Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (62996 Views)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by GoodFaith: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
andyanders:
She doesn't want the guy to know the other side of her dirty life as most nurses fvcks at work and can claim to work night shift on another wealthy patient bed whom she must have met or came accross at work.
NO
if the dude go back to school
she will have to pay the bills alone
Lot of men has done it-- pay the bill alone why wife go to nursing school
My guess is she is now the bread winner
controlling the husband
If husband get his nursing degree she will loss control

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Baba where you dey make I come join you make we dey push the mountain together. Even I used to do Olu Maintain before but as things come dry for my side I come become YBL. But as a married man with 2 kids guy man need to zoom to hustle for the kids jare

Where a dey no job.. just hustling around.. for the kids...that is the koko.

Na oshogbo a dey

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okay baba. Na make God answer and bless our hustle Amen
NeoWanZaeed:

Where a dey no job.. just hustling around.. for the kids...that is the koko.

Na oshogbo a dey

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by lasmile(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bomboclat
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.
Compete with what??
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Sirseedorf(m): 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Always a friend of mine, am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nothing MUSA no go hear for radio..
Anyway lemme use this to inform you ���

I SWEAR HE/SHE WILL APPRECIATE IT ���❤❤

Make this VALENTINE season a memorable one by Designing a romantic themed card which tags your loved one's name for as low as #1000..
Call/whatsapp - 09021912341 to place your order before the d-day
�‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍��‍❤️‍�
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by nnaeyes6: 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let's sing to God for this deliverance

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Liposure: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:
This type of stories are only heard of on Twitter.
hi
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by FreebiesGRAM: 11:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Her eyes go soon clear...

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Liposure: 11:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Hi
u look nice
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Numerouno94(m): 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.
If ur truly a Doctor u wont hv such myopic reasonin. Apparently ur still a very young lady. Ur still reasoning lyk a teenager. Old age neva catch up wit u.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
u look nice
Thank you
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Liposure: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Selfish wife. Whats bad in you n husband practicing d same profession

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Guycode9: 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Good evening oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��

Send me your details, I will hook u up with a driving job ASAP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Liposure: 11:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Thank you
nice meeting you
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Liposure:
nice meeting you
u too
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by nextstep(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Realistically, nursing abroad is a very tough job... very long hours, irregular schedule. The stress with be 3x if both of them study the same thing. I suspect we're not hearing the whole story though...

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Different strokes for different folks.

Her life
Her choice.

Nobody should crucify her.
??
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Biggers82(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let her do oooo before she kill him

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by jaxxy(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
There are women like this out there so it’s not hard to believe. Why are people so surprised?

Her grand plan was to render him redundant while she calls the shots. Very wicked and stupid woman.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Princeflexzy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lol. I remember my uncle who be saying women are evil.

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by ThinkSmarter: 12:02am On Feb 11, 2020
I only saw two smart biz partners
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by grandstar(m): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2020
What of Nigerian guys that bring their wives over from Naija to America and enrol them into nursing. Before long the wife is earning more than her her husband who might be driving taxi.

Before long, she begins to drag things with oga until the marriage breaks up

3 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 11, 2020
Guycode9:

Send me your details, I will hook u up with a driving job ASAP.
haaaaaa thank you sir oooo please here is my WhatsApp number +234 802 485 3998 please just say hi make I answer all your questions sir�

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by MarioKizito1(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Too bad. This is not love naa

*VALENTINE DAY GIVEAWAY!*

Get 2k airtime from me of preferred network.

_Tell us ( the TRYBELESS audience) the craziest thing you have ever done for love._

Post your experience on www.flenjo.com.ng

I will choose the most funny or touching story to be rewarded.

Winner will be announced on Feb. 14, 2020. Get lucky!

**_Note:
www.flenjo.com.ng doesn't open with Opera Mini. Chrome preferred.**_
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2020
This doesn’t make any sense at all
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Immigration fraud people.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.