Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,715 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) (9043 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / 23yrs Old Girl Doing It With 8yr Old Boy (video) / Rapper Did Surgery To Implant Golden Hair (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) by Les: 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chukwudozzie:
Codominance

oh nna m o, i guru akwukwo.

That's most likely whats happening here. That hair is not purely black nor white..

1 Like

Re: Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) by Joystark(f): 12:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Baby boys are cute tho. cool

Imagine having 3 of those... at once.
Just three!

1 Like

Re: Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Les:
Who can remind me what it is called when 2 genes manifest themselves for one trait at the same time?

In this case, black woolly hair gene and long hair genes. This lad is truly phenomenal
kiss kiss

Homozygous? Ok, someone said co-dominance ... sounds about right.

1 Like

Re: Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) by segebase(m): 6:33am On Feb 10, 2020
He looks sad

1 Like

Re: Meet 8yr Old Boy With The Longest Hair (photo) by Gofwane(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Bobrisky version 2.0 loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here / Why Is It Always Difficult To Withdraw when you are about Cu.mming?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.