Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues (24120 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) / Ganduje VS Sanusi: Northern Elders Lead Peace Mission To Kano / Spot The Difference Ganduje Vs Kwankwaso Bridge In Kano. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by sevo(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2020
But why scatter old traditional system of ruling just for your own selfish vendetta... Why??

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Paige001(f): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
Emir Sanusi one of the few people in the north that talks sense, don't mind Ganduje he already forgot that power doesn't last forever
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Kkb1977: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
I always laugh at Ganduje, 2023 is not far. That will be the end of the story. All his influence will stop forever. Many have come and passed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by JosephXavier: 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2020
Sanusi 's ganduje iswap 's Boko Haram
Uba sani vs El rufai
Na only war the north sabi
Msheww
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by mu2sa2: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kendumazy:
Just wondering if it's a must for an intelligent Sanusi to be an Emir. There are other better befitting posts for him out there naaw instead of his brouhaha with Ganduje. All the very best to him.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.
Exactly. You cannot be an emir and be running your mouth anyhow, even challenging your appointor, without getting into problems. Given his radical disposition, it would have been better for Sanusi to have gone into academics. If sanusi doesn't back down, Ganduje is in a position to render him worthless, especially given that some prominent kano people are backing the governor.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by bigiyaro(m): 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
I did not read the epistemology up there, but am happy the Fulani hegemony just like every other thing on the face of the earth is about to come to an end, the hausas have discovered that the Hausa/Fulani tag is a coded master-slave relationship, using Islam to oppress the Hausas, I hope ganduje will go through with removing a Fulani emir, maybe the kwara folks too will be inspired to do same, Thank God the afonja warrior spirit has risen in the west, soonest the Fulani agenda will be halted and reversed.
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by DSoj(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Gen Abubakar cannot achieve anything about Peace. He's a bastard. An evil.
The one who killed MKO Abiola
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Charleys: 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
sevo:
But why scatter old traditional system of ruling just for your own selfish vendetta... Why??

Kanye west once said that No one man should have all that power.
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Charleys: 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kkb1977:
I always laugh at Ganduje, 2023 is not far. That will be the end of the story. All his influence will stop forever. Many have come and passed.

That is why he needs to break up Sanusi's Emirates as fast as he can.
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by PCFC(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2020
This matter weak me.

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by OmoManU: 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekyz:
Sanusi will one day cease being Emir.
Yes but that's after he's dead. Stop hating
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by odigbosky(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
It's one reason why I prefer the father to son kingship. It gives the traditional stool some authority of it's own. Just imagine if a governor make someone a king, the king automatically becomes loyal to that governor. It makes no sense na. At least even when Oshiomole suspended the Onojie of Uromi, he remained King in his palace and continued to administer his kingdom locally. The only thing he lacked was government support but he had the support of his people. Thank God for our ancestors who made it law for kingship to be hereditary
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Godwin2am(m): 2:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
two Aboki fighting...... wetin happened sef?

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by kayusely70(m): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
No Condition Is Permanent
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by APCNig: 2:10pm On Feb 07, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Sanusi is reaping bountifully this harvest period....

Next time when you hear the name Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you'll behave normal and concentrate.

Thumbs up Gandollar, deal with him, you've my blessings on this one.

Please what will Tinubu, Buhari, Osinbajo and the about 15 million people that voted for Major Generaal Muhammadu Buhari reap? You head is not correct. Goodluck ko, Goatluck ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by mfm04622: 3:43pm On Feb 07, 2020
Kendumazy:
Just wondering if it's a must for an intelligent Sanusi to be an Emir. There are other better befitting posts for him out there naaw instead of his brouhaha with Ganduje. All the very best to him.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

That is the only thing he want in the whole world since he was born!

I have a boss like that! My boss is just waiting for the present King to join his ancestors. This is someone earning well oo, his children schooling abroad. But all he want is to be a king of a small town! I no understand but I accept that is what they want
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Fariq: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2020
odigbosky:
It's one reason why I prefer the father to son kingship. It gives the traditional stool some authority of it's own. Just imagine if a governor make someone a king, the king automatically becomes loyal to that governor. It makes no sense na. At least even when Oshiomole suspended the Onojie of Uromi, he remained King in his palace and continued to administer his kingdom locally. The only thing he lacked was government support but he had the support of his people. Thank God for our ancestors who made it law for kingship to be hereditary

And who told you that of Kano is not hereditary?
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Fariq: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
bigiyaro:
I did not read the epistemology up there, but am happy the Fulani hegemony just like every other thing on the face of the earth is about to come to an end, the hausas have discovered that the Hausa/Fulani tag is a coded master-slave relationship, using Islam to oppress the Hausas, I hope ganduje will go through with removing a Fulani emir, maybe the kwara folks too will be inspired to do same, Thank God the afonja warrior spirit has risen in the west, soonest the Fulani agenda will be halted and reversed.

Both the two are Fulani.
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekyz:
Sanusi will one day cease being Emir.

That's at the point of death... Ganduje is having 4years, 8 yrs max
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by armadeo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2020
Yankiss:
Kano Emirati is not just all about Sanusi. The Governor should not act with vendetta. He should act in the interest of the people of Kano.

What many people dont realise is that ganduje is insulting an institution that is for "life" when he has 8 years.

He doesn't realise power of a democratic nature is transient. When the next governor comes in and is a believer in traditional institutions then he will know where he laid his eggs.

Imagine a governor of Edo state carving up the Benin empire. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by eagleu: 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2020
2 foolish Hausa men fighting over resources they didn't create �
Re: Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues by Caseless: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Sanusi is reaping bountifully this harvest period....

Next time when you hear the name Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, you'll behave normal and concentrate.

Thumbs up Gandollar, deal with him, you've my blessings on this one.
headless people full this forum. What's this kid saying? GEJ is now a god or what? Fvck him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Taunts Obaseki: The Bad Apple Has Taken Itself Out Of The Bag / Peter Obi At Senator Barau’s Son’s Wedding: Sign Of United Nigeria – Akpabio / Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.