is humiliating!!!

What an ass to do that in front of the whole world.

First, he did that on the plane few weeks ago and now in a public wedding...it looks like this is going to be his latest habit and trend for Davido.

Chioma has to stop this before he forces her to make a sex tape for the world to see.

If it is humiliating to you, it is not humiliating to another woman.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Tulsaguy: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Feminists won't see this now. A lady who should carry herself with grace & dignity is been blinded by money. No dignity nothing.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by sweetTai(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Love of money has turned this girl from Chioma to Davido’s intimacy gadget. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by angelfallz(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2020
The number of people that are pained on this thread is unbelievable.
1. Chioma is not your wife
2. Chioma is not complaining.
Yet una dey take panadol plus paracetamol for imaginary headache, Tufiakwa Nigerians!!!
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by mamagee3(f): 9:06am On Feb 03, 2020
sweetTai:
Love of money has turned this girl from Chioma to Davido’s intimacy gadget. What a shame.
Remember how she was acting all holier than thou before the baby came.

And now she’s got Davido hooked, she has now gone wild.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2020
angelfallz:

This your comment those not make sense. 1. if you can't/don't grab your wife's breasts in public and post on SM no problem, but it does not mean that another man can't grab his wife's breasts in public and post on SM. How Davido chooses to prove whatever point he is trying to prove is none of your business.
2. how do you know that Chioma is not happy "with all these rubbish that Davido the kid is doing"?
Oga concentrate on your own wife and stop trying to tell other men, what to do or not to do with their wives.
oga, whatever his reason is, i dont care and i no send but I'll condemn rubbish when i see. Look at Chioma's face deeply, then you'll know if she's really happy with it

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by bluefilm: 9:12am On Feb 03, 2020
The girl is not complaining so let me continue to mind my business...
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Abagworo(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:

Do you actually believe Chioma is from a poor home? I don't think she's in it for Davido's money cause his money is useless to Chioma whose father is also a billionaire though quiet.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 03, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

NOR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON’S HEADACHE. CHIOMA IS AN ADULT AND HAS NEVER FOR ONCE CRIED/COMPLAINED SHE ISN’T HAPPY WITH PICTURE. HE ISN’T SUCKING O SQUEEZING THOSE BOOBS, HIS HANDS ARE JUST RELAXING ON TOP. OTHER CELEBRITIES DO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. I YET TO SEE WHAT SCANDALOUS IS IN THOSE PICTURES.
I DON’T WHEN YOU GUYS WILL GET TO REALIZE THAT CELEBRITIES ENJOY ATTENTION SEEKING PHOTOS & VIDEOS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
CHIOMA FEELS BOTH HAPPY & BLESSED AND HER FAMILY IS ULTRA PROUD OF HER. WAILERS PLEASE RESERVE YOUR ENERGY FOR YOUR PERSONAL TRAVAIL, NOTHING DO CHIOMA.
Celebrity life sha
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

[b]THE TRUTY HASN’T CHANGED, YOU ARE NAIVE. YOU SEEM TO BE A LOCAL CHAMPION. WHEN YOU TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA AND YOU SEE COUPLES ROMANTICALLY KISS AND CUDDLE ON THE STREET, THEN YOU WILL REALIZE YOU ARE FROM THE JUNGLE AND STILL THINK LIKE A JUNGLE FELLOW. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU FIND THAT SCANDALOUS IN THOSE PHOTOS? DID HE SQUEEZE THE BREAST, OR WAS HE SUCKING THEM.
YOU NEED A LITTLE MORE OF EXPOSURE. YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT CELEBRITY LIFE IS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IF YOU BELONG TO SHARIA LAW, THEN SOCIAL MEDIA ISN’T FOR YOU (WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO MUSLIMS).
FORGET SELECTIVE JUSTICE JAY Z, KAYNE WEST AND CO. HAVE EVEN MORE SCANDALOUS PHOTOS.
NIGERIANS CAN FAKE HOLY HOLY, BUT ARE THE END OF THE DAY THEY END UP BEING DEMONS. IT IS NOW TRENDING THAT NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE ONE THE MOST PROMISCUOUS ON EARTH. HIV PREVALENCE RATE IN NIGERIA IS HIGH AND MOST SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED. WHERE ALL THE HOLY HOLY DEY CARRY UNA GO.
SEE PHOTOS OF OTHER CELEBRITIES AND UPGRADE YOUR PERCEPTION OF CELEBRITY LIFE. JAY Z IS MARRIED TO BEYONCE AND THEY HAVE 3 CHILDREN. CARDY B IS ALSO MARRIED. KIM IS ALSO MARRIED TO KAYNE WEST. MILEY CIRUS IS JUST A GIRLFRIEND TO CODY SIMPSON.[/b]
The point i have gotten from your post is that: western societies have introduced rubbish into our culture. Do you think that anything like this could happen in the past in 9ja? We were known to be innocent !
You guys be worshipping whites like say them sabi anything.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 9:25am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:

POVERTY NA BASTARD MY DEAR

guys hustle o make one yeye boy no turn ur daughter to this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

POVERTY NA BASTARD MY DEAR

guys hustle o make one yeye boy no turn ur daughter to this nonsense
guyyy. I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by jevic(m): 9:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido and boobs grabbing are like 5&6.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
The point i have gotten from your post is that: western societies have introduced rubbish into our culture. Do you think that anything like this could happen in the past in 9ja? We were known to be innocent !
You guys be worshipping whites like say them sabi anything.

Dude don't let that international local champ deceive you ,I have been to foreign gathering both religion and conference meeting ,what they pottray the Western society to be is not wat it actually is ,,they still behave modest and appropriately man ,,,,when u see a Christian Western lady bro u go ask yourself if probably she get half Africa parent ,,

3 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by AfroKnight: 9:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Even the koko master with all his showbiz gra gra in those days doesn’t disrespect his wife like this.

Men, you should please respect your wives. I say “wives” cos Davido has repeatedly called her his wife.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by angelfallz(m): 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
oga, whatever his reason is, i dont care and i no send but I'll condemn rubbish when i see. Look at Chioma's face deeply, then you'll know if she's really happy with it
This is where your mistake is coming from. To it you it is rubbish, to Davido it is normal. As for Chioma's face, i am not a face reader and you are not a face reader. If Chioma does not like it she would tell Davido, and she won't come and tell you that she told Davido. Stop taking paracetamol for a headache that is not your own. In fact you are not even sure if the headache exists, because Chioma did not complain to you.
How would you feel if i am to tell you, that some of the things, you do with your wife is "rubbish" because it does not conform to what i believe to be correct?
How would your wife feel if i go around telling people, that they should look at your wife's face deeply that she is not really happy with what you are doing? Your wife did she complain to me?
So, you see oga you are an outsider looking in, forming opinions based on your own beliefs and pictures and to be frank, your posts and comments just shows you are envious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 9:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
guyyy. I dey tell you

Na proverty day course this non sense ,
He isn't a comedian neither is she a comedian else I for say they are trying to be funny

Even basketmouth way funny no even they try this kin thing
And if this said lady is teased in a comedy show for about her boobs for 4 hours non stop ,it's same davido that will say someone is disrespectful

4 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 9:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Abagworo:

Do you actually believe Chioma is from a poor home? I don't think she's in it for Davido's money cause his money is useless to Chioma whose father is also a billionaire though quiet.

Who day deceive u , because u hear say na private University she go abi ?

Our family friend son attend private University too one of the best ,but na e father friend way day uk sponsor the education does that make our family friend billionaires ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by nickxtra(m): 9:39am On Feb 03, 2020
MrPresident1:
Nice bosoms, very beautiful.

Firm perky bosoms is a woman's pride anyday grin
How did you know they are nice and firm?
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ScotMisile: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
While Chioma has taken over his senses.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2020
shocked
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ScotMisile: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

Who day deceive u , because u hear say na private University she go abi ?

Our family friend son attend private University too one of the best ,but na e father friend way day uk sponsor the education does that make our family friend billionaires ?
See who in action!!! Chiomas Father is a billionaire. .. Is it so painful to you?
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
embarassed
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 10:11am On Feb 03, 2020
ScotMisile:

See who in action!!! Chiomas Father is a billionaire. .. Is it so painful to you?

Y should it ,it makes no difference actually ,,the message it sends to everyone is the daughter had a poor upbringing ,that makes her a intimacy gadget to a man ,,,

Who am I to judge

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by opebiboy: 10:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Two idiots

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.