Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week (27635 Views)

Groom Checking His Phone While Walking Down The Aisle With His Wife (Video) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by benjackugo: 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GHgPzDsiUY

Man Heavily Rewards His Partner For Not Checking His Phone For A Week (Photo, Video)

A lady has been rewarded by her boyfriend with some dollars bills as a result of not checking his phone for a week, IGBERETV reports.

He woke her up from her sleep as he rained some money on her as a reward for not intruding into his privacy.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce8dlLSrye3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Fahdiga(m): 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dirty simp

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by 3verblazing(m): 12:01am On Jun 20, 2022
1dollar bills? This guy is very rich o shocked grin cheesy grin

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by doggedfighter(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Here,the man is using appreciation to teach her valuable lessons.

Some poverty ravaged redpillers are already fuming at the sight of the dollars.

Always crying over how another man chooses to spend his money.

Go make your own !

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Kizzygentle: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
She wouldn't dare check when the bobo is rolling in dollars.. Let him go broke 1st.. Lolss..
But the guy self na wa ooo.. At that level of money u go dey reason woman dey check your fone.. Shooo.

9 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by FactBoyz: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
I would be more interested if the girl was rewarding him for not checking her phone for 1 week. I am beyond disappointed.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by fajob: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thrash

8 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Klington: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Attention seeking SIMP shocked shocked

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by damiloladuke: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Love wantiti
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Pussyassasin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Simpson's disease

8 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Mindlog: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Both are pretending to be in a relationship with each other.

35 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by damiloladuke: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oya now
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by FalseProphet1(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
I see more than 90% of comments from males addressing him as a simp.

This I have seen.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by wethebest(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by integritan(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
That's reinforcing positive behaviour with positive consequence
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Flier: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin MUMU Man, my wife has not checked my phone for 11 years now

11 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Prettylima(f): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Some wanna be redpill guys will soon come for the guy head now cool undecided
Do you need a carton for ur product or drinks?
Leemme be ur sure plug wink
For pizza carton, BBQ fish carton or normal packaging carton etc

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Triangles1(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Madness.
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by MrDoGood(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulations to both of them

I should take my leave now wink

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Ballzproblemm: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Some poverty ravaged redpillers are already fuming at the sight of the dollars.

Always crying over how another man chooses to spend his money.

Go make your own !
and because of some cheap dollar the woman is selling her dignity cheesy ,if we tag all women hoes ,na you go fly they rant meanwhile , you are selling yourselves cheap, okay DM me I go pay 10k to suck my phallus

3 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by MITCHELL96: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Misplaced Priority angry

This man is a Big time SIMP, If you traced down to his fam, they're probably suffering somewhere

But na Girl you choose to give your dollars, angry

Ogbeni, I'll only respect you when you show us a video of you giving your mom/dad/siblings money too

Useless MF angry

5 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by sphinixs2: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
3verblazing:
1dollar bills? This guy is very rich o shocked grin cheesy grin

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by toujurs: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
All these ones are internet fraudsters, they will tell you they sell bitcoins. Oga na internet thieve you be, no dey package the name "thief"

1 Like

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by ststarring: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Simp
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Mccullum: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Any way, any dollar note it's US dollars...

This is one dollar notes... grin

Not impressing, from fifty and hundred dollar notes,

That can command some respect from viewers... shocked
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
toujurs:
All these ones are internet fraudsters, they will tell you they sell bitcoins. Oga na internet thieve you be, no dey package the name "thief"
Internet fraudster you call him..any proof? cheesy
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by adeybobor: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
iranuuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by HEBEI: 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
For not doing what What was he hiding

If I can't have access to my partner's phone, the relationship can not work.

I hate cheats :-

My phone is open for you. You can open it as many times as you want except my banking and crypto apps.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rewards His Girlfriend With Dollars For Not Checking His Phone For A Week by Paulianfa(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dikaveli2:
Still my iphone xr 128gb very neat with receipt for sale

Whatsapp08161271028

How much ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Never Introduce Your Man To Your Female Friends" Lady Advises / How I Caused Potential Fight Between My Girlfriend And Her Friend / 7 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Still A Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.