Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? (1546 Views)

Will You Take It Lightly If Your Partner Insults Your Family? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by Dathommie(m): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2020
Honestly women are the greatest temptation in the world...both in good and bad way

I know we men, are trying our best not to be seen as a woman beater and shiit seen how you'll be seen as a demon and "weak"if you do

We really are trying to avoid all that shiit I know...but there sure has to be that line bro...I'm sure of it and I feel like insulting our mothers is it.

So if that is the case, what would you do

And if not, why....can you really overlook and endure that

This really is serious issue because I feel like women are starting to abuse and push men to the wall... because THEY KNOW THEY CAN
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by Gwagone: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2020
WTF
I won't and can take it at the same time
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by chatinent: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2020
ยค I can't hit my wife for any reason, but I can't tolerate her insulting my mom.
My wife must know the last person she'd insult is my mom. I can't stomach it.
I can't also stomach my mom insulting my wife and keep mum.
Well, this is a really good question.
I think if such happens, the wrong side really must have a lot of apologies to do.

1 Like

Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by cRobo: 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2020
Wife is different from girlfriend
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by Larryfest(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2020
God forbid i touch her but she leaves my house that same day, it's better she insults me than insult my mum..
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2020
I've come to a realise that people consider different things an insult.
If you call me names, no matter who you are, I'll renounce it. If you say, for instance, that I'm doomed, I'll tell you there and then that I'm not doomed, I'm blessed.
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by may320: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2020
Something must have led to the insult in the first place. Try and fix it.
What happened to you respecting your mum by making her comfortable and staying away from your marriage if you have the means to do so.
While the wife is expected to tolerate the MIL and regard her as her own mum, some will just not quit visiting and staying for months, complaining and finding trouble, thus frustrating the wife.
There was one, she came for omugo and refused to leave after 3months, putting her mouth in husband/wife matter at the slightest thing. When will such not be disrespected?

1 Like

Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by frozen70(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
If am a guy, I won't even allow anything close to that to happen, never
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by tunize(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
It wont happen no mttr wat
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by seniorgozman(m): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2020
I will end everything right there, I hate insults.
Re: What Sincerely Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Or Wife Insults Your Mother??? by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 10, 2020
may320:
Something must have led to the insult in the first place. Try and fix it.
What happened to you respecting your mum by making her comfortable and staying away from your marriage if you have the means to do so.
While the wife is expected to tolerate the MIL and regard her as her own mum, some will just not quit visiting and staying for months, complaining and finding trouble, thus frustrating the wife.
There was one, she came for omugo and refused to leave after 3months, putting her mouth in husband/wife matter at the slightest thing. When will such not be disrespected?
your mother should visiting because you are married? most mothers don't even like to visit but if she is the type that love visiting, I won't try to stop her

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Crystals In Seduction (photos) / Male Friends With Benefits Needed (FWB) / She Is 50 But Looking 30!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.