Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today (5248 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
meet this girl not quite a long time. actually we good to go just ''hi and how are you doing'' relationship. than not up to 2wweks we knowing each other she ask me for a favour and I really regretting why I have done that .
she beg me to assist her with 50k to pay back in three days time.
note :the money is strictly for business which I confirmed But I'm just worried about it because it seems like a huge risk to me .
please house I need your opinion and advice on step to follow to make sure she refund the money without excuse or tryin to play mind game

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by czarr(m): 11:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lol..... you deserve each other... fake chat btw you both have poor command of English.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Drince: 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
How i wish you did the favour for me instead...
There is no harm in doing good... Just let her know that if she tries anything stupid, she gonna end up regreting it..
I will never forget what i did to that girl that stole my atm withdrawed half of my house rent and spent it on coldstone and pizza with her friends.
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Blakjewelry(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
Done deal na. Abi you dey look for comfort?
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by powerkey: 11:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please don't discuss further with her till you recover 100% of your money from her.

There is nothing wrong in assisting a girl but in most cases, they take guys who are nice as fools.

control your feelings for her ooo till you recover your money and never ever lend to her again.

8 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
czarr:
Lol..... you deserve each other... fake chat btw
you both have poor command of English.
i swear with my life that is not a fake chat ......i give her the money today at her shop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
powerkey:
Please don't discuss further with her till you recover 100% of your money from her.

There is nothing wrong in assisting a girl but in most cases, they take guys who are nice as fools.

control your feelings for her ooo till you recover your money and never ever lend to her again.
thanks man but I have actually chatted her up to know if she purchase the good
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Blakjewelry:
Done deal na. Abi you dey look for comfort?
I need my brother just regretting it right now
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by budaatum: 11:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
I remember we had someone like you not too long ago. She eventually blocked the dude and asked me to collect more money from him. I'll find the link for you.

Meanwhile, this girl asked me to ask you for another 50k for her. She promises to pay back double all the money next week yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by MYSTIC19(m): 11:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
@Op if u can lend someone 50k..! in this country..! den u shldnt be worried abt getting it bck

6 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
MYSTIC19:
@Op if u can lend someone 50k..! in this country..! den u shldnt be worried abt getting it bck
like my father said if the road is good we can pass through it again .
believe me with trust and honest the world would have been a better place

3 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by MYSTIC19(m): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Ikpeabujo post=86355936]
True words of man....
I agree with u bro..
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ekakamba: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Can I send you my sisters' numbers?

Seems you're the new sure bet in town. grin tongue

12 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by majamajic(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
cheesy

Thursday is almost here , just buy condoms and keep in case

So u Don't loose both ends

4 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by TPound(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Drince:
There is no harm in doing good... Just let her know that if she tries anything stupid, she gonna end up regreting it..
I will never forget what i did to that girl that stole my atm withdrawed half of my house rent and spent it on coldstone and pizza with her friends.

Is she through with therapy for learning how to walk after you broke her knee caps?

Because that's exactly what I'd do
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
majamajic:
cheesy
Thursday is almost here , just buy condoms and keep in case
So u Don't loose both ends
baddest
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by czarr(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just remember that pusssy is not equal to 50k
pusssy < 50k

cos she would try to come and pay you back with that bottomless pit....something is telling me you'll gladly forget the money for a taste of that ponmo

4 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2020
Ekakamba:
Can I send you my sisters' numbers?

Seems you're the new sure bet in town. grin tongue
don't be too sure I'm just like you trying to help to stand firm in her business
money is not everything.
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Just remember that pusssy is not equal to 50k
pusssy < 50k

cos she would try to come and pay you back with that bottomless pit....something is telling me you'll gladly forget the money for a taste of that ponmo
copy that
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2020
Just know you are dashing her money.

3 Likes

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2020
cool
powerkey:

1 Like

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by luminouz(m): 12:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Forget the money.

You donated to charity.

1 Like

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by luminouz(m): 12:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Drince:

Now this is some shiit worth listening to

What did u do to her?

1 Like

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2020
God help me
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:32am On Feb 04, 2020
luminouz:

Now this is some shiit worth listening to

What did u do to her?
interesting
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by luminouz(m): 12:33am On Feb 04, 2020
Ikpeabujo:
interesting

Tell me .
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Ikpeabujo(m): 12:36am On Feb 04, 2020
luminouz:

Tell me .
check the original poster of that
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by NiCurious: 2:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Take 50k collateral until she repays.

1 Like

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by Martinez39s(m): 3:33am On Feb 04, 2020
budaatum:
I remember we had someone like you not too long ago. She eventually blocked the dude and asked me to collect more money from him. I'll find the link for you.

Meanwhile, this girl asked me to ask you for another 50k for her. She promises to pay back double all the money next week yesterday.
Lol. I remember the thread. grin Nevertheless, the girl later asked me to collect the money on her behalf instead of you. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by budaatum: 3:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Lol. I remember the thread. grin Nevertheless, the girl later asked me to collect the money on her behalf instead of you. grin grin grin
That is not true, lol! We must find the thread and check!

Don't you dare listen to 39s, op, or you will never ever get paid!
Re: Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today by budaatum: 3:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Ikpeabujo:
i swear with my life that is not a fake chat ......i give her the money today at her shop
It's true. I asked her and she confirm!

She then asked me to help her ask you for another 500k. I must stand guarantee for her and she, or I, will pay you last month, so do the needful please. You know where her shop is!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Annoying Nairalander / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / My Girlfriend Has Ruined Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.