Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

No Sex Till Wedding Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Till Wedding Night. (847 Views)

My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / How Possible For One Who Is Not A Virgin Abstain From Sex Till Wedding Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Till Wedding Night. by whemmytopsy(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hey guys,

In all honesty, can you date (with intention of marrying her) a sexually active girl( that confessed to have done abortion before), giving you a condition of No sex till wedding night.

In my own opinion: It's like packaging a rotten product with the the intention of selling it as new.

Guys, Let's have your sincere opinion.
Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can you buy a new car with a spoilt engine?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by Ladylite: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
whemmytopsy:
Hey guys,

In all honesty, can you date (with intention of marrying her) a sexually active girl( that confessed to have done abortion before), giving you a condition of No sex till wedding night.

In my own opinion: It's like packaging a rotten product with the the intention of selling it as new.

Guys, Let's have your sincere opinion.
Muumu

So does sex with her make the rotten product fresher?

Sex is not character,

Sex before marriage is still and will always be a sin

So stop overrating it else ladies too will said a man who has masturbated several times or had sex is rotten.

Everyone is a sinner. Stop flogging this issue. Let's talk better things.

Today every thought of relationships is just bordered around sex. Choi.

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by MYSTIC19(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dats nonsense!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by MYSTIC19(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dats nonsense!
Period!

1 Like

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by whemmytopsy(m): 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ladylite:

Muumu

So does sex with her make the rotten product fresher?

Sex is not character,

Sex before marriage is still and will always be a sin

So stop overrating it else ladies too will said a man who has masturbated several times or had sex is rotten.

Everyone is a sinner. Stop flogging this issue. Let's talk better things.

Today every thought of relationships is just bordered around sex. Choi.
Madam stop attaching emotions, i just aired my own opinion, kindly drop urs without insult... Thanks....
Back to your question, having sex with her doesn't make the goods fresher, but you would have had it at the back of your mind that you are buying the not-fresh goods in good fate not because somebody is making an already over-used product to look like new.... It's my opinion anyways, I'm entitled to it as you also are entitled to yours.. Insulting one another doesn't depict maturity..
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by whemmytopsy(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
I wonder o
Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
It's not a matter to bring to Nairaland. That's a very personal decision... and based on your personal capabilities.

If you can't, then fine... move on to a woman who's ready to go all the way even from a first date. Your cup of tea.
Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by whemmytopsy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
It's not a matter to bring to Nairaland. That's a very personal decision... and based on your personal capabilities.

If you can't, then fine... move on to a woman who's ready to go all the way even from a first date. Your cup of tea.
Ladies and sounding pained on a thread like this.. so what other guys don chop clean mouth, make i come buy am as oshara... Ori iya mi onije.
Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by Drince: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Shibaraba:
I trust my self i'm a trained mechanic.. i'll take my 19 fat and round spanner and check the depth of the damage done to the engine by the previous owner.. If my spanner can't work i'd recommend the engine to a 24 wrench spanner

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Till Wedding Night. by whemmytopsy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
Drince:
I trust my self i'm a trained mechanic.. i'll take my 19 fat and round spanner and check the depth of the damage done to the engine by the previous owner..

My brother in the same profession.... I feel you die..... It's a shame if we, as trained as we are, make we con go buy engine wey don lose compression. Na to test am...fire am wella sure pass. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good Looking Guy Seen Dancing With A Torn Boxer On Valentines Day / Three Sexual Things You Must Make Confession About / See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.