Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Tell If Relationship Will Last - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Tell If Relationship Will Last (784 Views)

All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (photo) / Ladies, At What Stage Of A Relationship Will You Do This? (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by wiseinfo: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2010
You know that a gold bar is pure if you put it to tests. This is also true to relationships. They need to be put in various forms of tests to see if they are really pure and lasting. In a relationship, it's not all about happiness. It's also about being strong to take and overcome every challenge. If you fail, your relationship will likewise fail. If you succeed, your relationship will last.

You're probably wondering if your relationship with your boyfriend/girlfriend will last. Hmmmm, How do you feel? Check the following indications that a relationship will last.

• Every time you are together, it feels like heaven. You seem so excited about seeing each other. The magic is still there even though you're already counting years of love. Not everyone feels this way.
• If you get into fight sometimes, you kiss and make up after it. You don't wait days before you reconcile. One will have to break the silence.
• You share your problems to each other and you solve them together. Sharing your problems with each other creates a stronger relationship.
• You have common interests. This shows that you are compatible.
• You support each other in every way. You encourage your partner to achieve the things that he/ she wants.
• No matter what happens, you stick together.
• You trust each other very much and you feel secured when your partner says, "I love you."
• Your partner makes you feel that you are his/ her everything. You are even included in ever plan your partner makes. That makes a big deal.

So do you experience these things in your current relationship? If yes, you're lucky! But then again, no one can really tell if a relationship will last.

you can read more on www.passion2nite..com
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Dyt(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2010
Well u v saidit all
no one can tell if a rel ll last
bt sm men r jst full of BS sha
afta all dese d lady gets nottin
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by femy2010(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2010
We cant tell but only hope and believe it would last.
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Dsense(m): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2010
OP.
Thank you . . .
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by leonaidas(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2010
Just enjoy urself while it lasts.
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Wayne4uall(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
i dont belive in those words, because girls of todays ar bad, u cant know wat dey ar thinking
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by keyne(f): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
@poster!true~deep sigh of relief~so my own will last!*yay*
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by mediatrix8(f): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2010
yes,it's true and we experience all these things in our relationship, thanks~
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
if real life had a manual like that all people in relatioships would be happy

unfortunately thats all crap becoz real life brings real challenges
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Woke4all(m): 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2010
I experienced all the above, yet i keep changing em!  So you never can tell.
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Beync(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
@poster, gud food for thought.

bt sometimes, even with all these ingredient, some relationships crp undecided
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Beync(f): 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Wayne4uall:

i dont belive in those words, because girls of todays ar bad, u cant know wat dey ar thinking
i dont belive in those words, because boys of today ar bad, u cant know wat dey ar thinking
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by kaymoney2(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
Beync:

i dont belive in those words, because boys of today ar bad, u cant know wat dey ar thinking

Hmm what do you believe in tongue
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Beync(f): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^
Wayne4uall:

wat do u say?
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by kaymoney2(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
Everybody is bad there is no exception man cool cool
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by iice(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
wiseinfo:

• You support each other in every way. You encourage your partner to achieve the things that he/ she wants.

Yes!
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kay
again?
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by Beync(f): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
kay-money:

Everybody is bad there is no exception man cool cool
it wud hav been fair enough if u had said this to wayne wen he made the statement in the first place
Re: How To Tell If Relationship Will Last by beeman80: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Mhhhhh.My dear there are loads of actors out there.Naija men and women cld act these all up like the nollywood.Dont also 4get that most Naija ladies are money lovers.Some can love all the way just for the naira in ur pocket.Word!

(1) (Reply)

Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone / Pls Help! / How Can Stop Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.