Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) (8192 Views)

Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by czarr(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omar09:

He will never know he has adopted a son in me.

He's bomb. And he doesn't always teach about relationships, he teaches about life. Like the video I'm currently watching is about the WALMART greeters. Men I have think about the 70yo me first.
I also like that he teaches about life in general.... have you watched the one he talked about ALWAYS DE-ESCALATE?

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
How did he get to know the venue and date of the wedding? People can risk thinkgs eh.
E be like say this story is fabricated by a hungry blogger who is looking for traffic.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
comshots:
E be like say this story is fabricated by a hungry blogger who is looking for traffic.

Lol... Very funny. Anything for the traffic....

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are a truth buyer bro! More grace

tydi:

No truth ever spoken like this.. Even the marriage self one needs severe prayer/ fasting and God's directions.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by tydi(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wolgrace:
You are a truth buyer bro! More grace

I have been there bro.. I gat first hand experience.. These women ain't worth any guy with focus his time.. Just strive to make the best version of yourself and you would have the best of them at your proposal.. my father told me they are like banana filled every where in the market, very good ones littered everywhere, just have money and buy as much to your satisfaction.. Happy Sunday bro
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by TeflonBlixx: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Well, I am in full support of the guy's action, Yes! I said that....

The lady tried to play a smart one, but the truth is, "You can't eat your cake and have it"

Trying to rob Peter to pay Paul should not be encouraged at all.

A quick advice to some ladies viewing this thread; Try find something do oh, no be every problem nyash go solve this year....

You can't have your cake and eat it.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Omar09(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
czarr:
I also like that he teaches about life in general.... have you watched the one he talked about ALWAYS DE-ESCALATE?

Point me to the video, I'd like to watch it.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by czarr(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2020
Omar09:

Point me to the video, I'd like to watch it.
Just search for it....i just downloaded the Walmart greeter

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Omar09(m): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
czarr:
Just search for it....i just downloaded the Walmart greeter

Aight I will search it right away.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Inspiring parable! Focus on value adding assets and activities of making profits rather than liability and draining tom-tom dating so as to buy a well nutritious banana at my disposal. Bro, you make sense! God bless our legit hustles.

P
tydi:

I have been there bro.. I gat first hand experience.. These women ain't worth any guy with focus his time.. Just strive to make the best version of yourself and you would have the best of them at your proposal.. my father told me they are like banana filled every where in the market, very good ones littered everywhere, just have money and buy as much to your satisfaction.. Happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
majamajic:
They should minus all the kpekus money from that amount , u will see that it's the man that will be owing the bride
what kpekus money?
Women be making men pay them for servicing them.
When you marry a woman,you will realize that they need sex more than men.
They keep demanding.
I wish say plenty guys dey reason like me Sha,

5 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
ubunja:
that's the truth.

Many guys dismissed that thread I wrote for women (Pleasures Of The Cash), but that's really what this is. The Sunk Cost Fallacy. When you invest money in something and that something does not work out you will feel cheated. Because you'll feel the loss and to avoid feeling the loss you persist with that something eg a relationship.
I applaud girls who play that game. That's the very best of game: Getting a man to spend. Its the sweetness and pleasure of dealing with men who lead with money and who try to buy love.

But it must not be played on unstable men who will cut your head. It works so well on professional men with careers who have a lot to lose professionally and socially should they seek revenge for being played. Eg you can play a doctor and get away with it. But a hustler living down the road who has been in and out of prison will end you if you play him like that.
walahi you don old for game
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
walahi you don old for game
I wish I could understand you
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Jidibia(m): 8:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Preshy561:
The lady should call police on him.

Such a nuisance he is. Anything that started with relationship that ends with relationship shouldn't be taken seriously.

He won't say that he didn't get any benefit from the lady.

Stop dating agberos, some ladies will never hear.
Chai!!! Is the girl's p*ssy gold? What did hegain from the relationship apart from sex? Didn't the girl enjoy the sex and the guy's dick? OMG!!! Did you even read where he said the girl was deceitful and she never set up a shop of her own? You must be a very bad sister. Your type will be giving your kid sisters bad and evil advise to extort men. Go and tell that girl to pay back the 800k she borrowed from her ex. She called it quit but she never paid back the loan she collected. She was lucky they only scattered her wedding. If it were some bad guys, she would have been in the grave by now. Rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
what kpekus money?
Women be making men pay them for servicing them.
When you marry a woman,you will realize that they need sex more than men.
They keep demanding.
I wish say plenty guys dey reason like me Sha,

Women need sex More , in every creature not only human being
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Tolani1122(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
I like the guy , but u self Bleep up
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by engrchykae(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
ubunja:
I wish I could understand you
the way you understood that career guys and professionals are not vengeful like street hustlers made me believe you knew exactly what you were saying.
I meant to say that you understood the game very well.
Even in military,you can mess with a general and he will forgive you but a recruit or these small boys cadet,na God go save you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by tchidi066(f): 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
If she is actually guilty of the said allegations, then she is a dare-devil herself
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by ubunja(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
engrchykae:
the way you understood that career guys and professionals are not vengeful like street hustlers made me believe you knew exactly what you were saying.
I meant to say that you understood the game very well.
Even in military,you can mess with a general and he will forgive you but a recruit or these small boys cadet,na God go save you
oh thanks. It was the English you used. It can be hard to get for us not from naija.

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
How did he get to know the venue and date of the wedding? People can risk thinkgs eh.
Look at what this one is saying......why are you talking with your teeth....instead of you to say the right thing you are going the opposite...women sha
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by skedy1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Such girls are the reason I'm still single.
I mean, how can a girl do such

This is inhuman
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by FManager(m): 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
What he did was quite stupid and meaningless, regards of his heartbreak, doing such Savagery thing at that event is never to be encouraged, there are courts for that, clearly he can sue her for deceitfully obtaining money from him, also the lady can file a complaint against for such actions if she hasn't thought of it.

In a democratic and civilized society, his actions will definitely land him in jail and so also the hooligans he brought with him to deliver such wrath at her.

Violence is never the way to solve this, there are reasons why courts exist, uses them to obtain the money back than such ill thought act.

That's my piece, also those supporting hid Savage action are nothing but half-witted persons who have very little or no sense of reasoning. Quite sad tho.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by vivalavida(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
majamajic:
They should minus all the kpekus money from that amount , u will see that it's the man that will be owing the bride

I can't believe a man typed this gibberish.

So the girl no dey enjoy the sex ehn?

1 Like

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Beetwaise(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
czarr:
I've watched over 66 of CRP video and I've learnt a lot, he is older and has real experiences. every one should watch that guy

What's the meaning of the 'CRP'? and what's it all about?
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by czarr(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beetwaise:

What's the meaning of the 'CRP'? and what's it all about?
Coach Red Pill

and it's a 51 year old man's YouTube channel where he educates young guys on life and women.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by Tpave(m): 12:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Preshy561:

Such a nuisance he is. Anything that started with relationship that ends with relationship shouldn't be taken seriously.

Serious?

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Feb 10, 2020
Wedding plans gone wrong! Bride and gigolo groom had to japa before they’ll be featured in '1000 ways to die'! grin

Buh Naija girls get mind o, no conscience @ all @ all!! grin grin

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Wedding plans gone wrong! Bride and gigolo groom had to japa before they’ll be featured in '1000 ways to die'! grin

Buh Naija girls get mind o, no conscience @all sha!! grin grin
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by OleakUpdate: 12:42am On Feb 10, 2020
You better come and see sense and watch...

Oscars Highlights

Idina Menzel - Oscars 2020 Red Carpet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmSO6hVrIRI

UncutGems and Frozen star Idina Menzel is pretty in pink at the #Oscars
  #Oscars2020
#Oscar2020 #Oscar
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by ATTemi: 5:31am On Feb 10, 2020
If all of us go begin act like this, maybe, it’ll restore sanity among female folks!

She think say she wise, she don meet mad man.
Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by emmaodet: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Never invest in a woman. If you are going to spend on her, she must give you something that's worth more or the same as the money you are going to give her and I am not talking about sex.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet

Hmmmmmmmmm
Never Trust the decisions and promises of a Receiver or Person in Position of Receiving in Life because their Decisions are always Flawed and can Easily be Influenced.
In a typical Relationship - Ladies tend to receive More Gifts, Money etc than men so people in such position can easily be influenced by a higher giver or Bidder.
Also, i think on Average men tend to settle for Faaaaarrr tooo less in a relationship Alllll just because of Sexx.
A man financially stable, with good car and apartment can go down as Low as picking a Broke, Lazy, Unproductive Lady from maybe her year 2 in the university and sponsor her through before marrying her Alllll because of Sexx but a financially stable Woman will rather die than do that.
I think we need to keep encouraging the Modern Men to think Inward and be more selfish in their Decision Making - spend on themselves first, go for good shopping and mini vacation without involving a girlfriend etc.
It is well Brother

2 Likes

Re: Furious Ex-boyfriend Scatters Wedding Venue Of His Girlfriend (photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Preshy561:

Please can you be explicit about the benefits he might have gotten from the lady?
Anyhow you want to paint it, the lady obtained money from him by pretence/tricks, and that is fraudulent under the law. Why do you think those who are victims of yahoo yahoo have a case against the perpetrators?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Man Has Ever Approached Me – Young 22 Year Old Lady Discloses / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: / My Bf Is Too Stingy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.