Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp (9998 Views)

Please How Do You Know If A Girl Gave Birth Or Had An Abortion / The Most Hateful Comment A Nairalander Once Said To Me... / FÙCK! SEE IT: The First Negative Comment A Lady Made [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
Ofcourse, i cant drop a comment without greeting the Agbagba in the forum. MAXIMUM RESPECT to you guys.

Few weeks ago, there is this client i did business with, after the business we became casual friends, i mean just normal friends, its actually a SHE.

Anyway, I dont beep my clients again after a completed project i did for them, except for the regular Email Marketing i send generally to my clients.

But this clients beeped me one beautiful morning, just to ask how i was. It was funny, but i played along with her. We started chatting always, though she is cool and I felt like dating her. Though i never made my intentions just that i tease her alot.

Unfortunately, i decided to tease her this afternoon with "This girl, fe mi na" meaning "This girl date me na"

And her reply shocked me. If this one eventually say YES, she go drain man.

Abeg Local man Cant.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Froshloaded: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Nigeria girls and money
Den be twins

13 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by simplepee(f): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2020
Brother ode.arindin oshi.

1 Like

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2020
simplepee:

View this link..

https://www.nairaland.com/5670573/why-guys-here-cruel-towards#86398651

And see why i wont confront you.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by WittyLad(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bro you bleeped Yourself up already
You aren't supposed to ask her out , and even if u would, not in that manner.
Na friendzone she go put u LasLas if u continue with this
If u send her the money,then Your mumu na first class
You gave her ur balls already, now she's sent her account details..
She will continue to bill u without ur lips meeting.
Think with ur brain man not with that stick in between ur laps
Peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2020
I was having my cold 33 yesterday with hot catfish and this service lady brought water, wipes, towel, soap and she was always asking "hope it's good, hope e no too pepper". I saw her as a good lady that could do with a timeout so I told her playfully. .. "this one you walk upandan so I suppose carry you go one hotel go swim relax your body make all the stress comot"
Guess her reply?

Hope you go pay me better o. As you fit so I know say na all night you go disturb me.
I felt weak instantly. An innocent offer Don turn negotiation. This is what they are now

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
WittyLad:
Bro you bleeped Yourself up already
You aren't supposed to ask her out , and even if u would, not in that manner.
Na friendzone she go put u LasLas if u continue with this
If u send her the money,then Your mumu na first class
You gave her ur balls already, now she's sent her account details..
She will continue to bill u without ur lips meeting.
Think with ur brain man not with that stick in between ur laps
Peace

grin grin

I just teased her man! That a way to force out whats on a girl's mind before asking her out officially. You should understand how to run test.

And besides, i no be learner or jew! I no be jolly just come. Believe me am older than John the Baptist in this Game.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Babara1994(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2020
simplepee:
Why you dey vex? I know say you sef dey ask guys for 1k on top food matter.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Shibaraba:
I was having my cold 33 yesterday with hot catfish and this service lady brought water, wipes, towel, soap and she was always asking "hope it's good, hope e no too pepper". I saw her as a good lady that could do with a timeout so I told her playfully. .. "this one you walk upandan so I suppose carry you go one hotel go swim relax your body make all the stress comot"
Guess her reply?

Hope you go pay me better o. As you fit so I know say na all night you go disturb me.
I felt weak instantly. An innocent offer Don turn negotiation. This is what they are now

Lolz, around 2015 i was at Abeokuta for a Meeting, after the meeting, i decided to use the ATM, atleast man go survey the town small before returning to Lagos.

Immediately, i left the ATM a girl, light skinned, quite pretty, jammed me, and she was like,

Good afternoon, buy this product **** it makes man stronger on bed.

I was shocked, so i told her i was not interested in buying, the next thing she said was " I will give you my number if you will buy ooo"

Now, my shock escalated to the realms above. I was like, which kind temptation be this

Na speed i use disappear from there.

8 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Babara1994:

Why you dey vex? I know say you sef dey ask guys for 1k on top food matter.

grin abeg no lash the babe jare
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by WittyLad(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

grin grin

I just teased her man! That a way to force out whats on a girl's mind before asking her out officially. You should understand how to run test.

And besides, i no be learner or jew! I no be jolly just come. Believe me am older than John the Baptist in this Game.

Oya boss up real dude
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2020
WittyLad:

Oya boss up real dude

cool
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2020
A broke client..... But seriously that's low; it just doesn't make sense ,You guys haven't even gone deep ooo,
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by sterlingD(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Lolz, around 2015 i was at Abeokuta for a Meeting, after the meeting, i decided to use the ATM, atleast man go survey the town small before returning to Lagos.

Immediately, i left the ATM a girl, light skinned, quite pretty, jammed me, and she was like,

Good afternoon, buy this product **** it makes man stronger on bed.

I was shocked, so i told her i was not interested in buying, the next thing she said was " I will give you my number if you will buy ooo"

Now, my shock escalated to the realms above. I was like, which kind temptation be this

Na speed i use disappear from there.
LWKMD
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
dont poo where u eat.dat girl might bring u potential customers but if u date her and break her heart she could badmouth u.be careful of having intimate relationships with ur buisiness partners

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2020
lefulefu:
dont poo where u eat.dat girl might bring u potential customers but if u date her and break her heart she could badmouth u.be careful of having intimate relationships with ur buisiness partners
oshey niggar. But this you name dey funny me "lefulefu"

1 Like

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by CheerfulGiver: 3:42pm On Feb 08, 2020
Johnson Dorcas C, your life is outside. cheesy
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2020
OrestesDante:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Them don come
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Kingsteve(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Economy bad ooo!
Kai...
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by ForbesHomesNG(m): 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
A broke client..... But seriously that's low; it just doesn't make sense ,You guys haven't even gone deep ooo,
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 4:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
[quote author=ForbesHomesNG post=86484033][/quote]

Lolz, she isnt broke, i just dont know why she sent that
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
I still dey wait for cc: Gina2019
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
ALWAYS DUMP such LADIES.
JOBLESS LADIES are the worst of them all.

They place their COATS high up.
They dress to measure up.
They demand to meet up.
Yet they generate the LEAST and berate MEN with impunity.

RECHARGE CARD LADIES.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:
ALWAYS DUMP such LADIES.
JOBLESS LADIES are the worst of them all.

They place their COATS high up.
They dress to measure up.
They demand to meet up.
Yet they generate the LEAST and berate MEN with impunity.

RECHARGE CARD LADIES.

cool
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by MZrapper(f): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Broke fucktards everywhere.
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin

she was teasing you

Modified:

Someone's angry above
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Froshloaded: 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin grin
Blu03:
grin

she was teasing you
Nah, that's what I call daylight begi begi cheesy
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
Blu03:
grin

she was teasing you
Modified:
Someone's angry above
hmmm
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
grin grin Nah, that's what I call daylight begi begi cheesy
lmao. You're savage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2020
She has been wondering why it took you this long to ask her out.

And asking for that meagre sum is her way of confirming if stinginess is what was keeping you at bay.

All the same, don't date your client except you see a future beyond the date.

LOGOBELT:
Ofcourse, i cant drop a comment without greeting the Agbagba in the forum. MAXIMUM RESPECT to you guys.

Few weeks ago, there is this client i did business with, after the business we became casual friends, i mean just normal friends, its actually a SHE.

Anyway, I dont beep my clients again after a completed project i did for them, except for the regular Email Marketing i send generally to my clients.

But this clients beeped me one beautiful morning, just to ask how i was. It was funny, but i played along with her. We started chatting always, though she is cool and I felt like dating her. Though i never made my intentions just that i tease her alot.

Unfortunately, i decided to tease her this afternoon with "This girl, fe mi na" meaning "This girl date me na"

And her reply shocked me. If this one eventually say YES, she go drain man.

Abeg Local man Cant.
Re: OMG! Imagine A Comment A Girl Gave Me On Whatsapp by LOGOBELT: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2020
CBET:
She has been wondering why it took you this long to ask her out.

And asking for that meagre sum is her way of confirming if stinginess is what was keeping you at bay.

All the same, don't date your client except you see a future beyond the date.

hmmm true talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only! Who Will You Opt For Between These Ladies (photo) / Ladies Share Your Simping Experience / Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.