Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola (34130 Views)

How We Foiled Jonathan’s Effort To Make Mulikat Adeola Speaker - Akande Reveals / Amachree: Camcorder Found By Fashola At Lekki Tollgate Looked Planted / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by mosho2good: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
I have Never Seen A Bride Or Groom Going To Urinate On Thier Wedding Day, Abi Dem Dey Wear Pampers?�

3 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by TheTourist: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
"Without Public Show" because they were FULANI

BUT HAD IT BEEN a Henry Okay the whole world will be notified and drums of success beaten! Nigeria is a Joke if you know you know grin

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by LegendHero(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buhari government handicapped Fashola.

This lad should run for president. I’m sure he will be the best president Nigeria will ever have.

He is bold, intelligent, and will definitely effect real changes and not audio changes like Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by femstimauto: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Sensible!!
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by danvon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
Blah blah blah blah blah

just say you want more military power and you want to monitor the lives of lagosians very simple
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by AgentNairaland(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Islam... Indeed The Religion Of Pix
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
best governor Lagos ever had. talk and do man

he foreseen danger of these bikemen and ban them only for ambode to play blind to the ban, even though Ambode helped to reinstate the stand of Yoruba in cautioning the overzealous Igbo who believes their ancestral land reach Lagos, he nevertheless can't stand the achievement of Fashola

4 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2020
Islie:
.......Intercepted 17 suitcases loaded with explosives, prosecuted suspects

https://thenationonlineng.net/how-we-foiled-attempts-to-bomb-lagos-by-fashola/

Yes duties of the citizens too, agreed but some idiots keep misleading people on social media, and some gullible ones digest whatever they sight on social media
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by thundafire: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
We didn't hear it any news media yet u are saying it now to get sympathy for ur clueless government

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by IgboSomalia: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
Some people were aware of this event at that time. Fashola said it that they had intelligence as to the sponsors of the terrorists and that all their assets in Lagos would be seized.

That was the last time they tried it.

5 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by EcoBrick: 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
fashola is now conspicuously avoiding his business of supplying power to Nigerians and discussing his purported past glories. I guess he now understands the full meaning of rocket science? minister of darkness!

Hello. He is no longer the minister of power.

2 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by awa(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Why do I feel this is a distraction to make FG feel better... What do I know self cool
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by IgboSomalia: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
fashola is now conspicuously avoiding his business of supplying power to Nigerians and discussing his purported past glories. I guess he now understands the full meaning of rocket science? minister of darkness!

Is Fashola the Minister of Power?
Or you people in your area are living in the offside of life?

Most of you people are stark illiterates

9 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Perfecttouchade: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
The then Fashola was loved by the people but everything don change... moreover how safe are the citizens who disclose such informations to the security agencies we have in Nigeria, it's so scary to get locked up and interrogated by the same people u disclose such security informations to..earn when u refer to us, we fabricate Aluminium windows
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by kushercain: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
24 hours power is not rocket science....

When opportunity to do the magic came, he failed woefully.

The worst Minister of Power in the history of Nigeria. Not a megawatt was added by this loud mouth

That was really a blip on his record. Had it been he had made progress, he would have been a perfect presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Larryomooba(m): 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

He his no longer the minister of power.

3 Likes

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by FamTomx2(m): 7:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
Pierced:
Best governor Lagos ever had.
Really grin
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
kushercain:

That was really a blip on his record. Had it been he had made progress, he would have been a perfect presidential candidate

Exactly, he tried in infrastructure in Lagos but failed woefully as minister of power
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by eyinjuege: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
He has made some many valid points, suggestions and given useful advice only the wise will pick up and run with.
Some people are here insulting him...
Anyway, everyone should be a whistle blower

1 Like

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Reggaeboy: 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Can FG make this man MINISTER OF ASHAWO/OLOSHO

CAN YOU IMAGINE, My Girlfriend just sent me this picture of Mercy BBnaija winner with Lamborghini telling me that Val is next week cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Check my stamp
I just wish that NYCC WILL POST HER TO MAIDUGIRI OR BORNO STATE grin grin grin

Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Jabioro: 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Dear sir you're absolutely right,but most organized crime have some bad eggs from securities who given them back up even if you report or give information.. you are great risk, you be rope or get killed.Another issues is lackadaisical approach of our security men except you who is who before your information can be attended to.. You're right sir
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by AliveJ: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Fear , politicians
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by rildwanullahi(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:
he is not the minister for power
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Thirteenblood: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
Wow
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by mortunde(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
I don't think you know what you are saying, Fashola is know more minister of power for ur information.
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by Ustec: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
"Put them in a place where they would never harm lagos"
Also translated as them Don die.... Period
So you want him to say what you to ear abi undecided
Keep praying.
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by bennifield11(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2020
TeflonBlixx:
Lagos is miles ahead of every other state in Nigeria.

We lead, others follow.

West side rules cheesy
eyan 2pac
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by netmillionaires(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2020
AkupeMBANO:

modified: All these miscreants quoting me saying he's no longer the minister of power and avoided the very fact that he achieved nothing 4years in the ministry even after tackling the past administration about power generation. what are y'all purpose in life?

Fashola is no more the minister of power.
Re: How We Foiled Attempts To Bomb Lagos, By Fashola by yYot: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Is Fashola the Minister of Power?
Or you people in your area are living in the offside of life?

Most of you people are stark illiterates

Honestly, stack illiterate indeed! I don't know how Nairaland attracts the wretch of the society among the youth!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Osun Spent N11.7bn Paris Club Refund / Oche Joseph Otorkpa Ordained By Pastor E.A Adeboye / President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.