Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. (4211 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
shocked
Lostz:
Abia
So you're from abia? Wawww!
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
gentlegenius:

If this is true, then the dullard in Aso rock was right... Nigerian youths are really LAZY.
are u a Nigerian? if yes then u re the wisest mule in Africa
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
MZrapper:

You see why I laid serious emphasis on you being senseless huh?? It wasn't actually an insult it was an assertive reminder of whom you truly are.
Dating and meeting up zone is on Nairaland and it's free of charge.
My last mention little one.
u probably didnt get anything there so u ran in here
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by gentlegenius(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
are u a Nigerian? if yes then u re the wisest mule in Africa
I used to be a Nigerian, but not anymore.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Offpoint: 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
Your piece of land?
Naa, more like piece of you...
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
shocked So you're from abia? Wawww!
I thought you were not a Nigerian?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
gentlegenius:
I used to be a Nigerian, but not anymore.
lol
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
nlPoster:

which one be ur own sef?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:

like Pieces of suyar u mean. right?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Offpoint: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
like Pieces of suyar u mean. right?
Badradio are you in with me? don't be shy, tell me.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:

Badradio are you in with me? don't be shy, tell me.
I dont understand u Oooo !
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Okoroawusa: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Offpoint:

you called me and I call you, what is what?
Lol
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
To catch fun, not every lady in romance section is looking for so called love, I believe nairaland should be the last place to seek for love since 90 percent of guys here are broke alpha male!!
I think it is just romanceland.

Mature guys are in other sections
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Petyprincess(f): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Yes i notice,i never knew until i started checking travel nd food section,those two places are damn cool nd free of trolls
I will limit my time here on romance section because it's just full of trolls nd frustrated guys!!

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I come in to remind myself how stupid the younger generation of male Homo sapiens can behave everyday.

Coming here everyday reminds me of what not to tolerate in a man and how to adjust my expectations of them.

assistant captain men are scum fc we hail thee!
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

what do u mean by that... that we the guys in romanceland are kids

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Eroms4life17(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
To catch fun, not every lady in romance section is looking for so called love, I believe nairaland should be the last place to seek for love since 90 percent of guys here are broke alpha male!!
I am not alpha male. Don't be too quick to conclude
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided
Offpoint:

biGDhAp wouldn't appreciate your language.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
u ve been writing since christ was born in Bethlehem ! u still haven't carved a niche, after almost writing urself to death, now ur wallowing in abject self-pity for ur failures and purposeless ventures grin

show respect. i heard she just won the noble laureate award.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lostz:
I thought you were not a Nigerian?
i live in Nigeria.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

show respect. i heard she just won the noble laureate award.
who cares. she should respect me.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
BadRadio:
who cares. she should respect me.

lmao...
badradio indeed!
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
undecided biGDhAp wouldn't appreciate your language.
yeah offpoint.. back off or i'll spank your ass
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Stories of people who have boyfriends and husbands outside Nairaland grin

Mind you, its not only romance related stories that are being posted here. Iv seen quite a number of other non related romance stories being brought down here for wider viewing as this section seems to be the most populated here on Nairaland and stories gets more views and comments too. So we visit here for every every.
.. I asked if we were cool and you outrightly snubbed me. not cool..
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
sad
biGDhAp:
yeah offpoint.. back off or i'll spank your ass
mums travelling. How you gonna spend valentine's day without her?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
sad mums travelling. How you gonna spend valentine's day without her?
.. let mum enjoy her alone time for once.. I have you to spend val with ,so no boy should come look for you also.. since you'll be spending quality time with zaddy

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol....jeeezz... Why do malelanders and femalelnaders always bicker at one another? Only one thing can quell this hate...mass marriage hahahahahaaaaa.. grin.
. please thou shall not quote quote. smiley
.. should we lead with example
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
embarassed
biGDhAp:
.. let mum enjoy her alone time for once.. I have you to spend val with ,so no boy should come look for you also.. since you'll be spending quality time with zaddy
i've heard of men who like to play with their son's genitals. Are you like that daddy?
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
No
.. lol.. still scared of someone jerking off with your pics

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
embarassed i've heard of men who like to play with their son's genitals. Are you like that daddy?
.. I don't want a son anymore.. I want a baby girl that calls me zaddy ..

call me zaddy, my baby girl

Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. should we lead with example

I dont have anything against you. Just be yourself.
Re: What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I dont have anything against you. Just be yourself.
.. OK I wanna hear you say.. we're cool..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These Images Will Shock You / Do Every Lady Bleed During Their First Sex? / There Is A Guy I Like In This Group, I Can't Keep It To Myself Anymore- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.