Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in (1446 Views)

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? / Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Lonewolf01(m): 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
undecided

1. he wasn't intelligent. Not as i had initially thought.
2. He was a flirt.
3. He was playing hard to get undecided
4. He had a sore on his hand.
5. His english wasn't good.
6. His fingernails were short.
7. He stood up and was way shorter.
8. He was overly religious.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by LOGOBELT: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
another copied post
Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
If I discover he's

A flirt
A drunk
Dirty
Stingy
Authoritative
Not romantic
Doesn't know how to do fun play. as in roll on the floor with me when playing ( I think this means romantic too)
Doesn't give me attention

This list is long but mark it like that tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Tonyfx: 12:29pm On Feb 06, 2020
Women list can long... grin
Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Kingrexyl(m): 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
undecided
1. he wasn't intelligent. Not as i had initially thought. 2. He was a flirt. 3. He was playing hard to get undecided 4. He had a sore on his hand. 5. His english wasn't good. 6. His fingernails were short. 7. He stood up and was way shorter. 8. He was overly religious. .
Are you a gay Bobrisky kinda

2 Likes

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin
Kingrexyl:
no.

1 Like

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Palehair: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You do realize that there are manly gay men out there right? Even more manly than straight men, not all gay men are like or wanna be bobrisky, that's just a stale stereotype. Not all gay men are effeminate

1 Like

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Adasun(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2020
Tonyfx:
Women list can long... grin
yeah,u knw they like long things grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Lonewolf01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin grin

can you believe one beautiful Lady just tell me, she is no longer interested after she saw my tin is not long enough to what what she was expecting, I nearly faint when she told me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by TheSourcerer: 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kingrexyl:
is it not obvious?
Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by Barzinime(m): 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2020
Biacan you are needed urgently grin grin grin
Re: Ladies what makes you lose interest in a man that you once had interest in by NobleAngell(f): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2020
When he turns out to be a talkative and not a good listener, a liar and a cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Snake We Killed Tonight / Adult Woman Raping Young Boys / 25 Abraham Lincoln Quotes That Changed My Life From ZERO To HERO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.