Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,072 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (75367 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by netflicks(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2020
Two of una dey stupid..
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Seankhalifa: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2020
U must be a bastard... Na ur type Maryam gas kill .. U fool
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by bluefilm: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
[s]This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I don't wish to hurt my wife. But I do wish to be happy.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading[/s]

Nonsense.

Who says you must leave her?

Those men keeping several sidechics but yet still married to their wife, are you holier than them?

Or do you think their wives don't know that they have those sidechics?

Well, sha, na you sabi.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
blackbone989:
When u started having sex with ur wife it was fun but ur dick in now use to her pussy it's no longer fun. U meet new pussy it's like heaven on earth. U get confuse. U wish urs was like it. U don't guide the taught,u r led to think of divorce. My brother ur girl is never better than ur wife. Many of us cheat but we can never replace the mother of our children with side chick. Side chick r like government car,u ride n cruise with it after sometime u return it back to govt. Don't mk the mistake u will regret. You will not forgive urself,ur family will have reservations about u,ur children will not forgive u,ur friends will not trust u,I personally will call u a fool. If only u know how many dick she has rejected for 12yrs just to ride urs
lol

Because of ordinary sex, a man wants to divorce his worthy wife, honestly some men deserve the Hitler Nazi gas chamber treatment angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Jh0wsef(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2020
delishpot:
Good thing you said your wife used to be freaky freaky before now. This goes to show that after your now freaky freaky becomes the Mrs and drops a few, you will be back out in the streets looking for a new freaky freaky. Pkele, I feel your pain but divorce should not be the solution. Maybe your Mrs is exhausted or emotionally stressed. See if you can make things romantic with her. Plus it's OK to be the initiator in the bedroom too.

it is not okay to always be the initiator. it's rather awkward. How do you literally beg for what you deserve?
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by adecz: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2020
In life, everything can't be
perfect.

just manage what you have..

This girlfriend may suddenly dump
you one day, knowing she doesn't have
a future with you, and where would you
then be?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Charlyflip(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2020
Bro
You’ll definitely get caught someday .. so you just prepare your mind and know that you’re also committing adultery
Play your cards well and be smart about it without hurting both parties
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

you know those girls right shocked cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by kenx1(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
Although sex is an integral part in a marriage but it declines with time... Bro b careful with ur decisions
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Prompto: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
To tear u slap de hungry me walahi.
papaejima20199:
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Greatfullheart: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
The Wife you're Complaining about Is Gold to another Man. Or Maybe what Men are praying to God to Have

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
You don't have to divorce anybody, the joy your wife gives you is different from the joy that hot smallie at work gives you; remember God wants you to be happy all round, why deny yourself the pleasure your God has not denied you? After all, sebi all good things come from God; when that smallie surround your throbbing abuna with her warm wet lips, when you're diving into her moist wetin call from behind, when she moans and screams at your expert combos, doesn't your heart rejoice and praise the lawd? Besides, think of all the wahala that angelic smallie is shifting from your over burdened log of a wife, after your usual session with your fiery smallie, don't you go home a happier better man? Can something so good be bad? Enjoy yaself my brother, all na for the glory of Gad. tongue

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by wale0911: 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
My simple reaction to OP will be in form of a question. How would you feel if the situation was reversed? In marriage, lots and lots of sacrifices have to be made so that you can live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by daisidavid(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2020
donstan18:
We so much cherish and value new things more than old ones thinking they are the best, forgetting that the new ones will still turn old.

Bruv, don't ever leave your good wife for a side chick because of sex. Sex is something any lady can offer, but not all ladies possesses wifely attributes.

Kindly keep your wife and do whatever that will bring you sexual happiness in a reasonable way without hurting your wife and family.
Believe me you've said it all! Perfect advise
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by madridguy(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2020
Yes naaa, under age girls shocked

franchasng:
you know those girls right shocked cheesy
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by franchasng: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
madridguy:
Yes naaa, under age girls shocked

grin grin
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by IME1: 9:11am On Feb 08, 2020
alfajohn:
Suspecting? Something that has been going on for long. To drive traffic.

Well the stories may be fake but you need to know what is really happening in society. Things are happening,
I remember the days of Jerry Springer and all the insane stories, but sadly we didn't know that America had imploded for real with those strange things that were brought to JS show.

Just like WWE is acting, the effects are real, many end up of dying of wrestling related issues.

If this op's story baffles you meet a lawyer or counsellor or policewoman especially and let them tell you the kind of issues they hear and deal with daily. OK including clergy people and in-in-laws, elders and on-line personalities that have such shows on radio or even newspapers.

Strange things happen, my dear
Let's just be prayerful please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Eze2000(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

I’m 36 and my wife is 32. we've been married for 12 years and have two children, twins age 1. I would say happily married. As in, we don't fight, , never any abuse of any kind, no major life disagreements. I love my wife. She is a great mother, a great provider for the family, and we make a great team when it comes to raising our kids. However, she leaves me feeling undesired. Sexually, just intimacy in general, not feeling wanted or desired, missing that flirtatious quality that we all enjoy in a relationship. Our sex life has been on a steady decline, honestly since we got married. Less and less and less every year, and yes, kids make that even more difficult (and provide very easy excuses)

About 2 years ago, I was close to cheating. There was a girl at work that I flirted with often. We started hanging out , and we always seemed to end up talking, touching innocently, flirting, but nothing ever happened between us. The feeling this girl gave me inspired me to tell my wife how I was feeling, what I was missing, etc. I told her how important sex was to me, asked her what I could change, or if she needed to change something. Her response was that she "just didn't really think about it like you do" and that she would try to work on it. Well she didn't work on it, at all.

The flirty girl didn't work with me any more, and I lost that "flame" with her and let it go, and went about life as usual. I've been working a lot of hours over the last six months. I fell into this flirty relationship with one of my coworkers 22 and we just would have a lot of fun with one another. Mad sexual tension. A few months back things happen and she blows me. Its great. Best sex of my life. We set up plans to meet up off work hours and we do.

My coworker is in perfect shape. Its like my perfect woman. I love the way she loves me. She appreciates me, she satisfies me, she matches my sexual drive, and even exceeds it. She is everything I was missing in life, and I'm as happy as I've been in a long time. She is also crazy about me which feels unbelievable. Its been a while since someone has just wanted me to be happy and wanted to please me. I now consider her my girlfriend.

I do not wish for my children to grow up in a home with divorce. I want them to grow up with myself and my wife still being the team we've been so far, doing equal parts to take care of them, and always be there for them.

I realize a lot of what I'm saying are things that can't go together. I want to be with my girlfriend, I don't want to hurt my wife, and I don't want my kids to suffer . I can't have it all. Now I feel stuck

I need help because I can't seem to go through with this alone, and I have no one close enough with the time and level of trust that I can confide in, so I would really appreciate it if you'd offer me some advice.

Thanks for reading

You don't need to leave your wife. She's simply making a mistake a lot of married women make... taking their man's sex life for granted. Her eyes needs to be opened in a gentle but direct way.

My WhatsApp number is on my profile. Contact me and I will give you an ebook that will do the Job and do it well for you. All you need to do is make sure she starts reading it and it will hold her to the end. Her brain will reset after that and she will be the one talking to you about sex and what you want.

This book has worked for numerous nairaland women and even American women on Amazon. They always come back to thank me. Don't take my word for it, ask for proof.

Chears.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by PCFC(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:
This is my first time posting NL , although I've been reading a lot in the last few months . I'll try to be as detailed as possible. I don't even know if I'm asking a question, or advice, or what. I just have to get some things out of my brain.

Thanks for reading

This is how your kids will treat your side chick when they meet her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Smartfix: 9:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Sex is good but friendship is better than sex because sex obeys the law of diminishing returns. Therefore, make sure you find both in your choice of a life partner.

In other news,
Car owners and drivers should not hesitate to contact me via the numbers on my signature. There is nothing like a little crack, once you notice a chip on your windshield it is a big deal because it is going to spread and damage the entire windshield. Do the needful and have a blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by jagojunior(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2020
papaejima20199:

Thanks for reading

12yrs ago you were 24 and your wife was 20

You married and did honeymoon for 9yrs plus before she got pregnant

Let's assume the above is true, the main question is why did you marry that early and why did you stay for that long honeymooning?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Dgoz(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2020
A guy give ur wife Spanish fly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Sotland: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Instead of having extra marital affair.. Best you marry her as second wife and save your soul.. That's if you can handle the herculean issues that come with 2wives.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Dgoz(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Have you tried giving ur wife Spanish fly? Of course it is something you have to discuss with her
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
The problem with your wife is not just Sex it’s called an intimate bond.

It’s what makes a friend still a friend even after you hurt them or they hurt you a lot of couples didn’t take time to build that

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by k2money(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2020
Bro,
Let me educate you small.
You see that aunt that is spoiling you with sex will later turn to be like your wife or even worst than her. Sex do get boring to women at some certain stage, Some at early stage and some at later stage. So please stick with your wife continue to nack that side chick as time goes on she will tire you or you tire her.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by Thryphosa(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Sex is not enough to leave your wife bro. As someone has rightly put in one of the comments I read, sex can be gotten anywhere but good wife is not easy to come by. Don't make a mistake you will leave to regret later in life. One of the main objectives of marriage is raising a godly and morally upright children.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by proclinician: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Omar09:

Before it used to be women who are always this emotional. You'd be surprised that 22yo is just scheming. That girl don't love you. With that said, let's now talk about the problem here, YOU. That sexual desire you are getting from that your side chic, you can get that from your wife. You lack the skills to get what you want from your wife. You see women conform to the present environment, so she being cold about sex could be you are cold about sex around her. You've gotten too comfortable and is she. She might be waiting for you to make the move. Just come back from work, lay on the bed in your room naked and when she walks in, tell her to show you what's she's got, she should make you climax. Of course she will be off guard and all, she might not do it, she might do it. She does it, fine, build on it, always put her up for work. Always make her do the sex thing... Arouse her in weird ways. Then if she didn't oblige to it which I'm 50% sure she won't, then tell her she's driving you outside. And watch the spark return.

Don't ever wife that 22yo girl, you'd realize you made a mistake if you do it.

Come let's get married already. I got money.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by OgaBuhari: 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
faithfull18:
Men will always be men .
shut up and stop generalising.
For a while I thought u gained back sense, it's good to see you relapse back to foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Go ahead...We also know that this is a fake story.
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by domchike(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2020
Thats d same reason ur protégé gave to be polygamist. You wil later leave ur girlfriend to marry another girlfriend
Ol boy go buy ursef self control
Re: I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend by peacettw: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2020
yvelchstores:
Stupid fake story. U supposedly married at 24 and your wife at 20. Then you have twins, age 1.
If u have been childless for 11 years, one year is too quick to kill all your joy from father hood to embrace cheating.

I am suspecting nl now hires ppl to post captivating but FAKE stories cos the kind of stories I see these days, are playing with my intelligence.

Thank you. Exactly my thought.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.