Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? (6110 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by bendazum: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can you, as a lady marry a man without seeing his D?
This is because several women complain about big and small dick.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Froshloaded: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Before you decide
Read this post oo
AshiraWealthy:
Lol.... Moderate is better. I dont know why everyone is clamoring for big size these days.

Get a lubricant and be using. Also tell baba not to go too deep cos a girl has died before from deep Penetration.

Theres another case where a girls bladder was perforated during sex and she began to pass out urine uncontrollably which caused her to start smelling and the hubby started avoiding her.
So girls, be careful how you go about looking for big P.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Michelle55: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
I'm coming

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Gwagone: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
WTF
Not possible nah
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by donbachi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bed undefiled don end many marriages oo...the both need to be checked...cos every nut get him bolt to match.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Even if we don’t have sex, I have to see it one way or the other... see that it reacts to stimulation perfectly.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by dukeprince50: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Michelle55:
I'm coming
This pic, the child that told his father he is not living with him again. Was looking for the pic

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol, how the fvck will I marry you without seeing your dick lol.
At least just seeing it, when I'm going to fvck it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Offpoint: 8:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can I reverse this question?

A díck should not be judged by it size, but by its performance.

Looks is deceptive...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Quality20(m): 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Even if we don’t have sex, I have to see it one way or the other... see that it reacts to stimulation perfectly.
how will u go abt seeing it madam?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Lamanii22(f): 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Before you decide
Read this post oo

Eleyi gidi gaan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:
Lol, how the fvck will I marry you without seeing your dick lol.
At least just seeing it, when I'm going to fvck it.
Why must you see it?
Can't he just tell you it's measurement

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by bendazum: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Isn't it against your faith?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by makydebbie(f): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Why must you see it?
Can't he just tell you it's measurement

Something I must fvck before marriage so I shouldn't see what's entering me? I don't get you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by sheffy87: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:

Something I must fvck before marriage so I shouldn't see what's entering me? I don't get you.

Why must you fvck it before marriage, he can just tell you the size and that would be all....!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by mytime24(f): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ask

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by ashawopikin(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
bendazum:
Can you, as a lady marry a man without seeing his D?
This is because several women complain about big and small dick.
size matters, but u know we have big for nothing dick, small but mighty and lengelenge can distroy. So its not just size but performance matters
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Michelle55: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
This pic, the child that told his father he is not living with him again. Was looking for the pic
Lol... Now that you have it, how much are you willing to pay me for making it available for you? smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:

So you're into premarital sex?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by chiemmanuel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Before you decide
Read this post oo
a man's dick can never perforate any bladder

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by makydebbie(f): 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Do you've a problem with my decision and choices? It shouldn't be your problem dear.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Okoroawusa: 11:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
Before you decide
Read this post oo
Hahahahaha!...I doubt if the lady that wrote this has seen a mature man's prick before talk less of having sex..

Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
makydebbie:

Do you've a problem with my decision and choices? It shouldn't be your problem dear.
You answered him well
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Okoroawusa: 11:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
sheffy87:

Why must you fvck it before marriage, he can just tell you the size and that would be all....!
Tell you which size?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Liposure: 12:21am On Feb 10, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
can i date u
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 10, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You are asking her as in she owes you an explanation or she is the only one on the face of planet earth who bleeps without marriage. Typical fucking Nigerian hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by FunkyAlhaji2015: 3:49am On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

Moral decadence has become a thing that can be justified by personal choice?

What do I know self. Enjoy your decisions and choices

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Babara1994(m): 4:25am On Feb 10, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Wicked girl
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Babara1994(m): 4:25am On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

Must u fuvk before marriage

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by Tallesty1(m): 6:12am On Feb 10, 2020
I can't marry someone that I have not seen in bday suit, it's a no no no no no.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? by TeflonBlixx: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Moral decadence has become a thing that can be justified by personal choice?

What do I know self. Enjoy your decisions and choices

And who sets the standard for 'moral'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, Why Do You Keep Close Male Friends Even When You Have A Boyfriend. / Reply; I Am Not A 10 Secs Man And I Love MouthAction(sensitive Pictures) / Is This Clothing Ideal For Female School Teacher To Wear? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.