Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Ode To My Wanton Pleasures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ode To My Wanton Pleasures (408 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: Pleasures Of The Cash [FOR WOMEN] / Fleeting Pleasures (Viewers Discretion) / Little Pleasures Under The Sheets…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ode To My Wanton Pleasures by emmanwandud(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2020
His name starts with a T, very cute dark African man. We met on a dating site, it was a phone conversation at first because he lived in the Usa. Video calling, texting and also fantasizing on the things we would do to each other when we finally meet was never excluded. When i say a man is cute, I mean he's dark with well defined eyebrows,nice dentition, well manicured nails, sweet succulent lips that could want to make you wanna suck it all up�. He talked so erotically with an aura of confidence, his dick exactly the size I like, you know that size that would make a woman think twice about letting him take charge�that one dick that most women fear could shift their wombs�that one dick that would make a woman beg and cry real tears asking him to stop�gosh that's the exact one, omg writing this; I'm dripping wet already�. So I knew deep down this was or rather is my Man�who says a girl cant take what she likes�please dont even start rolling your eyes for me,I'm not that bad. Okay back to my story� Mr T called me one morning after our usual video sex(yeah I said it, watchu gon do�)he told me how he liked how wet i get during our calls(more like drenching my sheets, from his phone's screen he could see how moist,soft,wet,sweet and tight my pussy is even without tasting it yet in real life yet; he knew it would taste good and that he couldn't wait to be my man(Mr T asked me to be his girlfriend and he made me promise I wasn't gonna cheat� I mean who's gonna cheat after seeing how healthy his thick long dick looked, I wanna see the end of this please�)
So we started off our relationship with a video date, Mr T sent me some money to take myself out to a nice restaurant; I did; more like we did�but we were just distance apart, who cares as long as I can video chat with him while I had my dinner and him his lunch�yeah�this happened�so don't give me that face�
Oops! I forgot to add that he sent me gifts; yes�a Love Machine�, some sexy luscious lingeries,high heels, and a black leather whip. Then he asked if he could be my Christian Grey�
To be continued......
Re: Ode To My Wanton Pleasures by emmanwandud(m): 11:31am On Feb 07, 2020
Waiting for a sizable number of comments before I update

(1) (Reply)

Any Update On UBA Africard Withdrawal? I Think They're Now Rejectin / How Long Did You Do Courtship? / (cafco)canada Africa Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.