Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? (3860 Views)

Poll: If you could choose,will you come back a Nigerian in your second life?

Yes: 41% (19 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
Never: 19% (9 votes)
Maybe: 13% (6 votes)
This poll has ended

Time To Beg Okonjo-iweala To Come Back - Femi Aribisala / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
Just tryna find out how many patriots are on NL and pls tell us why you will or won't.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Blazay(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2010
No.
Especially one with Igbos and Yorubas?

shocked

[size=20pt]Hell No![/size]
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Emmyk(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
80% Yes. Cos I live peacefully here. No terrorist attack,moderate weather,I love life here. EXCEPT THAT SECOND TIME, I'M A WHITE GUY, I WONT WANNA COME COS THE HOTNESS OF THE SUN HERE CAN FRY AN EGG wink
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Emmyk(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2010
Blazay:

Especially one with Igbos and Yorubas?
shocked
[size=20pt]Hell No![/size]
You be Takpa na cheesy
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Money177E(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2010
Hell no~ even now am ready not to be one again tongue tongue

GUGURU AND AKARA COUNTRY tongue
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2010
Money177 £:

Hell no~ even now am ready not to be one again tongue tongue

GUGURU AND AKARA COUNTRY tongue

that bad
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2010
Patriotism is failing in Naija!
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by okeyxyz(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2010
If you could choose,will you come back a Nigerian as Rug in your second life?
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2010
Yes, I dont see myself being anything but omo Ekiti Kete.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by blacksta(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2010
No way

Bloody docile Nigerians
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2010
okeyxyz:

If you could choose,will you come back a Nigerian as RuQ in your second life?

its Ruq not Rug. get it?
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Emmyk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2010
Learn to say God Bless Nigeria. Watch American say theirs, Hemmm, changed my mind. ok My parents can be Nigerians while I'll be Nigerian Born British . Cool huh? Hey, I will only hear the tales bout naija. I wont come there ö cheesy
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 11:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
Emmyk:

Learn to say God Bless Nigeria. Watch American say theirs,  Hemmm, changed my mind. ok My parents can be Nigerians while I'll be Nigerian Born British . Cool huh? Hey, I will only hear the tales bout naija. I wont come there ö  cheesy

What happened? You got robbed? Why the change of mind?
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Omenani(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
Why do some Nigerians want patriotism, when there is no sense of nationalism in this country?
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by ajalio(f): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2010
Do you really think there is still something like I am Nigerian, I am Danish, I am British, I am German, I am American or what ever in second life? shocked shocked shocked
I just wonder!!!!
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Emmyk(m): 12:08am On Dec 14, 2010
Ruq:

What happened? You got robbed? Why the change of mind?
I think I was Mesmerized why posting previously. Roflmao. cheesy . Nigeria wéè . I gowit my 2nd post sha
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by DapoBear(m): 12:45am On Dec 14, 2010
A very tough question. Not quite sure how to answer it.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by HTownEve(f): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2010
Yes but with hopes that she will be more organized and with less suffering for the masses.

Nigeria rocks.
I really cannot imagine myself from somewhere else even though I reside outside Nigeria.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by strangerf: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2010
Nah

Will like to come back as white; so that I can torment people like Blazay
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by ladej(m): 1:34am On Dec 14, 2010
i will allow God to decide as he did the first time. the most important thing is to fulfil my destiny according to His will, not my nationality. if it is Nigeria again, then i fully embrace it.

1 Like

Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2010
02 I Am Glad by Lara George

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_YPX1UeHs?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

When the road that stands before you, [jagajaga roads]
looks
like it never ends
When the fire would devour
you, or so it seems my friend,
Well the more you
sing, the more you, will make that trouble
bend
Sing and let it end [hopefully our politicians are singing with us]

I am glad to walk the earth
I am glad that I was born in Nigeria
I am glad to be a part of destiny

In the absence of a visa, with
nowhere left to go
We must stay and build up this
our illustrious land of gold
Happily with hearts
of bliss as we work it yes we know
Oh we'll
ohh let it grow, yes.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by chyz(m): 7:39am On Dec 14, 2010
Hell No! Tufia!

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wiYdUe36_Q[/flash]
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^ You're a loser.

But I loff that song tho. Rock is the ish cool
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by chyz(m): 7:48am On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ You're a loser.

But I loff that song tho. Rock is the ish cool

Hey at least i'm honest grin
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 7:53am On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[flash=300,200]

looks
like it never ends
Well the more you
bend

nowhere left to go
Happily with hearts
Oh we'll
ohh let it grow, yes.

this is nice
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by HTownEve(f): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

[flash=300,200]

looks
like it never ends
Well the more you
bend

nowhere left to go
Happily with hearts
Oh we'll
ohh let it grow, yes.

Ruq:

this is nice

Very nice.  smiley
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2010
Bleeping nice.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 2:33am On Dec 16, 2010
chyz:

Hell No! Tufia!

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wiYdUe36_Q[/flash]

Why America?
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Ruq: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2011
ladej:

i will allow God to decide as he did the first time. the most important thing is to fulfil my destiny according to His will, not my nationality. if it is Nigeria again, then i fully embrace it.

That's why i said if you could choose.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 04, 2011
God forbid. I beta come again in a country where corruption is regarded as a taboo. Nigeria is a hopeless country. Common gubernatorial rerun here in delta state see the way PDP officials are sharing voters card and money to people to vote for uduaghan.
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by isalegan2: 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yes!
Re: Will You Come Back A Nigerian In Your Second Life? by jason123: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2011
yes ooo!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Caught With Explosives And Grenades In Delta. / I'm Proud Of Being From Imo / Fashola's Lawless State: The Okada Menace.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.