Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) (6379 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Working As Nurse In Navy Celebrates 5 Years Of Service / Igbo Man And His Oyibo Wife Spotted In The Farm And Stream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 6:20am On Feb 05, 2020
A Nigerian man, Ekpo Bassey who got married to Alicia Ann in the year 2015 (5 years ago) celebrated their 5 years of being together.

According to him, it had been the best 5 years of his life.

"I am just on a different mood today. 5 years back, you looked at me and said I'll never find any one like u... You were right. I found someone better.." he said

"I miss you my best friend, my prayer warrior, my lover, my wife any my everything. There were no dull moments with u, the encouragements, the push and everything.... You told the world I was the best gift the world could give to you even when I didn't deserve u. I love u Pearl."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/nigerian-man-celebrates-5-years.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Atikuorbuhari: 6:21am On Feb 05, 2020

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2020
Nice one, congrats to them

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Davash222(m): 6:25am On Feb 05, 2020
The kind of wife worth celebrating. Jackpot!

Not all these hungry feminists dragging equal rights with men.

God bless your marriage man. You truly escape, I’ll join you soon.

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Oluromantic: 6:28am On Feb 05, 2020
So soon. I remember the first picture. How time flies on nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by AllenSpencer: 6:30am On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

You are not going anywhere

No embassy will grant you visa in Jesus name.

Amen!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Davash222(m): 6:32am On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Amen!
Your prayers for three square meals a day are yet to be answered, what makes you think this one will be answered

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Raalsalghul: 6:37am On Feb 05, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

A Nigerian man, Ekpo Bassey who got married to Alicia Ann in the year 2015 (5 years ago) celebrated their 5 years of being together.

"I am just on a different mood today. 5 years back, you looked at me and said I'll never find any one like u... You were right. I found someone better.." he said

"I miss you my best friend, my prayer warrior, my lover, my wife any my everything. There were no dull moments with u, the encouragements, the push and everything.... You told the world I was the best gift the world could give to you even when I didn't deserve u. I love u Pearl."

Pocohantas no go see this one undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by missimelda01(f): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Beautiful couple.. many more years smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Tonyfx: 6:46am On Feb 05, 2020
I wish you another 50years of blissful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:04am On Feb 05, 2020
He got a younger one ,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by ATTemi: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2020
I wonder the Jesus you are serving.
AllenSpencer:

Amen!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by planetx13: 7:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

grin grin real escape from the leeches......

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by proclinician: 7:38am On Feb 05, 2020
Congrats on escaping the worthless leaches

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 7:40am On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

Your prayers for three square meals a day are yet to be answered, what makes you think this one will be answered
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 8:16am On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

You think this one doesn't drag equal rights. Im sure there are things he does to black women that he won't dare try with her for fear of what she will do to him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2020
proclinician:
Congrats on escaping the worthless leaches

UNFORTUNATELY, WE WILL FOREVER BE YOUR ONLY OPTION. OOPSSS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Azeh(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Amen!
ogah wety him do u na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by proclinician: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You don't even know me lol. See a low life talking.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Youngsage: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2020
Atikuorbuhari:

@bolded, how does this imply he's referring to his present wife?
How does their being together for 5 years equate mean being married for 5 years? undecided

I don't understand.

Nigerian bloggers will lift private pictures from somebody's page to publish on their blog without permission.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Zinny25(f): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2020
Look at how beautiful the lady is.... Now I believe what I heard about white girls, they can marry a black monkey or chimpanzee just because of his d***...
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Zinny25:
Look at how beautiful the lady is.... Now I believe what I heard about white girls, they can marry a black monkey or chimpanzee just because of his d***...

Yeah...
They don't joke with African men with stamina.
Once they taste the forbidden fruit, majority of them never recover.

They go full black!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Zinny25:
that's quite racist to both blacks and whites due to the fact that black people were called monkeys and chimpanzees during slave trade and saying that the white women only loves the guy because of his penis (which is a stereotype)

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by parcydrix(m): 9:45am On Feb 05, 2020
Zinny25:

It is ur father dat is a black monkey

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Davash222(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

So, you're a leech all these while
This Nairaland is full of mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by rex444(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Amen!
oh lawd
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Lamasta(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Nothing do You my broda grin God bless your marriage
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Keep enjoying my brother.... shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
I'm happy for you bruh
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) by topman1: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Davash222:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Girls Appear To Look Beautiful Until... / Extra Dark Skinned African Brothers! Ladies Who Love Extra Dark Men Thread / Tips For Men H0w To Make A Woman Wet & H0rny In Less Than 8 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.