Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz (9173 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Ayomide11111: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2020
As for me, though I like boobs and I like to suck them even
My mum do testifies to it that during my sucking age as a baby
That I liked sucking those two (.)(.) Weller.
Even I prefer not to perforate and penetrate to not sucking
Boobs, my girl friend knows that with me.
But with these gigantic milk industries I don't think I can go
Inside with her oo or even knot tie with her o..... For me oo
This suicide mission activating if I try it.....
WHAT ABOUT YOU..... CAN YOU HANDLE HER........

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by nlPoster: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
What a tasteless thread.

Very crass.

OP are you an adult? You must be very irresponsible if so.

Marlian perhaps.

16 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 03, 2020
undecided
^^^^ whats with this one and marlians? Op, if i were a guy my answer would be no.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by kcowen(m): 9:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Ask the Marlian below me
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by JAOS(m): 9:37am On Feb 03, 2020
wait let me finish

8 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

^^^^ whats with this one and marlians?
Op, if i were a guy my answer would be no.
how did you figure out what you will do when you have never been a guy?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Kpokrikpo: 9:51am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

^^^^ whats with this one and marlians?
Hmmmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by MrCork: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
Ayomide11111:
As for me, though I like boobs and I like to suck them even
My mum do testifies to it that during my sucking age as a baby
That I liked sucking those two (.)(.) Weller.
Even I prefer not to perforate and penetrate to not sucking
Boobs, my girl friend knows that with me.
But with these gigantic milk industries I don't think I can go
Inside with her oo or even knot tie with her o..... For me oo
This suicide mission activating if I try it.....
WHAT ABOUT YOU..... CAN YOU HANDLE HER........

.huh?..this ugly thing?
..even ordinary Blu03 from nairaland almost preetyier than him
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2020
angry
Lostz:
how did you figure out what you will do when you have never been a guy?
i don't have to be a guy to know that i can't marry such a shapeless creature
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2020
angry
Kpokrikpo:
Hmmmm shocked shocked
whaaaaat?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 03, 2020
angry
MrCork:

.huh?..this ugly thing?
..even ordinary Blu03 from nairaland almost preetyier than him
angry
ordinary? I'm exotic mind you!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Tonyfx: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2020
I nor understand? She dey use her breast gym
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 03, 2020
Crap
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 03, 2020
She's pretty

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by proclinician: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ijele oke mmonwu
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Kpokrikpo: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
angry whaaaaat?
Hope it's not what I'm thinking sad
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
angry i don't have to be a guy to know that i can't marry such a shapeless creature
and you have to add M to your profile?
women don't know how men choose wife
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by nlPoster: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

>>>> whats with this one (ie me) and marlians?
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by nlPoster: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
angry i don't have to be a guy to know that i can't marry such a shapeless creature

Blu03:
angry ordinary? I'm exotic mind you!

undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Harry00(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
This kind of boobs will be slapping you when having $£x it's too much chia

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
undecided [quote author=nlPoster post=86348163][/quote] a bit immature don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by kpoins: 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
nlPoster:
What a tasteless thread.

Very crass.

OP are you an adult? You must be very irresponsible if so.

Marlian perhaps.

The OP is a buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by dreamchaser13: 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pamela
Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by doggedfighter(f): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Great boobs just poorly packaged with under sized bra. Nice shape too

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cavallari:
She's pretty
Pretty huh! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / Can You Remember This Kid From Way Back.? (pic) / She Said She's Pregnant After Two Days Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.