Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (144820 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Lady Bares Her Boobs At Davido's 26th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 5:41am On Feb 03, 2020
12inchess:

Is that how your dad grabs your mum's boobs in public? You cannot be more western than the white man.

YOU NEED TO TRAVEL OUT OF NIGERIA TO GET EXPOSED. IN AS MUCH AS YOU REMAIN A LOCAL CHAMPION, YOU WILL KEEP BEING NAIVE.
I LEFT NIGERIA OVER 2 DECADES AGO, THAT IS WHY I SEE THINGS IN A MORE LIBERAL WAY. MANY NIGERIANS ARE BIG TIME FAKERS. THEY LIKE ACTING HOLY, WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY DEMONS.
NOR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHE. CHIOMA IS PROUD AND HAPPY WITH HER RELATIONSHIP WITH DAVIDO. SHE DIDN’T COMPLAIN OF NOT BEING COMFORTABLE WITH THOSE PICTURES. THIS IS ALL ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA ATTENTION SEEKING PALAVER OF CELEBRITIES.
YOU NOVA OLD REACH TO MARRY, WHEN YOU DEY THINK OF WHAT YOUR PARENTS CAN DO? I’M ALREADY DONE HAVING KIDS, WHICH MEANS I CAN PROUDLY REPLICATE THIS PHOTOS WITH MY WIFE AND IT WILL BE SEEN AS A ROMANTIC GESTURE IN MY ENVIRONMENT. UNFORTUNATELY NAIVE NIGERIANS THINK WHAT IS DISPLAYED ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS RESTRICTED TO JUST THE VIEW OF NIGERIAS BACK HOME.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by mozona(m): 5:41am On Feb 03, 2020
dem follow u drag am
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by SamOyovwi: 5:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Na wah for you o. Nor be Davido wife to be. When you marry your wife, nor touch her
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kingrefreshed: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido my brother I join you to say "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEM ALL!

Chioma this, Chioma that! That boobs na una own

I know so many of you will not sleep tonight because of worry. Worrying about another nigggars wive and family.

Worry kee una there.

Aaaah shes not decent, bla bla bla bla

But majority of una here na rapist!

Ogun rape una there.

Again I say " FUUUUUUUUUCK UNA THERE "
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by true2god: 5:47am On Feb 03, 2020
it is a shame for someone to sell her pride and honour in the name of wealth and comfort.... Chiomah.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Bukden16(m): 5:48am On Feb 03, 2020
MrPresident1:
Nice blosoms, very beautiful.

Firm perky bosoms is a woman's pride anyday grin

Fallen Olympus will not agree.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by BeerParlour: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2020
See people's role model,

Davido is childish

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by mamagee3(f): 5:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Even in a sexualized society like America, men don’t go about grabbing their wives or girlfriend’ boobs in photos and public places...

This is humiliating!!!

What an ass to do that in front of the whole world.

First, he did that on the plane few weeks ago and now in a public wedding...it looks like this is going to be his latest habit and trend for Davido.

Chioma has to stop this before he forces her to make a sex tape for the world to see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by TruthSpeaker: 6:00am On Feb 03, 2020
anonimi:

All the pictures you posted were of concerts.
See as you dey crase to not post pictures of them at a wedding.

I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOU OWN CRAZINESS NAH CARRY COME. SO YOUR ISSUE IS THE EVENT WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AND NOT THE GESTURE PER SEY? WHATEVER BE THE CASE CHIOMA IS AN ADULT AND IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED TO DAVIDO. SHE DIDN’T AT ANY POINT IN TIME COMPLAIN OF THE GESTURE OR THE CIRCUMSTANCE AT WHICH THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.
NOR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR HEADACHE WHEN YOU DEY SUSPECT SEY ANOTHER PERSON GET. CHIOMA FEELS REALLY HAPPY AND BLESSED IN LIFE BEING WITH DAVIDO.
CELEBRITIES LOVE ATTENTION SEEKING PHOTOS IN THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, THEY DON’T NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT THEM.
NONE OF THE 3 PICTURES BELOW WERE TAKEN AT A CONCERT.
STOP BEING NAIVE, THIS IS 2020 ALREADY, NOT 1980.

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Evablizin(f): 6:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Sunofgod:
Irresponsible parents.......where have they dumped that poor child since?

[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]
cheesy cheesy Your meme made me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:12am On Feb 03, 2020
Chai let somebody advice dix girl to be wise, davido will soon dump her I can see the sign, davido is only after her body,

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by thatkindthing: 6:28am On Feb 03, 2020
How this one concern us? Well Goodluck to them, meanwhile did anyone see Imobile's goal yesterday? Watch it on YouTube with my Camon 12 air, that was one hell of a goal
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ellizy(m): 6:29am On Feb 03, 2020
I see nothing bad in this
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Ukachuwu123: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2020
Who else observed that she is wearing her ring as married while Davido has his on as engagment. Married to an engaged man.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by toprealman: 6:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Poor Ifeanyi..... essential milk denied the little one.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Greatfullheart: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2020
Blakewilli:
Pity for the igbo girl Chioma. She aint happy with all these rubbish that David the kid is doing butm money has revoked her right to freedom of speech. Imagine posting a pics with me grabbing my wife's b**bs?
Whatever point he is trying to prove, there are better reasonable methods of proving it. Of course, i dont blame her. Which lady out there would want to loose the fame and wealth of obo over him grabbing her b**bs
Davido has bought over her body in his mind
Davido has Bought Her Body, her Family so Nobody Will Complain as Long As The Money Is Flowing!

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 6:45am On Feb 03, 2020
Na for bress this girl put him jazz,tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk sad
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by encryptjay(m): 6:46am On Feb 03, 2020
I like Davido but I feel he's trying to proof something, that she's his and all that after the whole Peruzzi saga.
We'll, it's one of the things that got them together in the first place.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Greatfullheart: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I know so many of you will not sleep tonight because of worry. Worrying about another nigggars wive and family.

Worry kee una there.

Ogun rape una there.

nobody is dragging with them but there's a limit to everything. not everything you post online, cry
Kingrefreshed:

Worry kee una there.

Ogun rape una there.

nobody is dragging with them but there's a limit to everything. not everything you post online,

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Subonbon(m): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido will use her till she is useless... Beautiful ones they say are not yet born so chioma reign go soon expire like milk i just bought last week.... Enjoy while it last na wetin airtel dey always tell me....

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by roliks99(f): 6:52am On Feb 03, 2020
I feel es doing this on purpose,this is part of the consequences of whatever happened btw her nd Peruzzi(dats if its true)

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2020
CSTR2:
I hope he knows that according to igbo culture, the child is not yet his.

According to our culture, he owns the boy.. Shikena

Fvck any other culture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by DenreleDave(m): 6:55am On Feb 03, 2020
roliks99:
I feel es doing this on purpose,this is part of the consequences of whatever happened btw her nd Peruzzi(dats if its true)

Exactly, he wunt marry her... She go soon turn baby mama Las Las

2 Likes

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Kingrefreshed: 6:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Greatfullheart:
nobody is dragging with them but there's a limit to everything. not everything you post online, cry nobody is dragging with them but there's a limit to everything. not everything you post online,

Oga this is their life!!! And who made you judge over them?? If I go to your facebook page now I will see worst posts there.

Mind your business. If you can't say something good about somebody just SHUT UP!
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Subonbon(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Davido will use her till she is useless... Beautiful ones they say are not yet born so chioma reign go soon expire like milk i just bought last week.... Enjoy while it last na wetin airtel dey always tell me.... grin

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by baby124: 7:11am On Feb 03, 2020
TruthSpeaker:

I NOW UNDERSTAND THAT YOU OWN CRAZINESS NAH CARRY COME. SO YOUR ISSUE IS THE EVENT WHERE THE PICTURE WAS TAKEN AND NOT THE GESTURE PER SEY? WHATEVER BE THE CASE CHIOMA IS AN ADULT AND IS PROUDLY ASSOCIATED TO DAVIDO. SHE DIDN’T AT ANY POINT IN TIME COMPLAIN OF THE GESTURE OR THE CIRCUMSTANCE AT WHICH THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN.
NOR DEY DRINK PANADOL FOR HEADACHE WHEN YOU DEY SUSPECT SEY ANOTHER PERSON GET. CHIOMA FEELS REALLY HAPPY AND BLESSED IN LIFE BEING WITH DAVIDO.
CELEBRITIES LOVE ATTENTION SEEKING PHOTOS IN THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, THEY DON’T NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT THEM.
NONE OF THE 3 PICTURES BELOW WERE TAKEN AT A CONCERT.
STOP BEING NAIVE, THIS IS 2020 ALREADY, NOT 1980.
All these ones won’t last. When a couple tries hard to prove that they are happy, sexy and all what not. The opposite is usually the case. Kanye and Kim are seeing marriage counselors. Kanye is suffering from severe mental delusions. Miley Cyrus is an unstable element. Cardi tries so hard to keep her husbands attention. He still cheated and she almost died. He doesn’t like her like that because they keep catching him sending creepy messages and trying to cheat on her. Yet she’s still peppering herself. All these people are trying too hard when really, the world doesn’t give a damn about their relationship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by Greatfullheart: 7:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Oga this is their life!!! And who made you judge over them?? If I go to your facebook page now I will see worst posts there.

Mind your business. If you can't say something good about somebody just SHUT UP!
you're Free To Go to My Facebook did I Owe You, and I Never Said Am Judge and Mind the Way You Talk To Me and Also Mind your Business

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by mechanics(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2020
He should take it easy o.
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by sugarboy212(m): 7:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Nice one, peckham way. My Jamaican Beauties.

MrCork:

....very ugly thing...am from London & hear in Pekam, we have thousands of Jamaican lovelys that make her look like house maid...I can hav her if/ when I want (true story) angry
Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by ylaa(f): 7:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Childish rubbish

1 Like

Re: Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai by CSTR2: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

According to our culture, he owns the boy.. Shikena

Fvck any other culture
Well, your culture does not supersede her culture.

If she seize the child and travel home, no body can take it from her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Women In Africa / Christabel Ekeh Goes Nude On Instagram (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.