Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) (20380 Views)

Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
No man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says

A young lady by name Ifunaya, whose surname is still unknown has taken to social media to say that “no man born of a woman can resist her”. She made this statement through a post which came alongside pictures of herself.

See the post she made;
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/09/no-man-you-can-resist-me/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by WorWorBoy: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
She looks dirty. undecided

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by JasonScoolari: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
I am not a fan of brown beans, and the picture I am seeing above is 8 bags of brown beans...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by naIraiaND: 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Local Girl.
Because all those local he goats are chasing you, you think nobody can resist you.
Clean Responsible guys have no business with you.

35 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
this one go get body odour for sure

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by masterflowx(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who your smelling busy help...?

Abeg Waka!

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Greyworld: 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
And fugly

9 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Rotiix(m): 4:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
I will not only resist u, I will forbid u

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Ekaka1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Where is that silly Nwamaikpe when you need him to come and water board this girl into confessing her fugliness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by SocialJustice: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Short, ugly hoe.

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by chatinent: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
Resist what? Ugliness? Obesity? Oblong head?

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Petyprincess(f): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
She has big boobs nd ass trust me most Nigerian guys wouldn't mind to........ Since Nigerian standard of beauty is obesity (curvy) #big boobs nd ass lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by nlPoster: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
She has her reasons for saying that.

It means the men she's met have all fallen for her charms. I'm sure she's referring to nlers.
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
I could literally smell her v.agina from here lol

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nonsensetalk: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
And ugly

2 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by nlPoster: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2020
GeeJack:
I could literally smell her v.agina from here lol

Did she show her vagina or why are you referring to it?

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Bioles1187(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
This type of thing there pussy dey smell cool

4 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:

Did she show her vagina or why are you referring to it?
idk man she just look like her puss really stank lol

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by souldeep(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
"Show me a beautiful girl and I'll show u who's tired of bleeping her" talkless of this one wey no beautiful

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Agnostics: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Fake account

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by solmus: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
this one na just normal girl na
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Roon9(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Look at this potato angry
Are you uefa champions final?
Mumu talk
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by tydi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Very dirty, and probably with zebra line when she UnCloth that can make a standing odugwu to shrink instantly.. I'll pass. Over to lawma

3 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by victoronyekwelu(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
she's already resisted

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nonsensetalk: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
tydi:

Very dirty, and probably with zebra line when she UnCloth that can make a standing odugwu to shrink instantly.. I'll pass. Over to lawma
U knw see her wide forehead angry

1 Like

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by shortgun(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Petyprincess:
She has big boobs nd ass trust me most Nigerian guys wouldn't mind to........ Since Nigerian standard of beauty is obesity (curvy) #big boobs nd ass lipsrsealed
What's your own standard for beauty?
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by tydi(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

U knw see her wide forehead angry

Also you can organize an owanbe party with her kpomo lips grin
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Skmoda360(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
This ugly thing undecided I resist you in Jesus name grin

3 Likes

Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Liposure: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Her forehead no be here
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by nlPoster: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
GeeJack:

idk man she just look like her puss really stank lol

She did not refer to your private parts, why are you insulting her vagina?

Couldn't you give your opinion whether good or bad without mentioning her genitals?
Re: No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
What sort of bombclat fuckery is this.. ugly,fat & smelly offer angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Right Way To Compliment A Girl That Will Make Her Smile / What Do Guys Admire In A Lady? / Big Boobs Lady Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.