Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Was She Looking For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Looking For Sex? (2531 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Nigeria's Hairiest Woman Rocks Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Looking For Sex? by Dariyan(m): 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2020
She said we should go stroll up to a hill, a wooded area (bush) with lots of trees and rocks. So we went high up deep into the hill area. There i sat on a big stone looking across our area. But she refused to sit. She was holding one of them sexy hints magazine reading out loud sexy story letters standing right in front of me .
Well na so I siddon like one student listening to lectures. As she reads, i notice she was kind of restless but I thought it was because of cold.
We were there all alone gisting about life till when it starts getting dark.
As we are on our way home, i notice she was silent most of the time as we walk home but i thought she was just tired.
Dear nairalanders what do you make of this? Was I too mumu to miscalculate her greenlight situation?
Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
No greenlight, can't somebody just spend time with you. Some guys spend time together and if you should replace any of the guy with a girl, you might think they are dating but, no. She's just hanging around with you, that's all

5 Likes

Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
Greenlight for what?.

In the bush?

4 Likes

Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Drince: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2020
Greenlight inside bush? Bros fear God!! How do you even want to enjoy it??

1 Like

Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Widall: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2020
embarassed Yes u were 'too mumu' to be thinking of sex at ur young age.
Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by lilmax(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2020
Starve her more

In fact delete her immediately

You were built for things more than sex
Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Dariyan(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Widall:
embarassed Yes u were 'too mumu' to be thinking of sex at ur young age.
I no be small boy or student oga.
Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
Damn, that was a greenlight to Bleep d living daylight out of her.
You missed that rare opportunity of banging in a very natural and serene environment. Aren't you tired of sex on a mattress or mat??

1 Like

Re: Was She Looking For Sex? by Dariyan(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Damn, that was a greenlight to Bleep d living daylight out of her.
You missed that rare opportunity of banging in a very natural and serene environment. Aren't you tired of sex on a mattress or mat??
Abi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Video: Love Turns Ugly As Couple UnCloth Each Other In The Streets Over Money / My Girlfriend Is Acting Strange / If You Are To Choose Between These Two Distinguished Women?who Would You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.