Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,108 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone (785 Views)

Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Please Guys How Can Some One Tell Her Girl He Want To Have Sex With Her / REVEALED: How To Know If Her Girl Likes You Even Though She Is Not Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by victor2008(m): 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2011
actually i saw my friend's girlfriend in an hotel with some dude,tempted to tell my friend wondering whether he will believe me or not what do you think is it right tell him
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Omolola1(f): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2011
Don't tell him o!

Let him find out himself because if you do, he would not believe and his gurl would deny flat!
except you have a proof
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Onchedu(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
There are non-intrusive ways of revealing secrets. Be ur brothers keeper; Tell, Better if she's present and U aren't attacking anyone.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Omolola1(f): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Either way, he would still not believe except he has a proof
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by OBen1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Yes, even if it looks bad he will later come to realise that its a favor for him
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by chibenwa(m): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
to hell wid proofs,tell him abeg.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by thweraja10: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
poster i will advice you to do it the guys way. If its your close pal and you know he can handle it.Just tell him but if its the weak type leave the poor guy to find out himself cos some guys could be so foolish that after you tell him he will go and tell the babe
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Omolola1(f): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
whatever
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by tureal(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
how close is this your friend? if he is very very close like your main man than yes but if not forget it
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
o boy mind ur biz abeg, the guy possibly knows his babe is a multi-cock sucker .
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Odunnu: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
It depends on what your guy or better still how serious your guy is with this gal.
i had such stuff happen around me last year when i got to know my colleague was going out with someone else and then he had this other gurl who would always come around. Quite a dicey situation sha. Use ur head.
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by knowdont1: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2011
You'v got to tell him if you really close pals. You need to have his back!
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by deniyor: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
Take pictures grin
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by foreman: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
get an unknown number and send a text to your guy. simples
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by 190: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
foreman:

get an unknown number and send a text to your guy. simples

GBAM but make sure the gurl doesn't know you saw her, else all fingers gon point 2 you
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by iyatrustee(f): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
angry angry angry@190 angry angry angry
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by 190: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
shocked shocked shocked^^ i BEt iyatrustee is the lady in question here,

Ermm, Iya,
Your matter recently got to my desk that you are Gold-digging
one of our brothers, look for my thread on Nigerian women gold diggers
your issue is been discussed there
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by tboy1(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
Is this not the storyline of a movie called  [b]The Dilemma [/b]starring Vince Vaughn and Kevin James?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Omolola1(f): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
could be cool
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Just close your month tapa like nothing happend. Believe me if you do, you will be the one breaking the relationship. Beside, how are you sure that she's having an affair with that guy?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by victor2008(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
actually my friends is so weak so won't tell him and won't want people to start thinking i broke their relationship,i know karma will catch her,i'm having different perception about ladies because she playing along her card very well. i'm helpless to my friend let him find out by himself
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by lovemoi2(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
Does hotel equal sex and cheating
Whats wrong with a girl geting into a hotel with a dude?
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
lovemoi2:

Does hotel equal sex and cheating
Whats wrong with a girl geting into a hotel with a dude?
a suspicious mind would think so,but certain actions speak louder than voice
Re: Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
@poster
and you called yourself a FRIEND?! abeg, you are no more than acquaintances if you could act in such manner!

FIRST: why didnt you run up to the girl and ask her STRAIGHT UP what she was doing in that hotel with a dude?! her answer and demeanor would have made you understand if there was foul play or not. not saying anything to her face and then run your mouth later is considered being a biatch (in my world).
SECOND: what would you want YOUR friend to do IF they saw your girl in a hotel with someone?!
LAST: it doesnt matter if your friend believes you or not, as long as your conscience is clear. tell him what you know and let HIM make his choice as to what to do with the rat. . . . . . . . . and if he wants to use that to be mad at you then so be it.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Can I Buy Her For Val? / Love Me, Love Me Not / Guys Have You Slap Or Beat Ur Wife B/4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.