Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj (6074 Views)

Fayose,Family Members Not Barred 4rm Traveling 2 US,Kids US Visa Valid:Aide(pics / Lai Mohammed Must Explain Adamawa & Borno Attack - Fayose / Rain Of Curse On Governor Ayo Fayose Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2010
Aigbofa:

Political differences are not settled by fisticuffs. I don't think a former governor of my esteemed state should reduce himself to the level of a motor park tout just to make a point.

OBJ has insulted all Yoruba people by empowering touts like Akala and Adedibu and deserves to be insulted by all sons and daughters of Yoruba.

I ask what respect did OBJ show to Awolowo while he was alive?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by bisiaet: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2010
Fayose once abuse his own father, Pastor Oluwayose and even ridicule the old man in death. We all know the battle that engulf the family about where to bury Fayose's dad. It is typical of him. The unfortunate is that the gangster bears the tag of Ekiti state which has often been in the News for negative thing.

You are very correct.

People dont understand what is going on with this guy called Ayo Fayose is either we take it or leave it this guy called Ayo is under a curse already both from his own father, his immediate family, the elder in his state so he is already a drown man that is how he will keep going because when a little boy look at his father eyes and say father who are you and what have you begatten then the game is over. He's already a tiger ready to bite in the public like rabbies infected dog. He is lost man already people need to know him bfore taken side with him his uncalled for action all along till date is not ordinary he has passed his boundary long ago.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
Dont you think OBJ is also under a curse? How can a president for 13yrs be so much hated by everyone that he cant even win an election in his own ward.

Some weeks back, One man wanted to beat him up at the airport, Isnt that a curse?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by yarodin: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hmm, for Fayose's family to quickly go apologize to OBJ they must know something that we don't. OBJ can very ruthless especially with juniors that insult him in public. By the way, whatever happened to the crazy dude that attacked OBJ at the airport?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Pukkah: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

OBJ has insulted all Yoruba people by empowering touts like Akala and Adedibu and deserves to be insulted by all sons and daughters of Yoruba.

It is true that what goes around comes around. Those who sow the wind shall reap the whirlwind. Obasanjo is reaping the compound interest of what he sowed; he has not even started getting back the principal amount.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by juman(m): 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2010
yarodin:

Hmm, for Fayose's family to quickly go apologize to OBJ they must know something that we don't. OBJ can very ruthless especially with juniors that insult him in public. By the way, whatever happened to the crazy dude that attacked OBJ at the airport?
Nothing nothing jooor.

I will always commend what Ayo Fayose did.
His family Apologised to OBJ is also good.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Bluetooth,

You are yarning OPATA, In Yorubaland An elder is expected to put himself in the position of an elder. If he fails to do so, He becomes an object of ridicule and deserves no respect.

Yorubas say: Agbalagba t i o ba so agbado mo idi, So ara re di alawada adire ( An elder who ties a corn to his waist becomes the playmates of chickens).

What kind of respect did OBJ accord his elders like Awolowo during his life to deserve being respected? Even the Oyinbos say As you lay your bed so you lie on it.

Fayose was spot on for the tirade on OBJ and I believe every Yoruba man should wake up in the morning and heap curses on OBJ for selling our hallowed fatherland to rogues like Alao-Akala and Adedibu
So tell me anything you would do to somebody below your age that will make the person look above your age and insult you.tell me what's obj offence to fayose ? Because EFCC arrested him for corruption ?
Your judgement is coming based on your hatred for obj and nothing more.An elder is always an elder;that you can't dispute.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by MaiSuya(m): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Bluetooth,

Yorubas say: Agbalagba t i o ba so agbado mo idi, So ara re di alawada adire ( An elder who ties a corn to his waist becomes the playmates of chickens).

Tee hee! luv this! grin
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
Bluetooth,

If I am an elder and i rape a 16yr old girl, Do i still deserve respect from the young girl?

Sheybi an elder is still an elder?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by debosky(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
The brother is desperate for political office. . . .he'll kiss Obj's arse as long as it gives him a shot at stealing at the National Assembly.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
dayokanu:

Bluetooth,

If I am an elder and i despoil a 16yr old girl, Do i still deserve respect from the young girl?

Sheybi an elder is still an elder?
If such happens,it only lowers your integrity.It doesn't take away your respect that is due to you.
I have seen heads of some extended families that are corrupt and they cheat their younger siblings but their position within such families are still in tact.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
Its called respect. Ekiti ppl take their cultural respect pretty seriously.

I cant count how many times my mom has driven me to a person's house to apologize for the lil'est things. [roll eyes]. Well I was younger then.

And who is saying this is for politics. Fayose will NEVER govern Ekiti state again. Ashe!
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by DrKnow1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
The case of Ayo Fayose is just like a chicken that swallows needle; if he is lucky enough to be alive, certainly, he will not be well enough to boast about his choice of meal.  grin
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by BetaThings: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Let's put politics aside.Culturally in yorubaland,an adult is always right.fayose has no right to attack obj in the public or even privately.It simply means that he can do to his father.Respect is due to adults in yoruba culture and such custom is binding on fayose.he's a bast-ard
Culturally in Yorubaland, Obj should first apologise to Awo and Zik. He should also ask Fani-Kayode who, acting at his behest, insulted Chinua Achebe to apologise
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by debosky(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2010
Culture my foot. . . . this guy is seeking attention and relevance.

Did he have to hold a press conference in Abuja to apologise to OBJ? Did Ayo Fayose hold a press conference to insult OBJ?

Personally Ayo didn't go far enough, he should've slapped OBJ to boot.  tongue
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^ Supported area boy like you
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
debosky:

Did he have to hold a press conference in Abuja to apologise to OBJ? Did Ayo Fayose hold a press conference to insult OBJ?

Personally Ayo didn't go far enough, he should've slapped OBJ to boot. tongue

So OBJ is relevant enough to be used as a way to seek relevancy?

Ehrrm, No.

You're right, he should have slapped OBJ. But that is beyond us, we do not disrespect our elder. Atleast if we do, we apologize grin grin
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
debosky:

Personally Ayo didn't go far enough, he should've slapped OBJ to boot.  tongue

Honestly that's what makes yoruba stands out.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by debosky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Honestly that's what makes yoruba stands out.

I agree - but this was not an act of culture, it was sucking up to OBJ so he can get political office. Sycophancy is NOT cultural and is definitely not a Yoruba trait.

Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm, No.

Of course he is - in the South West PDP, OBJ still holds a lot of authority with regards to candidates emerging for elections.

You're right, he should have slapped OBJ. But that is beyond us, we do not disrespect our elder. Atleast if we do, we apologize grin grin

If he slapped him then I would accept the need for an apology. . . .calling him the father of Basstards is no insult. grin
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrm, No.

If an elder is trying to smooch your ample frontage nko? Is slapping him beyond you?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Kobojunkie: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2010

[size=13pt]Sycophancy is NOT cultural and is definitely not a [/size]Yoruba [size=13pt]trait.[/size]

ROFLMAO!!! That one is definitely hard to believe. I could almost swear it is in the blood of most every Nigerian out there to some extent. . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by debosky(m): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO!!! That one is definitely hard to believe. I could almost swear it is in the blood of most every Nigerian out there to some extent. . . ROFLMAO!!

It's a product of poverty and not a cultural trait. In any society where poverty permeates and the major source of wealth is government patronage, sycophancy is going to boom.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Dec 13, 2010
^^^^ Nah!!! Not like you have it with Nigerians. And this story does not end with just the Nigerians in Nigeria. Even the rich among us seem to exhibit the same.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by KnowAll(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2010
OBJ has not got class sef, what d he'll is a two time President  doing amongst thugs like fayose & olagunsoye. I bet Olagunsoye would have been corporal wen OBJ was head of State in 1976 & Fayose would still be roaming d streets of Ibadan in his underpants playing with those tyres Poor Nigerian kids love playing with.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by osifred(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2010
dat sumbody verbslly abuse u does make d person rite n u wrong as stipulated by some on dis forum.
I lhold obj in high esteem cos love it or nt he is an international elder statement n thus demand respect
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by T9ksy(m): 3:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Posted by: dayokanu Yesterday at 05:49:07 PM

maybe not much but even that is debatable but what is however irrefutable is that Obj never insulted Pa Awo
in public like Fayose just did. Irrespective of what Obj might have or not done, He's still an elder. we yorubas have better ways
of letting an elder know that he's lost his due respect for his shameful shennanigans. Haba! Even if the elder fathered many illegitimate offspring, its not Fayose's place to say so and definately not in public.

From Alxmyr and knowall's posts we can all deduce that Fayose is not an OMOLUABI. Probably why his brother saw it fit to apologise on his behalf to Obj. Its obvious that Fayose is just reacting like a wounded & cornered lion knowing that Obj was solely responsible for the demise of his political career.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by rasputinn(m): 4:30am On Dec 14, 2010
In as much as this so-called apology is nothing more than an attempt by the younger Fayose to get political mileage,it is completely wronngh and condemnable for that rascal called Ayo Fayose to have insulted OBJ the way he did

You should NEVER treat old statesmen that way,anyway he only suucceeded in letting us know what a tall heap of mannerless garbage he is
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by jensinmi(m): 6:18am On Dec 14, 2010
Culture or no Culture.
Elder or no Elder.

We must always uphold right and condemn wrong.

I've said before and will say again - Obasanjo is an evil man who is reaping the consequences of what he sowed. Likewise Ayo Fayose is an uncultured buffoon and an arrogant animal.

Now, It is important for us to realize that in our conflicts with other human beings, we as adults must act like adults.
When children have a problem with each other, they may resort to fighting, wrestling, and shouting insults at each other.
We as Adults must act like adults. If I am angry with you or not happy with you for any reason, shouting and screaming, or punching you in the face may be my first instinct, but that doesn't make it the mature thing to do.

IT' IS QUITE SAD THAT SOME HERE WOULD SAY HE SHOULD HAVE PUNCHED OBJ IN THE FACE.

What wrongs has OBJ perpetrated against Ayo Fayose??

If we all agree that OBJ has sinned and should be punished, who made AYO FAYOSE the executioner.

Fine. Ayo Fayose was arrested by the EFCC. We all know that and we know he blames it on Obasanjo.

Honestly though, Is it Obasanjo that took the 1.2 billion naira allocated for the Ekiti Poultry project and put it into the accounts of Ayo Fayose and his friends (Gbenga James e.t.c).

Fayose is proud. His excesses show that he really is a condemned man.

He took it upon himself to insult people and then go back 3 days later to apologise. I guess he does hard drugs cause very few people do such repeatedly.
He did it to the Obas in Ekiti.
He did it to his family members.
He did it to so many individuals in Ekiti state.

Some people are hailing him for his actions. You all should know this.

Just like Jesus and his disciple, Judas. He said "THE SON OF MAN WILL BE BETRAYED, BUT WOE UNTO HIM THROUGH WHICH THE BETRAYAL OCCURS"
Jesus Christ had to be betrayed by someone. That was how it was destined. Nonetheless, he said woe unto the person through which that occurs. In other words, shame on the person that allows himself to be used by satan for the inevitable.

Some things will happen, but Woe and Shame will be upon those that it happens through.

Obasanjo is going to be disgraced in this country called Nigeria. It is important to realize though that doesn't mean that shame will not be on those through which this happens.

Ayo Fayose will continue his decline that started when he lost the seat of Governor. He is starting to lose control of his anger.

Him who the gods will kill, they will first run mad.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Becomrich12: 6:37am On Dec 14, 2010
jensimi, did Obasanjo offer apology to chief awolowo. Who do you think was older. ?

The problem with obasanjo is he is not acting the way an elder is suppose to that why he is getting disrespect from people.

When you dont stand up for right and you go and support wrong. Nobody respect you any more. this why they are doing it and it would continue because obasanjo is the one who conducted the census. not only that, obasanjo party the PDP is the party in power, who refuse to correct it too. That why they are disrespecting obasanjo.

And come election day, Yoruba would kick the PDP out.

It is not only fayose who want to say that to obasanjo it is 99% of yoruba people. It is just that fayose dont not give a shit1

Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Becomrich12: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2010
look at the word obasanjo naughty person appeared 92,000 times on google. This are yoruba people posting this on the internet. What does that tell you.  while see the word funmi iyanda , nigerian largest view host

This should tell you are yoruba people feel about obasanjo and the PDP. So tell Jonathan to look for his vote in fulani/hausa land. I say he should come to canada that time. he dey do shakara say him be president.

Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by rethink: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2010
hahahahahaha

fayose I cant laugh. A bloody thug. Obasanjos greatest regret ever. Fayose is a man that is a first class lier(lying to baba about poultry). A bloody wasteful child go and ask all the Ashawos in Ghana what he came to do with the money of EKITI state.

Look at how gullible we turn out to be, Fayose a Hero !!!!! even if Anini was alive he would be said to be against OBJ purported 3rd term campaign.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Becomrich12: 7:34am On Dec 14, 2010
look if they dont correct the satellite picture obasanjo name would disappear. i have tried my best to help yopu pewople. but i think some of you are too selfish to see the danger to your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosions Rocks Nnebisi Road In Asaba / Abuobaku T-shirt Rolling Out Of Production Line In Aba. / Photo: When Ilorin People Visit Lagos For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.