Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Please Help With Tips. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help With Tips. (1206 Views)

Help A Ni**a With Tips On First Date / HEELP HIM With Tips On How To Sustain A Conversation With The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With Tips. by iniowei: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2007
There is this girl(cyntha) I love very much, I met her in school but I was shy, I couldn't tell her what I felt. Now we've both finished school and she still occupys my mind, I meet her online sometimes yet I have not he guts to tell her. Guys I want tips on how I can bear my mind to this girl, because I truly love her. And if by chance you(cynthia) come across this post, I want you to know that I love you very much and am sorry I did it this way but I couldn't help it. I want you to know that it is I who loves you more than any.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by cooljoe(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2007
Wow, she must be quite a girl, you are a man, build up some kind of courage and go after the girl you love, lest she falls into the arms of another man. Cynthia please make it easy for this shy but in-love dude. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by adeyemi04(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2007
cooljoe:

Wow, she must be quite a girl, you are a man, build up some kind of courage and go after the girl you love, lest she falls into the arms of another man. Cynthia please make it easy for this shy but in-love dude. Wish you the best of luck.
I give d same comment wit dis guy.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by efuah(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
adeyemi04:

I give d same comment wit this guy.
me too
Re: Please Help With Tips. by RuuDie(m): 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2007
I cannot believe dis --- U Can't tell her how u feel ONLINE.
iniowei:

And if by chance you(cynthia) come across this post, I want you to know that I love you very much and am sorry I did it this way but I couldn't help it. I want you to know that it is I who loves you more than any.
how did u manage dis Word of advice, me broda --- just copy dis post & paste in d next message u send 2 her next time u're both online!
Re: Please Help With Tips. by iice(f): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2007
Shebi ooo! Haba, you can bare your soul/heart to the whole NL but you can't to a girl you claim you have feelings for. I tire oo!!!
Re: Please Help With Tips. by Banderas(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
Actually, Naija is NOT being run by religious laws, not with all thatb embezzling. Neither Islam nor Christianity permit stealing.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by cuteass1(f): 12:30am On Jun 04, 2007
Tips??

Tell her how you feel, pour out your heart to her in all sincerity, there are chances she feels just the same and wants you as a guy to make the first move, your delaying any longer might make her conclude you aren't interested, she changes direction, falls for another, and when your mouth is unsealed, it'll be too late cry cry

Time waits for no man, and let your guiding thought be this " there are two answers to the declaration, a yes that would make you the happiest being on earth, or a no, that would hurt you for a while but give you the chance to continue life" Believe me, its not worse than that.

You could start off by asking little little questions, that reveal your intentions to a point, her reaction will guide you the rest of the journey, and when you come close to stepping out from your shell a bit, you wouldn't want to stop, and before you know it the question is poped.

Now go get your "curly sue" (girl) pal wink cheesy
Re: Please Help With Tips. by sultaan(m): 6:27am On Jun 04, 2007
If you have issues with her its your fight, do not try to destroy a sister of ours by recruiting users on this forum.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by becool89(f): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2007
abeg GIjane cool down with this your own kind spam now! haba! some1 cannot read anything again without you AIDS post, hisss. anyways onto the topic.

if u tell this girl how you feel, what do have to lose? whats d worst dat will happen? kukuma she will say no and u will carry ur love waka, no be so?
now imagine not telling her, seeing her with another man, and everyday u wonder about what cud have been. which scenario is worse? 1 month of pain over being rejected or a whole lifetime of regretting not telling her?
Re: Please Help With Tips. by megaphi: 12:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
Its quite unfortunate u can't tell Cynthia how u feel even without seeing her face. My advice is have a teeth-a-teeth with her and face your worst fears. Be prepared for the worst which would be a[b] no[/b] but hope for the best which would be a yes. Give it a try, who knows if the girl is waiting patiently, it does make me think about the movie Elizabethtown.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by iniowei: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
Thanks guys, I am gratefull, you guys have lift my depressed soul, I'll try my luck and see what becomes of it. Thanks guys, thanks.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
modified!
Re: Please Help With Tips. by Adurangba(f): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2007
@Michelin

I will advice you just ignore the moda foking goat.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by iniowei: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
Nice post IICE, i like your post, very realistic, the truth is this girl is very realistic and down-to-earth, the reason behind my blush. And that guy with the Italian prostitue, hope you are not talking out of experience(just kidding) grin grin. Thanks for posting all of you.
Re: Please Help With Tips. by iice(f): 4:26am On Jun 05, 2007
Erhh ok! You're welcome cheesy Hope things work out for you. wink
Re: Please Help With Tips. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2007
So it is you that loves me? I have been wondering who has been chatting with me online. I love you too. grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help With Tips. by jhibola: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2007
[b][/b][i][/i] THAT MEANS WHAT U FEEL IS NOT REAL, U DONT HAVE TO PLANE HOW TO TALK TO HER, WHEN U SEE HER JUST SAY WHAT COMES OUT OF UR MOUTH COS LOVE DOES NOT ASK WHY

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Have A Good Relationship / Can You Marry More Than One Wife? / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.