Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82777 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Dumb post
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by nonny1212: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by masterflowx(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Love...?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Odinaka00(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Once you begin to generalize things, you 're indirectly telling the whole World how dumb and unintelligent you are

I bleeped my woman the first day we met and we 're still together after 3yrs now and we will soon take it to the next level... Marriage

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by vickydankal(f): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2020
justnock:
Stereotypes. You know nothing, obviously. I can coach you for free, though. cool
I could pay you for that. Obviously OP needs reorientation. Op you are very wrong on many standard.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Kendroid: 11:31am On Feb 10, 2020
I can get a girl today, bleep her today & still fall for her today.
I'm this kinda guy who fall in love with intellectuals than the physical appearance of the opp sex!

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Christmasdon(m): 11:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Op is refering to IMSU BABES.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by gibsonwales(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2020
You may be telling yourself your game is tight. Bro sharrap you just met a *community borehole*

This part ehnn.... Lol ��

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
how old was omotola when she married or aisha Buhari. no manual for life

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by PastorandMentor(m): 11:36am On Feb 10, 2020
People still love? In this Buhari hard economy?
How do you do it bro grin

4 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by winkmart: 11:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Everyone is wise

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by 0coded80: 11:39am On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

i was a victim of number 1
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by CanadaOrBust: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by 2shure: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
I have 3 married women sending me their nudes. I dont know which to choose

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Laughing..

Everything about relationship and love is unpredictable ..

Nothing like am prepared for it

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Umartins1:

You legit, bro. Tho, not in all circumstances. Some are only good for those times you need to release tension.

Sure! You should know the difference between a cheap girl and a girl who is only cheap for you.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Ladycewhy(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Life is not written in black and white, we as humans get different vibe and energy from different people. Bottom line is when you find someone that rhymes with your vibe keep them. It's that simple all this list will only make you close minded to see beyond your nose.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by rali123(f): 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ebuclassic18(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
No2 don't matter how long u stayed before having sex,sex is sex no matter how long

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Zane2point4(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
All op wrote there is the pure truths with hard facts.
Believe it or not,people shouting stereotype have forgotten that mentality of women in last 2 decades and today's women isnt the same.
Times have changed.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Mshad662(m): 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Just date a milf. And enjoy your life

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by 2shure: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
U r being manipulated and controlled. 1 pekus for 3 yrs. Have some respect. I used to do this when i trusted every lady. Not till my eyes open ed. Dey dia dey say next level na marriage.
Low self esteem.
Odinaka00:
Once you begin to generalize things, you 're indirectly telling the whole World how dumb and unintelligent you are

I bleeped my woman the first day we met and we 're still together after 3yrs now and we will soon take it to the next level... Marriage

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by spiritedtete: 11:45am On Feb 10, 2020
All correct! Especially number 1 from a typical African girl.

Forget about people shouting "stereotype" there is nothing stereotypical about it...

It is a fact!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Youngzedd(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

I have some gifts for you. When you're done watching, let me know what you think.
Don't forget to go through the comments too.

Gift 1 >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rne_xYORmiE

Gift 2 >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lAdgC6OZRM

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
1, 2, 3 are all stereotypes.

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by nnadychuks(m): 11:49am On Feb 10, 2020
boss1310:
That a girl slept with you on the first date doesn't make her a hoe remember the sex was consensual so what does that make you,also there are guys she won't allow to touch her even on the 100th date
I keep saying that maturity of a woman in a relationship has nothing to do with age most times but the maturity of the guy she is dating,many girls are who they are today relationship wise because of the type of men they 've dated
There are girls who are after money and nothing more so if you want to marry or be in a true love relationship look in the mirror first by being humble,don't boast about your wealth or whatever you 've achieved,be honest about your true status and never try to force yourself on any girl that rejected you based on the aforementioned qualities
There is one quality that I think is one of the most important in a relationship and that is the spirit of REMORSE, if you are in relationship with any woman who find it too hard to apologize when she wrongs you my brother run as far as your heels can carry you cos thats one of the worst things to avoid in marriage
One other thing is to marry your"Sexmate"Sexmate is a partner who compliments you sexually not one who won't be satisfied with your abilities no matter how much you tried
if a girl sleeps with a stranger on a first date it’s not normal... Forget all these plenty talk, even guys don’t like girls who give in so easily

9 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.

u too can create a thread about guys and ask the mods to help u push it to front page.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Ustec: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Godpikin4real:
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.
Really undecided

Oya open that your rabbit ear very wide and listen;

Don't fall for the bad guy without money,
Fall for the nice guy with money.

If you like wahala you can fall for the bad guy with money.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Suremikky(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2020
smarttz:
Girls that always make noise in there what's app status.

Hahaha..no b lie

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.