Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp (10021 Views)

Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion / The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I don't go to men's house.
you father or brothers not men?

myouse is not just any man house o. visiting my house is a one in a lifetime event
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
you father or brothers not men?

myouse is not just any man house o. visiting my house is a one in a lifetime event

You know what I mean. Anyways I'm not interested.
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You know what I mean. Anyways I'm not interested.
what do you want in return?
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
what do you want in return?

2 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

okay. you tell me how to figure it out now. I go pay you from money when Dem spray for my marriage ceremony
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
okay. you tell me how to figure it out now. I go pay you from money when Dem spray for my marriage ceremony

Forget the deal. undecided
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Forget the deal. undecided
I will hook you up with a serious man.
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
one was trying to sell something like that to me also. I ask how will I test the product to know if it works. she offered me herself for just 1k.
if you see the dirty girl offering me sex ee!

kai lolz
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
Lostz:
I will hook you up with a serious man.

Excuse me?
I dont need any of your local hook ups, ok? I got class. Forget the fact you see me joking about here. I know what I want and where to get it.
No thanks. Gosh!
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Excuse me?
I dont need any of your local hook ups, ok? I got class. Forget the fact you see me joking about here. I know what I want and where to get it.
No thanks. Gosh!
hahaha. okay o
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You should gift me. Not the other way around.

Dear. Stepping out briefly. Feel like some Golden mourn tonight and I'm out of beverages.
Brb.
see as this ones just turn here to love zone. Dear, Sweet, which kind level na?
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:
see as this ones just turn here to love zone. Dear, Sweet, which kind level na?

What's your own now?
Frosh is my Nairaland baby brother. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Walkingkilo(m): 1:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
I was having my cold 33 yesterday with hot catfish and this service lady brought water, wipes, towel, soap and she was always asking "hope it's good, hope e no too pepper". I saw her as a good lady that could do with a timeout so I told her playfully. .. "this one you walk upandan so I suppose carry you go one hotel go swim relax your body make all the stress comot"
Guess her reply?

Hope you go pay me better o. As you fit so I know say na all night you go disturb me.
I felt weak instantly. An innocent offer Don turn negotiation. This is what they are now

Damn

All I know is that these bitches weren't this hungry under GEJ
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Auxigen(m): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Lolz, around 2015 i was at Abeokuta for a Meeting, after the meeting, i decided to use the ATM, atleast man go survey the town small before returning to Lagos.

Immediately, i left the ATM a girl, light skinned, quite pretty, jammed me, and she was like,

Good afternoon, buy this product **** it makes man stronger on bed.

I was shocked, so i told her i was not interested in buying, the next thing she said was " I will give you my number if you will buy ooo"

Now, my shock escalated to the realms above. I was like, which kind temptation be this

Na speed i use disappear from there.

Arghh!! grin cheesy
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:31am On Feb 09, 2020
WittyLad:
Bro you bleeped Yourself up already
You aren't supposed to ask her out , and even if u would, not in that manner.
Na friendzone she go put u LasLas if u continue with this
If u send her the money,then Your mumu na first class
You gave her ur balls already, now she's sent her account details..
She will continue to bill u without ur lips meeting.
Think with ur brain man not with that stick in between ur laps
Peace

U are right. Once found myself in this same shit.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:41am On Feb 09, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
A broke client..... But seriously that's low; it just doesn't make sense ,You guys haven't even gone deep ooo,
you know what i have to realize is that 50% if not higher of ladies are really inshort extremely hungry and lack certain benefits. I came across a Lady in a restaurant some while back seated alone yes she is pretty unknown to me she has trekked heaven and earth looking for all this casual job that you get paid daily. As i was chowing my food she was using her corner eye to look at me so i called her over and we started gisting and later i asked her if she would love to take anythiny , she declined at first but later succumbed and ordered for a plate of rice which is 500 & minerals 100. She hate this food like a hungry lion and i felt pity for her then she opened up how she has trekked from ijesha to Ilasa going from company to company for manual labour but all in all we are good friends till date and wouldn't mind having her as a wife.
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by aswani(m): 10:18am On Feb 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
I was having my cold 33 yesterday with hot catfish and this service lady brought water, wipes, towel, soap and she was always asking "hope it's good, hope e no too pepper". I saw her as a good lady that could do with a timeout so I told her playfully. .. "this one you walk upandan so I suppose carry you go one hotel go swim relax your body make all the stress comot"
Guess her reply?

Hope you go pay me better o. As you fit so I know say na all night you go disturb me.
I felt weak instantly. An innocent offer Don turn negotiation. This is what they are now

I have a feeling she was just messing with you. She obviously likes you, in a platonic way, to have said all that but she seems a confident enough woman to be saying such.

I suspect she would have shut you down quickly (or maybe strung you along sef) if you had tried to take up her "offer".
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by donpedro98(m): 10:45am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by goldman777: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2020
The girl is an olosho simple pay as you go your client is simply a prostitute it's left for you to patronise her buisness after she patronized yours grin
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
you know what i have to realize is that 50% if not higher of ladies are really inshort extremely hungry and lack certain benefits. I came across a Lady in a restaurant some while back seated alone yes she is pretty unknown to me she has trekked heaven and earth looking for all this casual job that you get paid daily. As i was chowing my food she was using her corner eye to look at me so i called her over and we started gisting and later i asked her if she would love to take anythiny , she declined at first but later succumbed and ordered for a plate of rice which is 500 & minerals 100. She hate this food like a hungry lion and i felt pity for her then she opened up how she has trekked from ijesha to Ilasa going from company to company for manual labour but all in all we are good friends till date and wouldn't mind having her as a wife.
i wonder y una dae always believe and pity sum of dis gals but if na guy una no go even look him face
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by sunnyphem(m): 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Some ladies can marry monkey if money involves... I fear for Nigeria ladies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Choose Your Shape. Guys Choose Your Spec [photo] / Sex Scandals Rock Nigeria Lng Bonny Ras / Sex In The City!! Encounter With American Stripper (+18 Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.