Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says (13074 Views)

+18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Girls Are More Attractive In Clothes Than Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by belwas(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
A man has set social media ablaze with his Facebook post on women and how they trick men into believing they sometimes have the best ass.
In his popular Facebook group, he said 90% of buttocks only look attractive in clothes.
He wrote:
http://www.crazygist.com.ng/2020/02/90-of-buttocks-only-look-attractive-in.html?m=1

11 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by GOFRONT(m): 7:09am On Feb 06, 2020
This table you have shaken....Toke Makinwa is ontop of it...

Where is Babbanbura sef......Only BabbanBura can satisfy these.....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by BabbanBura(m): 7:11am On Feb 06, 2020
belwas:
A man has set social media ablaze with his Facebook post on women and how they trick men into believing they sometimes have the best ass.
In his popular Facebook group, he said 90% of buttocks only look attractive in clothes.
He wrote:
http://www.crazygist.com.ng/2020/02/90-of-buttocks-only-look-attractive-in.html?m=1

Obvious truth, go for moderate ass with flat Tommy and medium sized boobs and thank me few years down the line!

45 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by SenecaTheYonger: 7:13am On Feb 06, 2020
1000% correct. Women's cloth and make up are the ultimate trickster. That's why I now perfer slim girls - you get exactly what you see.

40 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by BabbanBura(m): 7:14am On Feb 06, 2020
GOFRONT:
This table you have shaken....Toke Makinwa is ontop of it...

Where is Babbanbura sef......Only BabbanBura can satisfy these.....

Shuuuu, u know say I like ukwu? Yeah but moderate, the OP is on point in that stat, zayapor, my spec has changed abit to accommodate posterity

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by MYSTIC19(m): 7:35am On Feb 06, 2020
The guy is very onpoint..
Kudos to u man

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Skyfornia(m): 8:01am On Feb 06, 2020
The guy is right... absolutely right. You will loose appetite if you see some curvy ladies when they are naked.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by cRobo: 8:22am On Feb 06, 2020
That's so true

Average butts are more better

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:23am On Feb 06, 2020
Those pink Melonic outfit leggings will make you fall in love with big ass, but in reality those stretch mark bleachy ass cheek and silicon coated graph lines will make you detest it when naked, causing reversal hardons

16 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by planetx13: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2020
True bro
Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Clinghton: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Most clothes ladies wear these days enhances their body very well, taking it off shows us the dilapidated structure of their body.

11 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 06, 2020
some of these booty has got stretch marks and varicose veins on them... some even stinks like rotten cat fish !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by cyborgxyz: 8:59am On Feb 06, 2020
especially those with huge airbags immediately the bra is off they look down to see where it landed yet they are my FAv

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by FLwriter: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2020
In addition, many of them look attractive on social media as they have been edited using image manipulation tools. In real life, they are riddled with cellulite and stretch marks.

4 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Kingrexyl(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Very true, especially Naija fat girls the kind of stretch mark(lightening) you will see on their body will totally disgust you, and most of them stinks like mad.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2020
based

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by czarr(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2020
They are always a disappointment outside their clothes.

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by EndtimeJudge(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2020
this is true. i like seeing it in tight gown, jean. i also love making love when their cloth is own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2020
yeah.. most on Jean trousers.. if some girls skirt for you, the nyäsh no go resemble wetin you see while she was wearing trousers

5 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 06, 2020
He is right

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Charleys: 10:17am On Feb 06, 2020
I think it's better to have sex with clothes on then.

Girls no longer take their clothes off.

3 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by vicben27(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
1000% correct. Women's cloth and make up are the ultimate trickster. That's why I now perfer slim girls - you get exactly what you see.
your brain correct. l only do slim Girls, l Never carry myself finish, Na some big ass, with stretch mark l wan come carry. there is enough problem in Nigeria already

7 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Liposure: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2020
He's rite. Clothed ass is more attractive dan naked ass. Reason being dat the cloth packages d ass 2 look palatable

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by SenecaTheYonger: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2020
vicben27:
your brain correct. l only do slim Girls, l Never carry myself finish, Na some big ass, with stretch mark l wan come carry. this is enough problem in Nigeria already

lol, i learnt the hard way. Although thick girls look so madly attractive in cloths

6 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by SenecaTheYonger: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2020
based and redpilled
GeeJack:
based

2 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Liposure: 10:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Charleys:
I think it's better to have sex with clothes on then.

Girls no longer take their clothes off.
den we create a hole in dem. Maybe a dickhole or sometin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by SeverusSnape(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
biGDhAp:
yeah.. most on Jean trousers.. if some girls skirt for you, the nyäsh no go resemble wetin you see while she was wearing trousers
This is so true. I can relate.

Shape of their ass changes when they wear skirts.

6 Likes

Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by Loooooooogstory: 10:49am On Feb 06, 2020
Please I need your sincere advice. I am in dire need of rent money. I want to take a a loan for app on playstore.

But I don't know which one has the best option. I mean long duration of payment and less interest.

Please ignore any typos
Re: 90% Of Buttocks Only Look Attractive In Clothes – Man Says by fiercehillz(m): 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
I concur everyday n twice on weekends

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over Sharing In Relationships. How Do You Cope / Mature Minds . Strictly For Adults / How To Play Mind Games With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.