Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now (53828 Views)

Difficulty In Disvirgin Her / I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by DCmaverick(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

So Guys Please Advice Me On This. cry cry cry

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

14 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
Senior man.
You should know the answer to your question,which is to not disvirgin her until after marriage. undecided

But as you are here to seek opinion. I suggest you give her a choking sex make sure you hold her neck
And handle her roughly. angry angry

If she gets that thing from someone else first you are a gunner..
grin

MODIFIED: are you the one in your dp.

297 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Timiblanko(m): 3:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
I'm here to book space
Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by kushma(m): 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
Do it if you know you are going to stick with her or watch another person do it for you.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by tayo60(f): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.

478 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Tinububalls: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
What's good for the goose, is also good for the gender(gander).

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Uzomacharles: 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
She wan comot for CAGE...

If you dick her then watch her carefully..

But if you get strong heart for HEARTBREAK then no disvirgin her...

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Jmichael1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sum1 else will epp u out since u don't wat to do the nidfull.....

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by superCleanworks(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
DCmaverick:

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married??

Please don't do it. it is against the WORD OF GOD. You will spend 6,000000 years in hell if you do it.
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation.

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Frales6(f): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hiaaa... some have food but are not hungry, some are hungry but dem never see food to chop. But as I dey like this now, if I see free food I go chop am well...to avoid, "let me explain"

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Victorrhymez(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
formerUKSF:
Senior man.
You should know the answer to your question,which is to not disvirgin her until after marriage. undecided

But as you are here to seek opinion. I suggest you give her a choking sex make sure you hold her neck
And handle her roughly. angry angry

If she gets that thing from someone else first you are a gunner..
grin
En come dey find person en go marry grin

MODIFIED: are you the one in your dp.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Christboy320(m): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

Please don't do it. it is against the WORD OF GOD. You will spend 6,000000 years in hell if you do it.
Bring her let me protect her for you and return her back when you are ready to marry her to avoid temptation.
Comrade easy easy bro

19 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nyascobar1414: 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Bang wertin no nice comot for her body.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by fourboys: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
The comments funny die grin grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Guderian(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

Prove the bolded

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 19, 2022
Normally, virgins dey get sense but since this your own no wan get sense, Fvck her and dump her for another man to carry curses into his peaceful home and fight spiritual battles till he dies.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Cravemore: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
I tell Y'all Nigeria gals they can neva keep DAT thing till after marriage time.

How sure she's truly what she claims. undecided

OG no waist your time. Sweet in tha middle. Just go ahead and shoke her like neddle, before she go fall Hot for another guy

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nazgul: 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
DCmaverick:
Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.
I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for a year nw and she is a virgin,and i also don't want to disvirgin her now until i marry her.
But nw she is Insisting On Me to do it with her{Disvirgin her} nw, which i don't want to until we get Married.

Then marry her if that's your stand... unless you're a teenager still living under his parents roof, if you belong to that category, I would advice you to exhibit self control cos the responsibilities associated with premarital sex (pregnancy) in Buhari's Nigeria isn't something to long for as a young guy depending on his parents for survival.

If you're independent and can comfortably cater for a family, I don't see why you would choose to raise alarm over this issue when you know the right thing to do.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Engrgreg1: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=DCmaverick post=114886746]Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.

Should I Disvirgin Her Now That She is Asking For it or Should I Wait Until We Get Married?? [/quot

]you better do it or someone else will do it for you you disvirgined her won't make her stay with,

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by bigpicture001: 12:10am On Jul 20, 2022
Bro don't waste time.. if u do.. someeone else will.. ND it will pain u

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by YourFavorite21(m): 1:49am On Jul 20, 2022
Send me her WhatsApp number, let me talk to her cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by posty56: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2022
either you do it or someone will do it for you ,either ways it your loss if do not chop it now, that it's sealed and tight , cause after that all hell will break loose.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by EmiDon11: 8:29am On Jul 20, 2022
Oga do am fast fast before ned nwoko locates her

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Nehyooh(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2022
tayo60:
Don't do it ! She wants you to disvirgin her so she would be free to chop other dicks, that's her intention.
Ladies can be funny sha, of what gain will that be for her if she get disvirgin now ? Definitely she really wanna get wild and explore.

11 Likes

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Dozie246: 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
[quote author=DCmaverick post=114886746]Good day guys, without wasting much of ur time i want u guys to advice me on this.

If you cannot do it,allow me to do it for you.i swear I will not disvirgin her, she will remain a virgin till you marry her grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Gadafii: 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Another kid with internet exposure

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by jumper524(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wash plug comot

1 Like

Re: Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now by Carein: 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
How old are you both?

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.