Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

''i Want Your Boxers'' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''i Want Your Boxers'' (2639 Views)

Why Do Many Guys Love Putting Their Hands In Their Boxers? / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

''i Want Your Boxers'' by martyns303(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2010
Ok! So, last weekend i went for a friends Grandma's funeral in bayelsa state, if ur a guy reading this, u definitely know how it goes during the wake-keeping or after. Mine was no different, our guest (my friend) tried to hook us up with some chicks to spend the night, i know the ladies will start wowling, but the brothers know how it is. Luckily for me, one of the chicks that came for the funeral and a distant relation of my friend was getting along fine with me, so i didn't need to stress it out, everything just fell in place. Although i dn't drink, i had a couple of smirn-off ice and every one of the guys dispatched to crash. So this chick came along with me, and after the whole magic, i was trying to put on boxers in the morning and this chick was like ''can i have ur boxers? I like it'', guys! There's nothing i didn't reason, kai! I've never been superstitious, but for a moment, different thoughts were running through my head. does she go about collecting boxers of every guy she sleeps with, or does she need it to remember me by? I definitely dn't want to find out, so i told her NO! ''am sorry u can't have it''. put on my clothes, i avoided her till i came back to PH. Why would a girl i bearly knw, want my boxers?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2010
Nowadays guys need to be very carefull o, imagine a girl once wanted to help dispose the condom after our excapade, I wonder what girls of today are turning into or is it the 'get rich quick syndrome'
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Blackteeth(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2010
Let me bring my truthometer first before any further comments.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by NnamdiN: 8:13am On Dec 13, 2010
Thank ur stars u didn't give it 2 her, she 4 give u "Ibi"(ur scrotum bcomes as large as a football)
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 13, 2010
Hehehehe good luck is on your side young man.  grin  grin Thank your Lord you were smart to not give in.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2010
Very dangerous,but having sex with a stranger you just met is equally dangerous
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Money177E(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2010
@ OP welcome to the world of witchcraft~~ You have already slept with a witchcraft and I pity you sooner or later that your unrepentant  dicck is going to shrink and disappear to the world under~ be prepared like a boy's scout motto  cheesy smiley

I LIKE MY STYLE BECAUSE I DONT FORNICATE

Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by NnamdiN: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2010
Odunnu:

dangerous
and fun.
Is it true that cork is the same person as mr. Crackles?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Africanqueen2(f): 10:51am On Dec 13, 2010
Why sleep with a girl you barely know?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2010
NnamdiN:

No way. Not possible.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by CorkMan: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2010
NnamdiN:

and fun.

brother? who u calling a crackle? just becoz i have a 17inches cork dont mean am a crackle! angry
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by NnamdiN: 11:10am On Dec 13, 2010
Cork Man:

brother? who u calling a crackle? just becoz i have a 17inches cork dont mean am a crackle! angry
as a mata of fact, I'll no longer call u "nut case or smiley head" ur new name will b "Crackle"
rokiatu:

No way. Not possible.
someone once said they were the same person, I couldn't help but wonder hw a sane person would suddenly go insane. Not just insane but as insane as mr.cork *no oofeince *
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2010
Dude pls stop it. Mr cork can never be Mr crackless. Their personality differ. Mr crackless actually used to hate people like cork so how can he be one? Who told u so?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by CorkMan: 11:20am On Dec 13, 2010
NnamdiN. brother do u want my boxers? tongue dont lie
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by NnamdiN: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2010
rokiatu:

Dude pls stop it. Mr cork can never be Mr crackless. Their personality differ. Mr crackless actually used to hate people like cork so how can he be one? Who told u so?
correction noted.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2010
Cork,I like your siggy, amongst other things
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by iice(f): 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2010
Trophies lol.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by JoeCork: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2010
iice. Madam, can i buy u a beer & we call it a truce? wink
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
Banned Again!
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by NnamdiN: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
Joe Cork:

iice. Madam, can i buy u a beer & we call it a truce? wink
u'll keep getting banned
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by JoeCork: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
NnamdiN:

u'll keep getting banned

Bro, no body banned anybody. u mixing me up with sumone else wink
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by 190: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2010
Give her the Gaddame Boxers

After all she gave you punny!!
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by r231(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^ ;d ;d :d ;d
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by DapoBear(m): 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
What sort of juju can she do with boxers?
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by violent(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2010
Interesting!
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by annawhite(f): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
violent:

Interesting!

violent i love ya signature
pls can i have ur boxer? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by violent(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
annawhite:

violent i love ya signature
pls can i have your boxer? grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't have any left, i gave the last one away days ago cheesy . . . and i have since realized i could do with lots of extra space  cheesy
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by annawhite(f): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
hehheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
when next u have a spare pls hook me up
i'd like to have ur boxer in my home made museum cheesy cheesy
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by Odunnu: 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2010
violent:

I don't have any left, i gave the last one away days ago cheesy . . . and i have since realized i could do with lots of extra space  cheesy
I can give it back to you now if you want it. There was actually no droplets of sperm on it, lol
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by violent(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2010
Odunnu:

I can give it back to you now if you want it. There was actually no droplets of spermatozoa on it,  lol

No sunshine, that's yours to keep, your friends will be jealous when they see it later! cheesy,. . .except of course, if you want another! cool
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by violent(m): 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2010
annawhite:

hehheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
when next u have a spare pls hook me up
i'd like to have your boxer in my home made museum cheesy cheesy

hmnnn. . .you'd have to come pick it up yourself, i ve got "other" interesting "things" to give away.
Re: ''i Want Your Boxers'' by annawhite(f): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
Odunnu:

I can give it back to you now if you want it. There was actually no droplets of spermatozoa on it,  lol
odunu wat r u doing wit this man boxer
i dnt need for the spermatozoa
just wanted to compare it to the ones i have here
im carrying out research on men boxers

want to kno why dat downward part is always the first place to loose its original co lour
(2)to kno why men go abt wearing boxers wit hole
(3)to kno why men wear a particular boxer for a week
violent:

hmnnn. . .you'd have to come pick it up yourself, i ve got "other" interesting "things" to give away.
no nutting u can offfer me
i want ur boxer grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3)

Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger / My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.