Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj (6073 Views)

Fayose,Family Members Not Barred 4rm Traveling 2 US,Kids US Visa Valid:Aide(pics / Lai Mohammed Must Explain Adamawa & Borno Attack - Fayose / Rain Of Curse On Governor Ayo Fayose Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Otunbakay(m): 8:35am On Dec 14, 2010
dayokanu:

Dont you think OBJ is also under a curse? How can a president for 13yrs be so much hated by everyone that he cant even win an election in his own ward.

Some weeks back, One man wanted to beat him up at the airport, Isnt that a curse?
Yes o i think he's truly under a curse. OBASANJO, FAYOSE, ALAO-AKALA and all those PDP governors he help imposed on the western states, all belong to the same family ----- The ACCURSED family period.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Meldrick(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

jensimi, did Obasanjo offer apology to chief awolowo. Who do you think was older. ?

The problem with obasanjo is he is not acting the way an elder is suppose to that why he is getting disrespect from people.

When you dont stand up for right and you go and support wrong. Nobody respect you any more. this why they are doing it and it would continue because obasanjo is the one who conducted the census. not only that, obasanjo party the PDP is the party in power, who refuse to correct it too. That why they are disrespecting obasanjo.

And come election day, Yoruba would kick the PDP out.

It is not only fayose who want to say that to obasanjo it is 99% of yoruba people. It is just that fayose dont not give a shit1

Iam still waiting for who can boldly say this is right and this is wrong. Obasanjo is a politician and in politics there is always an interest. Today if my interest conflicts your's , it doesn't mean you are right . So I like to clear you when you say Obasanjo does not stand up for what is right. To Obasanjo, he is doing what is best for Nigerians. He is human. If you are in his shoes, you sure might do worse. No matter what Obasanjo does, Fayose is not any better and has no right to insult Obasanjo. Obasanjo might be correct calling Fayose a bastard because one with a father will not insult anybody old enough to be his father.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by porka: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2010
Ayo Fayoye needs help, the family should get him into a rehab facility immediately. It's only in Nigeria that a murder suspect goes about insulting people while the case is in court.

I am not a medical expert but I suspect this guy can do with a good medical help, 1) he insulted traditionally rulers, 2) he insulted university teachers and majority Ekiti educated people, 3) he is accused of thugery and ungentlemanly behaviors 4) legend has is that he personally carried AK47 to dislodge an AC political meeting when he was still governor 5) he is standing trial for violently taking the life of citizen Daramola 6) he was implicated in the murder of citizen Taiwo Fasuba, 7) he is standing trial for various charges of money laundering and financial crimes.

Ekiti people are very reasonable, notwithstanding his current spending spree, his political future, and by extension his family members, is very bleak, the reason his brother wants to distance the family from this roguish behavior. Ayo Fayose wants to represent his constituency at the senate, we are watching whether an Ekiti man/woman would be proud of this kind of representation.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Defender1: 11:49am On Dec 14, 2010
jensinmi:

Culture or no Culture.
Elder or no Elder.

We must always uphold right and condemn wrong.

Culture, tradition You people should not forget that it was the 'Cultural Elders" that sold their, brothers and sisters children into slavery. The same Elders and their grand children "Nigerian Politicians" who have devised a new method of selling their neighbours into slavery. The problem now is that whereas before the slaves were taken away from their homes and fatherland now the "Nigerian Politicians" and "Corrupt Leaders" are selling both you the people and the very land itself. Lets Kill Goliath. Goliath today is made up of the elders like obj, his houseboy ibb, their gays gej and atiku and the labour prefect Buhari
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by LA2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Obasanjo is not done yet with this guy, [url]http://www.wazobiareport.com/default.aspx/Obasanjo-proceeds-to-India-for-proper-cooking,-dares-Fayose-to-round-two[/url]
Come to think of it, what we are talking about here is an attack on a former democratically elected president of our dear beloved country. Isn't this an attack on us as a nation?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Fidelo726: 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
Defender1:

Culture, tradition You people should not forget that it was the 'Cultural Elders" that sold their, brothers and sisters children into slavery. The same Elders and their grand children "Nigerian Politicians" who have devised a new method of selling their neighbours into slavery. The problem now is that whereas before the slaves were taken away from their homes and fatherland now the "Nigerian Politicians" and "Corrupt Leaders" are selling both you the people and the very land itself. Lets Kill Goliath. Goliath today is made up of the elders like obj, his houseboy ibb, their gays gej and atiku and the labour prefect Buhari

I guess every Nigeria deserve to die like Goliath if I most go by your context. Every president in Nigeria has received condemnation at every now and then,none has ever received recomendation except those who could not achieve leadership position. For a man to satisfy his family is not an easy task but we all want to blame our leaders for not going the way we perceived shoiuld be right.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by bisiaet: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2010
Fayose is politically dead with fayemi at the helms of affair in Ekiti State. Fayemi would probably get a second term, where does that leave fayose, I would not be suprised that by 2019, Fayose would be as penniless as a church rat and a raving lunatic as any mad man one has seen on the streets of Lagos. The fact is, OBJ has finished the guy completely, the guy has no relevance in this world anymore probably if comes back again he would learn how to respect elders. In a way I pity the poor soul, but I no send am, na im cause for himself.

One of his numerous excessive was been rude to the ewi of Ado-Ekiti amongst other things, the boy does not know what humility is, I think he has a cause on his head.

You have just spoken the truth.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Koikoi(m): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
how many of his family members were present at the apology ceremony?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
LA2:

Obasanjo is not done yet with this guy, [url]http://www.wazobiareport.com/default.aspx/Obasanjo-proceeds-to-India-for-proper-cooking,-dares-Fayose-to-round-two[/url]
Come to think of it, what we are talking about here is an attack on a former democratically elected president of our dear beloved country. Isn't this an attack on us as a nation?

Its an attack on the man who r@Ped democracy. The man who brought all the SW under rogues and touts.

OBJ deserves to be insulted by every Yoruba on a daily basis
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by zahealer(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2010
If it is true that the man insulted his own dad publicly in the past, then he has already put a curse on himself. Respect to parents and elders is the first commandment with a promise of long life and prosperity - no matter what OBJ did or did not do, could the guy not have kept out of OBJ's way? He intentionally went into the room where OBJ and others were to create unnecessary commotion which has resulted in negative ripple effects. Fayose needs to remember what happens to Deji of Akure - any man who is not in charge of his emotions is not fit to rule anyone, family, community or state. I have watched Fayose speak, both at home and abroad and my assessment is: the guy lacks wisdom and needs to attend a course in public speaking
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by PastorOla1: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
This has shown  that the other Fayoses are true Yoruba sons and daughters but u must know that in every family there will always the likes of mr. ayo fayose the JUDAS, the type that refussed training and have no respect for elders, he will surely learn the hard way.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
zahealer:

If it is true that the man insulted his own dad publicly in the past, then he has already put a curse on himself. Respect to parents and elders is the first commandment with a promise of long life and prosperity - no matter what OBJ did or did not do, could the guy not have kept out of OBJ's way? He intentionally went into the room where OBJ and others were to create unnecessary commotion which has resulted in negative ripple effects. Fayose needs to remember what happens to Deji of Akure - any man who is not in charge of his emotions is not fit to rule anyone, family, community or state. I have watched Fayose speak, both at home and abroad and my assessment is: the guy lacks wisdom and needs to attend a course in public speaking

When you watch OBJ speak, Do you see any droplet of wisdom in him? This was a president who went to the bomb blast site in Lagos and told the grieving people they should shut up cos he doesnt have to be there.

OBJ is getting what he deserves. He is a disgrace to Yorubas
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Defender1: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
LA2:

@LA2
And thanks to that democratically SELECTED president, honest hardworking Nigerians from Lagos to Sokoto suffer from lack of electric power everyday. Businesses fold up because of the high cost of running diesel generators. Which attack is greater? The attack on the selfish, self serving, evil minded corrupt man or the attack on the lives of 140 Million Nigerians?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by alldone(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2010
Defender1:

@LA2
And thanks to that democratically SELECTED president, honest hardworking Nigerians from Lagos to Sokoto suffer from lack of electric power everyday. Businesses fold up because of the high cost of running diesel generators. Which attack is greater? The attack on the selfish, self serving, evil minded corrupt man or the attack on the lives of 140 Million Nigerians?

this power problem did not start from Obj remember. Fayose is too arrogant and he was like that while he was governor. so what has he achieved with this public show of shame.

well, it Obj that stood behinde him against Niyi Adebayo in 2003.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Baro(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
The immediate younger brother of the former governor, Mr Abimbola Fayose, had stated that the family stood by the former governor and his judgment at all times, insisting that Obasanjo did not have any right whatsoever to call “our son and brother a bastard which every Yoruba man will react to if in Fayose’s shoes.”

He maintained that the former president deserved what he got, as according to him, a man in glass house must not throw stones.

In his words: “While I agree that elders deserve respect, not all elders are responsible and, therefore, do not deserve to be called elders simply because they wear grey hairs without inward maturity.

“If our younger brother in the PDP wants PDP nomination, he should earn same through the people’s mandate in his constituency and not through his unwarranted apology to Obasanjo.”
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Baro(m): 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Defender1: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Baro:

[b]
He maintained that the former president deserved what he got, as according to him, a man in glass house must not throw stones.

In his words: “While I agree that elders deserve respect, not all elders are responsible and, therefore, do not deserve to be called elders simply because they wear grey hairs without inward maturity.

“If our younger brother in the PDP wants PDP nomination, he should earn same through the people’s mandate in his constituency and not through his unwarranted apology to Obasanjo.”

What was the name of the party of elders and chiefs who sold their own brothers and sisters children into slavery? Today their grand children are the leaders and chiefs and eldersd and followers who make up PDP, ACN, ANPP, DPP, Labour Party and ALL other parties in Nigeria. Lets cure the Sickness and not the symptoms.Nigerians join us Lets Kill Goliath.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by tpia1: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
so what are we saying.

the brother retracted his apology or what.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
Baro:

The immediate younger brother of the former governor, Mr Abimbola Fayose, had stated that the family stood by the former governor and his judgment at all times, insisting that Obasanjo did not have any right whatsoever to call “our son and brother a naughty person which every Yoruba man will react to if in Fayose’s shoes.”

Another brother supported Fayose
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by 1025: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
"an elder must be accorded a respect no matter what"

@bisiaet,
even in igboland, we respect the elders but those elders must fist of all prove that they are elders for real. u earn the respect. if anyone makes himself monkey, all u need to do for him is to give him banana and that is exactly what fayose did.
what will u do if an elder starts dragging ur girlfriend with u? u will respect him and let him have a taste of ur babe abi?

@topic,
fayose have called obasanjo a thief in the market so even if he sends appology of 60 pages, idon't care.
if obasanjo does not start behaving like an elder, soon they will beat him up.
can't u see how mandela behaves and can't u see how his ppl holds him in high esteem?
obasanjo wants to be everywhere to see whose wife he will snacth.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by evatee(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2010
leave Fayose Junior alone,he knows what he's doing. EVRYTHING ABT US IN NAIJA IS POLITICS

For Ayodele Fayose i thrust him he'll never bend for that beast called OBJ.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by tpia1: 3:40am On Dec 17, 2010
now, why did some reporter go and interview another brother in order to cause confusion?

what kind of wickedness is this angry

the first brother's apology is the only thing that matters, and i dont expect obasanjo to refuse to accept it.

yorubas say t'omode ba nse bi omode, agba naa a se bi agba.

why do we have family if not for situations like these.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by tpia1: 3:45am On Dec 17, 2010

[size=14pt]THE family of former governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose, at the weekend, condemned the utterances of their son against former President Olusegun Obasanjo and tendered an apology to him.

Addressing a press conference at the weekend, in Abuja, a younger brother to the former governor, Emmanuel Fayose, said he was “briefing the press on behalf of Fayose’s family.”

He said the action of his elder brother was condemnable, adding that the family decided to apologise to set the record straight that members of the family did not support him on that particular incident.

“I am here to react to the face-off between my brother, Ayo and Chief Obasanjo. I think my brother went too far. We thought we should apologise, that is why I am here to apologise on behalf of the family that we are sorry for the utterances of my brother against Obasanjo,” he said
.   [/size]

to err is human, to forgive, divine.

Jesus said forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.

in yorubaland, when someone's family intervenes on behalf of a person, the intervention must be accepted.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by strangerf: 4:05am On Dec 17, 2010
tpia1:

to err is human, to forgive, divine.

Jesus said forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us.

in yorubaland, when someone's family intervenes on behalf of a person, the intervention must be accepted.

Says who?
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by tpia1: 4:16am On Dec 17, 2010
its an unwritten rule and i've never ever heard anything to the contrary.

angry
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 4:48am On Dec 17, 2010
tpia1:

now, why did some reporter go and interview another brother in order to cause confusion?

what kind of wickedness is this angry

the first brother's apology is the only thing that matters, and i dont expect obasanjo to refuse to accept it.

yorubas say t'omode ba nse bi omode, agba naa a se bi agba.

why do we have family if not for situations like these.

WHen an agba refuse to behave like an Agba what happens as in the case of OBJ
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by tpia1: 5:20am On Dec 17, 2010
^^that's a very subjective statement and quite debatable.

the main point here is fayose was out of line, and his family did the right thing by apologising on his behalf.

we all make mistakes from time to time, and family is supposed to cover our base when such happens, and while we're sorting ourself out.

nobody is perfect and i do believe obasanjo should listen to them.
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by dayokanu(m): 5:35am On Dec 17, 2010
If you say OBj acting unlike an Agba is subjective then we can say Calling Fayoses attitude rude is also subjective.

And I dont see it as a mistake actually many people like me support Fayoses action
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by evatee(m): 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2010
lol
Re: Verbal Attack: Fayose’s Family Apologises To Obj by Virgo83(m): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2010
What Emmanuel Fayose had done is by no means in favour of his Brother Ayodele Fayose or the Entire Fayose Family but for the benefit of his own Political Ambition. he decided to dissociate himself from te ugly incident inorder not to have affected his chances of being used by the Party. So somebody should help us tell him that Nigerians have wise-up we aren't fool any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop The Celebration: The New NNPC MD Is From Delta Igbo And Not An Igboman / Nigeria Will Wish They Never Let Goodluck Jonathan Go! / The Role Of Nigerian Youths In National Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.