Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. (24055 Views)

Breakdown Of $3.65 Billion Abacha's Recovered Loot And Their Sources / Tinubu: A Man Who Can't Hold Paper Has Won APC Primaries - Deji Adeyanju / I Was First To Prove Onnoghen Has Money He Can't Explain- Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged To Court – Police

The Delta State Police Command has said that Nigerians with suspicious sources of wealth, who cannot lay claim to any justifiable means of income, can be investigated and charged to court.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Bright Edafe, stated this, adding that the police are allowed to arrest individuals who could not justify their sources of income and to charge them to court.

Edafe in a post on his social media handle on Sunday said it was a sad trend that people felt it was wrong to question what he called the "suspicious wealth" of Nigerians.

The police spokesman said the country now had cases of kidnapping, ritual killings and internet fraud.

He maintained that the police force had told its operatives to do the right thing and avoid seeing justifiable sources of income as a means to extort Nigerians.

He said, "It is a very sad trend that people feel it's wrong to question the suspicious wealth of persons who cannot lay claim to any justifiable means of income. We have cases of ritual killings, Kidnapping, and even internet fraud. We tell our men to do the right thing and not take it as an avenue to extort.

"However, any person arrested and can't justify his source of income should be properly investigated and charged to court when the cockroach in his cupboard has been unveiled. Like me, hate me, I don’t mind, it’s the simple truth."

SaharaReporters

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by MEEVEET: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Let's start with tinubu

I challenge anyone name one Tinubu business or company he had as at 1999 worth 50 million and win 100k ... I dare anyone

299 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by OfoIgbo: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2023
People trying to steal Peter Obi's principles.

Anyway they have to start with Tinubu. Let Tinubu explain his source of wealth over the past 40 years

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by LeoDeKing: 9:34am On Dec 04, 2023
Drug criminals will be very sad. They soon start attacking this policy. grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by ExudeLoveToAll: 9:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Arrest all public office holders.

Then we will know you are serious.

Craz.y country, different rules for different people.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by HopeSpencer: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2023

"End Nigeria Police" protest loading!

Which jobs do you want Yahoo boys to be doing?

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Jking20(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2023
You people should first of all arrest Bola Tinubu

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by magoo10(m): 10:06am On Dec 04, 2023
Politicians too, i think should go through such security screening .

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Lovemeharder(f): 10:11am On Dec 04, 2023
Not just the masses, start from that Aso Rock!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Earlystar698(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2023
What about those that can't explain their source of poverty

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by phorget(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2023
grin
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by jmoore(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu should be arrested

Tinubu: I didn't go to secondary school because my parents were poor.

Tinubu: I made my wealth from the estate I inherited from my parents.

The police should start from their officers. Most of these policemen STEAL more than 10,000 daily from motorists. While the RRS are into kidnapping, and ransom in hundreds of thousands being paid for each.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by EdiskyHarry: 10:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Useless Nigerian police, they wont Start it with these top politicians who owns big hotels, fuel stations, private schools all around the country but young men with iphone and dreadlocks will be their targets.
I keep saying it the NPF contributes about 60-70% of the problems we are facing in this country.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by YoungLionken(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Just go straight to the point, talk to yahoo boys undecided. It's not as if you and your boys can do anything against our politicians, you won't dare. However, warn your boys not to start harassing boys again, in the name of "following orders" sad...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by inoki247: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Lol una don come again....

When are they going to start arresting people that can't explain the source of there poverty also....

And who will also charged Police officers using things way costly than dere salary....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by reiddecuti: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Tolling the line of their masters in FG. Always making pronouncement to deceive their gullibles believing in them to be working.

Believe this pronouncement from NPF at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by ugodson(m): 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
The question is will they start from the top 'The President'? The answer is NO

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by gracealonev: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2023
Then you should begin with APC hierarchy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by money121(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by mazizitonene(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
So What of the sources of our collective poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Omalicious1: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

OC, start from your colleagues
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Mitsurugi(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by DoctorAyukebot(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Y
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Areacleo: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
This is the best way to develop the country only if they can truly enforce it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by talk2hb1(m): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Are They Not Supposed To Proof That I dont own what I have, instead of me proofing that I owned it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Go start with Tinimbum the Chicago drug kingpin first class accountant in asorock

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Mindlog: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Yimu. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by Klasique911(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Arrest that bastard and drug lord in Aso Rock called Balablu first... Start from the top.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by ShangTsung000: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Poverty nko?
Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by babaRUNtinz(m): 10:39am On Dec 04, 2023
Lolz, we wey dey suffer nko? Una no go ask us the source of the suffer head? Misplaced priorities.

Joblessness

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Can't Explain Their Sources Of Wealth Would Be Arrested, Charged.. by safarilove(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2023
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Expose: Jonathan In Another $1.1billion Oil Scandal - Efcc / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says / Air Force Airlifts Dapchi Girls Back To Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.