Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,233 members, 7,846,103 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women (9006 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Girl u goin way too far with it... It's alot of hate already. U might not be in this country I get it. I know u might be speakin for a lot of girls out there who are independent. The fact is they are limited compared to what u think is in the airport. Most girls don't know how to behave.

Take for instance,, I gave a girl 5k to add up to what she has and make her hair. We've never had sex buh I gave it to her willingly due to manner of approach. So when I was chatting wiv her I noticed some funny behaviour. So I asked her if I've done anything to her she don't like. Can u imagine this girl told me am stingy.... So that means i should have given her the 15k she want to make her hair.

May lookin at her I knew she has nothing to offer expect her virgina. I want girls to respect our pocket and also support us instead of rooming around the streets lookin for the next victim. These girls are too arrogant and their are too many of them,, that is y u see guys complaining all the time
Lol bt what does it have to do with this thread?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
nairaland is clearly visible on the paper and still you are denying grin
I give up on you!!
Lol infact zoom it very well,the girl will always be a mistery to yall!! Mr zoomer grin
It doesn't prove nothing fool!!! Don't you think that girl look too cute nd innocent to be me? I can connect you with that girl since you have a crush on her wink,it's just a pity her picture is being used by a troll cry
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Haha you think I'm a fool? One thing i will never do is post my real picture nd my bf's picture,yall can keep on masturbating with the one i have posted cheesy,y'all can't tempt me because I'm smarter than y'all!!
you seem not to be proud of your looks. The pic he uploaded of you was not bad at all,very simple and OK ...

Why lie about it?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
Are you denying this again grin Abeg dey lie small small oo
how did you get that picture though.?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Arthur21:
you seem not to be proud of your looks. The pic he uploaded of you was not bad at all,very simple and OK ...

Why lie about it?
Of course nothing bad because this person is cute,even with her natural hair nd no makeup face!! Bt y'all just wanna know the marnnerless person behind this moniker which will always be a mystery!! I have this girl instagram handle,incase anyone having a crush need one. Just quote me wink
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Justdogood(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please as una dey argue. I dont want to be involved.
Mine is, I need a girlfriend.

I will prefer it better if she is fair and slim.
Not bothered by your tribe or origin.

Just want someone to plan my future with.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol bt what does it have to do with this thread?

U really don't get the point right?.. well don't worry about it I can't explain further.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by phazotron(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
see as she dry!!
She Probably doesn't eat well grin

Person wey call himself petty princess
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
LOGOBELT:
lolz,very funny observer

Wait Oga! For how long have you been keeping those screenshots? Bro you get time ooo

Anyway, let's leave sentiments out of this. Some Nairalanders are Cruel when dishing a Girl. There was a day I did that here, am still regretting that action till date. Have searched for her Username everywhere here on Nairaland but me no see na. I think I owe that girl an Apology, which I will do whenever I locate her here.

Abeg let's be Fair. That one no mean say one Nairaland girl go come insult me, then I go just keep quite dey form PRINCE OF PEACE.

No way, that one na Jesus
you should bruh .. I apologizes to one too today.. but the babe dy use me catch cruise while I was apologizing
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Omar09
Arthur21
Designerdollar
Petyprincess

To be honest, this is getting out of hand. Designerdollar, leave the girl alone. If she has a foreign boyfriend, how does it concern you? With all the Nigerian guys who marry white grannies for the green card and the plenty others here who hail them how many have you come out to condemn?
Everyone has preferances! You can't force another to admire what you. Thats the diversity of life, what makes it perfect.
Your obviously trolling her. Quit it! You're the man here so act like it. Masculinity is bae. No alpha would do this. Post her pictures online, keep on mentioning her... It's too much.
Her life, her choice. Yours, the same.
Respect the 'live and let live rule'

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
just shut your gab abeg!!
Miserable lying prick angry
After all the doxing she is still f**king denying!!!!
Omg angry
This is my last mention,i have nothing to lie about.
Lalasticlala, farano rocknation Dominique justwise this thread is just to troll thread nd act of provocation which he failed woefully!! Rule no 2
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
Omar09
Arthur21
Designerdollar
Petyprincess

To be honest, this is getting out of hand. Designerdollar, leave the girl alone. If she has a foreign boyfriend, how does it concern you? With all the Nigerian guys who marry white grannies for the green card and the plenty others here who hail them how many have you come out to condemn?
Everyone has preferances! You can't force another to admire what you. Thats the diversity of life, what makes it perfect.
Your obviously trolling her. Quit it! You're the man here so act like it. Masculinity is bae. No alpha would do this. Post her pictures online, keep on mentioning her... It's too much.
Her life, her choice. Yours, the same.
Respect the 'live and let live rule'
Lol he is really pained cheesy
This is his alternate accounts asking for my number,he has been a long time crush that's why he's pained grin in case anyone is wondering!

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
just shut the f**k up and stop lying
That's a piece of paper with your name and nairaland written on it angry sad.
lol.. the babe cum fyn oo
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
its until you are disgraced here before you give yourself brain.
No worry.
Lol you think uploading pictures of someone you don't know will make me commit suicide? You are a fool newguyhere!!! Only if any of your generation can compete facially with the girl you uploaded her picture grin You can see guys sef are confessing the picture is cute cheesy
What if you cun see my photos? grin
You just so bitter that i never gave u a chance!! How can i give a sick guy a chance like you? Using all your monikers to troll me nd thinking i will cry? Dude you are wrong try another tactics this is old,many ladies upload their picture so what is there? Mumu boy!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Because op nd the screenshoted monikers are the same person,you just trying to bring back dead thread which you failed badly.
Incase y'all wondering singleguy,misogynist007,redpilsoldier,designerdollar,
jordanbeltfort07 nd newguyhere is the same person operating all the monikers!!
You really crave for attention badly that you screnshoted your words,you are really sick!! I really pity that unfortunate girl that will end up with a psycho like you!!
Omg !!! Tell me something. These boys
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Designerdollars:
grin cheesy so you still dey here
No worry, we go make you deactivate this account too.
AstroG kon see that petty princess girl wey dey claim polish boyfriend ooo grin
I set trap for am.
And she took the bait
So this is true?
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol he is really pained cheesy
This is his alternate accounts asking for my number,he has been a long time crush that's why he's pained grin in case anyone is wondering!
Its annoying. I expect him to be way bigger than this. He's giving everyone here the impression that he talks alot, and argues excessively. Traits most women have.
He should have walk away from all this long ago. To be honest, its disappointing.
What makes him think a Nigerian cant date a Polish? Low self esteem perhaps?
There's something itching that guy where you're concerned.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Benzypet(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
I've never insulted anybody on NL be it male or female and I don't think I've the guts to do just that. Abeg my conscience no go allow me do such
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
Not all males obviously.. I've never been cruel to any female in here.

Ashirawealthy and tohyorsih2 can testify

Lol

Bro talk true. You were at first cruel
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

Omg !!! Tell me something. These boys
In case anyone wonder why he has been on my case since morning let me explain.
These people i mentioned nd kemibabi are same person,he has been my long time crush since my first moniker bt always trolling me with different accounts bt it became worst when he realized i am dating a polish guy nd made him more jealous nd calls my boyfriend a human trafficker that he doesn't love me or care about me after that he still kept on trolling me!!
So one day he asked for my number which i ignored since then he no wan leave my matter,putting pictures have uploaded a longtime ago to troll not knowing this person in pictures isn't even me, this person he's crushing on is my........ Anyways incase y'all are wondering why he has been on my case since last year.
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blu03:
Its annoying. I expect him to be way bigger than this. He's giving everyone here the impression that he talks alot, and argues excessively. Traits most women have.
He should have walk away from all this long ago. To be honest, its disappointing.
What makes him think a Nigerian cant date a Polish? Low self esteem perhaps?
There's something itching that guy where you're concerned.
Exactly!!! You get the hint!! Nw y'all can see he is mentally sick like i said earlier!!
These are the guys that kill their gf because of too much jealously nd obsession!! I'm really scared of this guy life honestly!
He just couldn't get over the fact I'm in a relationship always wishing me bad!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

In case anyone wonder why he has been on my case since morning let me explain.
These people i mentioned nd kemibabi are same person,he has been my long time crush since my first moniker bt always trolling me with different accounts bt it became worst when he realized i am dating a polish guy nd made him more jealous nd calls my boyfriend a human trafficker that he doesn't love me or care about me after that he still kept on trolling me!!
So one day he asked for my number which i ignored since then he no wan leave my matter,putting pictures have uploaded a longtime ago to troll not knowing this person in pictures isn't even me, this person he's crushing on is my........ Anyways incase y'all are wondering why he has been on my case since last year.
You told them about your polish boyfriend? Looks like you guys have something outside this forum
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
tohyorsih2:

lol.. Tani bro eh. jor wa bro eh losi waju jor..

why you wan Cast me na.

you just wake up??
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
tohyorsih2:

.. lol.. Tani bro eh. jor wa bro eh losi waju jor..

why you wan Cast me na.

you just wake up??
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
... Hhb
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. lol.. Tani bro eh. jor wa bro eh losi waju jor..

why you wan Cast me na.

you just wake up??

You na! i want you to be my bro wink

Cast you? nah i just said the truth

Yes. Oshey aro kutukutu
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

You told them about your polish boyfriend? Looks like you guys have something outside this forum
No o,he was following me so one day someone asked what we like about our partner physical features which i answered nd guess he got to know by my other comments,so there was a day i opened a thread which made front page,so he was the person that disclosed it to everyone that i was dating a polish guy since then guys here wnt let me rest saying i have audio boyfriend blah blah blah.Honestly i wish no one knew i date some one because it had made me have alot of enemies here just for the fact someone revealed my relationship to the world!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Petyprincess(f): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kemibabi:

Told you to face your business undecided
I have videos too
Need I say more?
Newguyhere you so stupid!!! What is wrong with wearing bikini? If you had been outside your country you will know it's nothing there fool!!
Nw this picture uploading is weak!! Just something new dnt be a fool for goodness sake!!
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by doggedfighter(f): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:

No o,he was following me so one day someone asked what we like about our partner physical features which i answered nd guess he got to know by my other comments,so there was a day i opened a thread which made front page,so he was the person that disclosed it to everyone that i was dating a polish guy since then guys here wnt let me rest saying i have audio boyfriend blah blah blah.Honestly i wish no one knew i date some one because it had made me have alot of enemies here just for the fact someone revealed my relationship to the world!!
Can you put yourself together and ignore? That's the best you can do . Ignore them. Stop replying every post
Re: Why Are Guys Here So Cruel Towards Women by Kemibabi(f): 10:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
my Russian guy is working on your case.
Just wait
Petyprincess:

Newguyhere you so stupid!!! What is wrong with wearing bikini? If you had been outside your country you will know it's nothing there fool!!
Nw this picture uploading is weak!! Just something new dnt be a fool for goodness sake!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Guy That Will Knack My Ex Will Enjoy Her Oo / Rare! This Picture Of Snail Got People Talking. PHOTOS / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.