Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) (5898 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / How Do Single Mothers Celebrate Fathers Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by frozen70(f): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Odikwa, manage who... God forbid .... i go leave her ooo, i can nt let one frustrated girl ruin mi ooo... too much from her in less dan 2 weeks

Lol, odiegwu
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 8:05am On Feb 10, 2020
frozen70:

Lol, odiegwu

honestly I don't judge single mothers but I only care abt their attitude... some are nice while some are out to dry single guys while their baby father is healthy and alive
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Single motherhood is the effect of a cause which is most likely rudeness. They are likely single moms because they were not marriage materials in the first place. Simpu
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
We met 2 weeks ago via michat n later got to no dt she is a single mother .... we get along and me ma sef dey use my brain sha... within 2wks dt we met, spent close to 6k oo..including trying to help with her daughter school fee... i really pity dt small girl dt doest av a responsible father... So she came to my place on friday sha and we still agreed to meet tmao i.e Monday ... Yesterday , she asked for card n i told her later ... but i notice say babe go dey use baby, heart for me , i dey laff for mind ooo even though i get good intention for her... i was robbed on tuesday by some armed robbers ooo.. Normally i recharge her from my bank account n i avnt nt retrieve my number back... The money wey me, i wan buy phone but slot no get am and spectrum wey get am talk say 37500 compared to slot 34500... so for my mind, i said i rather wait for slot to av it and send dt 3k to her just to help her daughter school fee oo but i no tell am.. i kept it in mind to surprise her atleast.. But today, she was just insulting me anyhow cox of the card she asked oo... I noticed dt she dey call me baby, heart weneva she wan ask things but me dey look am say see this wan oooo.

See as she dey misbehave n dis is her 2nd time ooo of insulting me for no reason .. aswear notin like two side of the story, she get temper

cc: aro1 luminouz sainthillary seanwilliam seangy4konji papanwa dayleke offpoint stupidity
my brother!!!

Free this babe.. I always run from ladies with bad attitude, they can never change.

She can never be the most beautiful and sexy gurl.. You will still definitely meet another hotter gurl..

No send her any dime again.. ✌️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
think of wetin comot her from her husband house first, e fit be that same attitude... cos no sensible man would tolerate manipulative attitude.. single mum wey meself go chop this morning, he don turn to Mario, na God say make I no carry am go house.. all she talks about na na to dey come my house every weekend. That she really loves me( infatuation).. I just dey play along till I discharge her.. kon dey follow me do romeo and juliet for road.., hmmmmm she sabi fhuck dou and she no dey shame for sex..
Make single dad go for single mum jare... talk of myself, abeg I no fit
na wa for you oooo

So you don dey bang single mom, and you no share am for beer parlor..

I dey vex for you..
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by MrCork: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
We met 2 weeks ago via michat n later got to no dt she is a single mother .... we get along and me ma sef dey use my brain sha... within 2wks dt we met, spent close to 6k oo..including trying to help with her daughter school fee... i really pity dt small girl dt doest av a responsible father... So she came to my place on friday sha and we still agreed to meet tmao i.e Monday ... Yesterday , she asked for card n i told her later ... but i notice say babe go dey use baby, heart for me , i dey laff for mind ooo even though i get good intention for her... i was robbed on tuesday by some armed robbers ooo.. Normally i recharge her from my bank account n i avnt nt retrieve my number back... The money wey me, i wan buy phone but slot no get am and spectrum wey get am talk say 37500 compared to slot 34500... so for my mind, i said i rather wait for slot to av it and send dt 3k to her just to help her daughter school fee oo but i no tell am.. i kept it in mind to surprise her atleast.. But today, she was just insulting me anyhow cox of the card she asked oo... I noticed dt she dey call me baby, heart weneva she wan ask things but me dey look am say see this wan oooo.

See as she dey misbehave n dis is her 2nd time ooo of insulting me for no reason .. aswear notin like two side of the story, she get temper

cc: aro1 luminouz sainthillary seanwilliam seangy4konji papanwa dayleke offpoint stupidity

angry
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by MrCork: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

..ONILA U AGAIN!!!!
..MUSS U CREATE NEW THRED EVERY 5 SECOND?
angry
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Only girls whose fiance died while she was pregnant have the right to date other men and are the true single mum.

If your baby daddy is still alive while you're carrying his child, it means you're not a good person that's why he left.
What if she was the one who left her baby daddy due to very bad behavior and attitude from the man. Some single mum had no option than to leave in other to save her life.So your statement is not entirely true

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by kushercain: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Can u sell.me part of.ur stewpeed sense

I'm just confirming what the rude gal told you

You daft gaaaan

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 9:28am On Feb 10, 2020
aro1:
na wa for you oooo

So you don dey bang single mom, and you no share am for beer parlor..

I dey vex for you..
no vex bro.. I go share am later. Kinda busy walai..
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 10:03am On Feb 10, 2020
kushercain:

I'm just confirming what the rude gal told you
You daft gaaaan
just like u..daft brain
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Tolani1122(m): 10:35am On Feb 10, 2020
The conversation funny die, bro run from ur life
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2020
peepydelano:
What if she was the one who left her baby daddy due to very bad behavior and attitude from the man. Some single mum had no option than to leave in other to save her life.So your statement is not entirely true

Yen yen yen. Irresponsibility should not be rewarded
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by karkinase(m): 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
OP you self no sabi chat....your chats are annoying ...
She is cool with you . You shuld av just sent the card @ least first before typing long yarns....anyway we move.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 12:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
karkinase:
She is cool with you . You shuld av just sent the card @ least first before typing long yarns....anyway we move.

and why shud I keep sending her card?
I decided nt too cox even me sef no load card cox I was planning to help her from the cash with me...

so I shud send card b4 a lady behaves normal abi.. she no tell me then wen I load her 500 when she no ask... I purposely refused to see her reaction
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Only girls whose fiance died while she was pregnant have the right to date other men and are the true single mum.

If your baby daddy is still alive while you're carrying his child, it means you're not a good person that's why he left.
why must the narrative be he left?are they no cases where she is the one that leaves?

Damn...

Must you comment on every thread?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why must the narrative be he left?are they no cases where she is the one that leaves?

Damn...

Must you comment on every thread?

Do you see me on every thread?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you see me on every thread?
I didn't say you comment on every thread, I asked a simple question.

Your point was kinda shallow(no offence intended). There is always a lot to pregnancies aside the guy absconding or bad character of the lady involved.

You guys never cease to amaze me. If the man is actively involved in the girl and kid's life ,you will suspect that he may be strafing her still.
If he takes to his heels,you will call it bad behavior from her forgetting there are deadbeats and irresponsible men that exist. So what will single mums do to keep you off their constant shaming?

Not all relationships last. Not all relationships must last forever. It isn't necessarily because one partner is bad.

Its not compulsory to date single mums,but making silly assumptions and constantly trolling them by opening shaming threads is irksome.

The Op's intent was just to sham single mums. Are they the only rude people on earth? Or does a child coming out of your vagina turns you to a saucy being?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
karkinase:
She is cool with you
. You shuld av just sent the card @ least first before typing long yarns....anyway we move.
exactly. Like he was ready to fight.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
peepydelano:
As in eh,

The ignorance on this forum is appalling. Breakup is inevitable in most relationships. If a kid is involved it automatically translates that the character of only the lady is the cause of the breakup.

How about if the man cheated or she found out shocking things about him that she had to save her life and baby's life by ending the relationship/engagement?

Misogyny/misandry can't allow human beings to reason well anymore.

It has never been compulsory to marry a single mum. Its a matter of choice. But the shaming threads are irritating.

I guess I should reduce my stay on this forum,the stupidity here is disturbing,especially from romancelanders

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy face your hustle..
You don't need this..

Leave the single mother for matured men/ancestors to marry!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I didn't say you comment on every thread, I asked a simple question.

Your point was kinda shallow(no offence intended). There is always a lot to pregnancies aside the guy absconding or bad character of the lady involved.

You guys never cease to amaze me. If the man is actively involved in the girl and kid's life ,you will suspect that he may be strafing her still.
If he takes to his heels,you will call it bad behavior from her forgetting there are deadbeats and irresponsible men that exist. So what will single mums do to keep you off their constant shaming?

Not all relationships last. Not all relationships must last forever. It isn't necessarily because one partner is bad.

Its not compulsory to date single mums,but making silly assumptions and constantly trolling them by opening shaming threads is irksome.

The Op's intent was just to sham single mums. Are they the only rude people on earth? Or does a child coming out of your vagina turns you to a saucy being?

Okay... I'll adjust the list to fit single mothers that were raped and by matter of principal do not support abortion.
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
exactly. Like he was ready to fight.

like seriously, I shud keep sending the cards about without hesitation at all.. u wise na..

do u even no DT I planned helping from part of her kids school fee, so why shud a lady in her right sense be rude bcox of ordinary card....

no be only fight, na tight
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

like seriously, I shud keep sending the cards about without hesitation at all.. u wise na..

do u even no DT I planned helping from part of her kids school fee, so why shud a lady in her right sense be rude bcox of ordinary card....

no be only fight, na tight
women can be annoying. Whenever ex boyfriend ignored me, i would get angry..... Write an epistle of trash. Why? Cos i'm a female.
Expect me to not be emotional? Lol

You could have handled the situation better...

Btw, the both of you fit perfectly. The pidgin, the way you guys were insulting eachother...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Froshloaded: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let me just pass and say nada grin

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
women can be annoying. Whenever ex boyfriend ignored me, i would get angry..... Write an epistle of trash. Why? Cos i'm a female.
Expect me to not be emotional? Lol

You could have handled the situation better...

Btw, the both of you fit perfectly. The pidgin, the way you guys were insulting eachother...

then I suppose u r sentimental, did u see me abuse any words with her at all.

moreover she even has a bf, I got so much close to her cox of her baby situation.. u think I have feelings for her like DT... cmon don't be biased.. did u see me abuse her in all the screenshots u saw... haba women sha, always supporting their wrongs sha
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

then I suppose u r sentimental, did u see me abuse any words with her at all.

moreover she even has a bf, I got so much close to her cox of her baby situation.. u think I have feelings for her like DT... cmon don't be biased.. did u see me abuse her in all the screenshots u saw... haba women sha, always supporting their wrongs sha
alright... You didn't insult her. How many women are you helping?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
alright... You didn't insult her. How many women are you helping?

don't be sentimental, pick out where I insulted her.. two wrongs don't make a right and dts y won't even dare to exchange insults with anyone
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

don't be sentimental, pick out where I insulted her.. two wrongs don't make a right and dts y won't even dare to exchange insults with anyone
okay! I was wrong. How many women are you helping?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
I'm sure you don't fvck her sha? if you never, you're what she said you're please
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
okay! I was wrong. How many women are you helping?

1 womengrin
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkeshuga:
I'm sure you don't fvck her sha? if you never, you're what she said you're please

so for ur own judgment, if I never fvck her, I mumu and she I right

if I don't fvck her, I no be mumu n she is wrong...

bros, common sense is ur sworn enemy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matters / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas (photo) / 15 Ways To Seduce A Man & Make Him Crazy For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.