Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

BadRadio Finds Love At Last: - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BadRadio Finds Love At Last: (4039 Views)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Tiktok And Ends Up In Marriage / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
yes.
Advice me... what's ur preference on the subject matter.grin
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 07, 2020
Blu03:
yes.
I use to have drogba pics on my phone because I am a fan
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2020
Britboy:
A vile sadistic creature. Unleashed from the abyss of hate! A gall with a heart flowing with vinegar.
Bitterness is her amusement Hatred is her playground Men...her achilles heel.
A mouth that erupts hatred like a volcanic eruption! A face, that trembles evil... Just like a cockroach she it deserves to be crushed!

*spits*

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin Riele come here oo

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Mogajunior(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
sometimes in life things get broken, dont just walk away... pull over and fix it.
Deep! those are the words the woman I just broke up with sent to me. is a food for thought I must say.
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 08, 2020
Mogajunior:
Deep! those are the words the woman I just broke up with sent to me. is a food for thought I must say.
indeed
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Reichel99(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2020
Anytime I read comments on this romance section I see comments that even a 14year-old child can't make, the immaturity here stinks to the high heavens.
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Reichel99:
Anytime I read comments on this romance section I see comments that even a 14year-old child can't make, the immaturity here stinks to the high heavens.
your signature says 1+1=11... A 5 years old knows the answer is 2grin

I need not say more... we know ur type

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by SmithRussell(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2020
Riele:
You forgot to add that she's intelligent too
Actually, she dumb as fvck shocked

1 Like

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Riele(f): 8:59am On Feb 08, 2020
SmithRussell:
Actually, she dumb as fvck shocked

And you think your opinion counts ?

1 Like

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by SmithRussell(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
your signature says 1+1=11... A 5 years old knows the answer is 2grin

I need not say more... we know ur type
She might have an explanation for that tho'..

For me, the answer is 10 -- Binary grin
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by SmithRussell(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Riele:

And you think your opinion counts ?
Niggaaaarr, that ain't opinion, it's fa.ck
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Riele(f): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2020
SmithRussell:
Niggaaaarr, that ain't opinion, it's Bleep

Yea .

Whatever it is .

She doesn't care !
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2020
SmithRussell:
She might have an explanation for that tho'..

For me, the answer is 10 -- Binary grin
Reichel99 is as dumb as fvck . There s no backup for such scandalous expression... how can a normal person say 1+1= 11?

what level of fvckery is that
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
BadRadio:
Her Name Is Riele:

I ve never seen anyone so sweet, she s charming and charismatic, a decent angel who has a soft spot for nature and humanity... since the inception of her moniker on this forum she has quietly sampled over 200 of her amiable features with many precise basis.

she will advice u, address u nicely and make u look like a supreme genius. Yes, She s that nice.

she s an established prolific writer , who has published over 1000 articles overtime through her career as a professional freelancer. She has garnered global recognition for her stellar performances in many competitions across africa and has been nominated for series of awards and recommendations.

Riele is happily united in love with BadRadio and they re working hard to levitate their relationship to another levelgrin
Riele is my queen
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
I m in love ooo. love wan kee meegrin

Riele where are u na?
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:
I m in love ooo. love wan kee meegrin

Riele where are u na?

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I was trying to gain Frankfrancis871 attention, he's more bitter than your friend Riele but sir; he is not only a prophet but a ''savant-like'' genius hiding in a 'bittered' clown's clothing!

Read his diary and guess what; he follows miss Riele even though he's hardly on romance section!
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaEje:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

I was trying to gain Frankfrancis871 attention, he's more bitter than your friend Riele but sir; he is not only a prophet but a ''savant-like'' genius hiding in a 'bittered' clown's clothing!

Read his diary and guess what; he follows miss Riele even though he's hardly on romance section!
huh?
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
dont understand why men in their late 20s and in their 30s would be crushing on a teenager
op would be over 25 and he"s crushing on a 14 yr old girl sad
what happened to the older girls here

BadRadio:
huh?

shocked
BadRadio:
huh?

shocked
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaEje:

cheesy cheesy grin grin

what's ur point?
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
dont understand why men in their late 25 and in their 30s would be crushing on a teenager
where is the big deal in that? and how can u ascertain ur claims. I m sure when it's time to get married u ll pick one granny like that. grin
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
dont understand why men in their late 20s and in their 30s would be crushing on a teenager

He ain't crushing on her sir, if you know you know grin

And besides I'm 17.
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
FYI ...Riele might be small as u presume but she s smarter than some old cargoes over here.
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:
what's ur point?

Frankfrancis871 was my main target hence the reason I created the thread; unfortunately I fell in love with him because of his diary.
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:
FYI ...Riele might be small as u presume but she s smarter than some old cargoes over here.
she never ripe yet.let her ripe first before u propose.no be like those men wey dey eat unripe fruit with salt

Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaEje:

Frankfrancis871 was my main target hence the reason I created the thread; unfortunately I fell in love with him because of his diary.
I dont even know if u re a guy or a lady. ur moniker is funny
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
she never ripe yet.let her ripe first before u propose.no be like those men wey dey eat unripe fruit with salt
why do u juxtapose and connect attraction with sex or marriage? with ur basis drawn from age.

Are u saying we should ignore a smart lady because she s underaged?
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:
why do u juxtapose and connect attraction with sex or marriage? with ur basis drawn from age.

Are u saying we should ignore a smart lady because she s underaged?
so dis is not a romantic friendship?
anyway she is still a little child
treat her like ur little kid sister not like ur girlfriend
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
lefulefu:
so dis is not a romantic friendship? anyway she is still a little child treat her like ur little sister not like ur girlfriend
Re: BadRadio Finds Love At Last: by Riele(f): 4:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Enough !

Why mentioning my moniker na ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? / Let's See What Kinda Personality You've Got (18+) Pictures / Expired Toto Is What Many Are Chasing After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.