Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (129013 Views)

My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Discombulator: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2020
Poor boy,the young hoe done push another man's sperm outcome on him.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2020
Surrey2Bimshire:

Defensive ? Errr I don’t know them ..

How do I know ? Go back and read the reports again !
They’ve been together for a year so do the math .

If it’s the other way around , I’ll definitely write the same .
They’re both below the age of consent as at the time it’s happened.
If they have a law that’s in line with punishing such act why not ?
It’s a different story if the girl is 5-10 years or older (statutory rape )
alright I heard you.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by illicit(m): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2020
themonk:

Do you know what Juvenile delinquency is? How does it relate to the news at hand please?
Can you tell me what it means?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by alfasexy: 10:51am On Feb 08, 2020
drezzyx:
I heard from someone that Mohammed was a paedophile.

yes he was. the depravity of lusting over 6 year olds can never be over-emphasised.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2020
Eh? I don't grab. Who the Bleep is going to take care of the child (if the story is true). Stupidity at it's highest.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Thazard(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2020
NOC1:
Inside life, who is guilty now?
Exposing kids to gadgets is the course of all this sick results
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Thazard(m): 11:06am On Feb 08, 2020
StarUp:
Hoe-ly shit...I pity that small boy...she made him believe he is the father of her unborn child whereas it was the school janitor... cry
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by themonk(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2020
illicit:

Can you tell me what it means?
Juvenile Delinquency means the tendency of someone who is legally underaged to commit a crime. Is sex a crime?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Wtf did I just read

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2020
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by emmsana: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
It is well ooo.
What will 5, 10, 20 years expectant mothers day about this?

You can also quit the job rat race if you are smart with this free guide
FREE EBOOK HERE
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by aadoiza: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
There is something called precaurious puberty. It makes even a 5 year old capable of getting pregnant. Read up.
You mean precocious, right?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
themonk:

Juvenile Delinquency means the tendency of someone who is legally underaged to commit a crime. Is sex a crime?
Sex could be a crime just like drinking beer or smoking cigarettes could be a crime for minors
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by themonk(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
illicit:

Sex could be a crime just like drinking beer or smoking cigarettes could be a crime for minors
Sex is not a crime.
Drinking or smoking cigarettes is not a crime.

Sex is a crime FOR AN ADULT IF THE ADULT has it with a legal minor. Which is statutory rape.

Alcohol and Cigarettes is a crime FOR AN ADULT, If AN ADULT gives it to a legal minor.

Do you get it now?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by esthervera(f): 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
I don't even know d name to call this,maybe is poor parental care or society influence or peer pressure,how can a 10years engaged in such thing at there tender age.hmm God have mercy.welcome to d world baby girl/boy
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
The price of garri will change soon
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Surrey2Bimshire:

Yes it’s does .

You lie bro
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by icon91(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ho Lee Shet!

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
It's worst now, but things shall be worse for the future generations.
Pregnant at 13 for 10 years old boy, what a nasty and sorry occurrence!
Family are lacking in moral values
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 3:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
the boy issa LEGEND
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
White doesn't have problem, because they are white ; if it is black, their parents will be jailed.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Theoflux(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
Civilized people: na dem be that grin
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2020
Iroyin ode
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
themonk:

Sex is not a crime.
Drinking or smoking cigarettes is not a crime.

Sex is a crime FOR AN ADULT IF THE ADULT has it with a legal minor. Which is statutory rape.

Alcohol and Cigarettes is a crime FOR AN ADULT, If AN ADULT gives it to a legal minor.

Do you get it now?
One way or the other, kids are not suppose to be making love. In Africa here, it is a crime if ur parents should catch u doing that as a minor, you will be tried and flogged too if u were ever caught with cigarettes or alcohol, if you are from a disciplined home.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by debbysure01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by themonk(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
illicit:

One way or the other, kids are not suppose to be making love. In Africa here, it is a crime if ur parents should catch u doing that as a minor, you will be tried and flogged too if u were ever caught with cigarettes or alcohol, if you are from a disciplined home.
Do you know what a crime is bro?

A crime is an unlawful act against a state. Have an awesome day, I won't respond again.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
themonk:

Do you know what a crime is bro?

A crime is an unlawful act against a state. Have an awesome day, I won't respond again.
There are crimes and there are crimes
Have a nice time
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Midas01: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lmao. Can't remember the spelling.
But thanks for the correction.
aadoiza:

You mean precocious, right?
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by aadoiza: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2020
Midas01:
Lmao. Can't remember the spelling.
But thanks for the correction.
No p.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
drezzyx:
Uwa mmebi!!!

This is one of d reasons why Jesus wept.

And married couple will keep searching for children 20yrs. Nothing to show for it. And here a minor is conceiving anyhow.
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ten year old don dey produce sperm to dey preg woman. Hm
Re: 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) by Mryacks: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2020
This world is on the edge...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) / Ada; Girl Who Featured In Kingtblakhoc Sex Video Repents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.