Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

''i Want Your Boxers'' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Want Your Boxers'' (2648 Views)

Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2010
See this one, you really wish i had your time.
Lemme tell you a lil secret, Seun sent me a mail, Seun as in the Admin and congratulated me on my successful 1year stay in the house without being reprimanded or banned.If not that i aim to stay another successful one year with the same award and the fact that my General has asked me not to have anything to do with you, i for let loose the vipers of the great beyond upon ya.
Carry ur wahala wey dey ya body comot for my face.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by annawhite(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

What if i wear 3 boxers at a go, which of them is she going to ask for? the 3?
the one housing ur balls
190:

Im not yet a man becos i dont have a child yet,
Im not even up to 30,
Besides I know odunnu more than she knows herself

The other day annawhite you saw me in the spirit with free-cocoa
we both saw what odunnu was doing @ nite.
That girl is something else, shes always stalking me and on my case!!

wat happen to dat mail
did anybody report me cos i cant have acess to that thread
Odunnu:

See this one, you really wish i had your time.
Lemme tell you a lil secret, Seun sent me a mail, Seun as in the Admin and congratulated me on my successful 1year stay in the house without being reprimanded or banned.If not that i aim to stay another successful one year with the same award and the fact that my General has asked me not to have anything to do with you, i for let loose the vipers of the great beyond upon ya.
Carry your wahala wey dey ya body comot for my face.
since seun is paying you why dnt u be the gud gal u have always been and let him be
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

What if i wear 3 boxers at a go, which of them is she going to ask for? the 3?
Shey na only that koboko wey i dey handle with one hand you wan pack inside 3 boxers?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
Odum/odunnu clear road

make i see front, instead of you getting congratulated on a year of

not getting banned, they should rather send you some financial sumtin sumtin

to thank you,

2010 is my 3rd year or so im here and i have never been banned before too,

so i have no single idea what you are talking about,besides bring out your vipers i would

bring out my cobra's, as for your general, i can handle him (You remember how i used deal with you then)
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
you just cant get me outta ya system, can you?
Please, choose ya words carefully next time you want to refer to my General.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

so you care more about your general than me abi?
Odunnu why dont you want to know me better~

arent you tired of running away!!
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
annawhite:

the one housing your balls

Hey, show some respect, my source of life is not just another ball, you can call 190's own balls, not mine angry

Odunnu:

Shey na only that koboko wey i dey handle with one hand you wan pack inside 3 boxers?

I thought by now, you would have grown respect for my source of life, have you forgotten it's the produce that's getting you all freshen up? undecided
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^

My balls is home to over 3millions children~and 4000 nairalanders
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
honeric01:

Hey, show some respect, my source of life is not just another ball, you can call 190's own balls, not mine angry

I thought by now, you would have grown respect for my source of life, have you forgotten it's the produce that's getting you all freshen up? undecided
Ahaaaa, Gotcha!!! shey u know that what you produce freshens, yet you'll always prefer to bag it instead of pouring into me. Wicked soul!

(1) (2) (3)

Mother Jailed For Having Sex With Her 12-year-old Son / photo: When You Can't Afford A Selfie Stick / Consider This Before You Engage In MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.