Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers (62991 Views)

How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
If you live in the West, you'll never side husband or wife whenever something goes wrong in a marriage until you hear from both sides.

I have seen terrible husbands who are parasites and monsters to their wives here. Also, I've seen terrible and heartless wives who are opportunists so it goes both ways.

No matter what I read on Internet these days about marriages in obodo oyibo, I don't say shiit but simply mind my business.

13 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by sochey(f): 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Orishirishi everytime.....

Mtcheeeewww embarassed
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by cRobo: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Chefgift(f): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wetin musa no go see for gate shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
When you marry a lady just because you want to travel with her, be ready for anything that comes your way!
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Kingstanding: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.
. Life is more than competition. Get Lord Jesus Christ in your life.
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good evening oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Legendguru: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Baseless reasons she just need a change of dickkk simple

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Badgers14: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
The woman is just thinking like a Nigerian politician grin grin
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pity Nigerian/African men that marry European/Western based Nigerians/Africans. I also pity those that teleport their Nigeria/African wives to the West.

It is a fact that the West operates matriarchal system that many females take advantage of.

I condole with him!

5 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Guest911: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

I can't marry a doctor. It would be worse if he's like me, in terms of personality. We would compete.
this is completely unrelated, but are you a teenager? No offense undecided
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Tonyspecial(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
A Twitter user narrates his friend's ordeal with the wife who filed for divorce because the husband came to the UK to study Nursing just because his wife is also a Nurse.

He twitted: Can't believe what I just read on my WhatsApp now, my guy that got married in June 2018 is getting divorced by his wife who's now in the UK. 'Why will you go back to study nursing when i'm already a nurse, you wanna compete with me' in her words. I told my guy to thank his stars..

https://twitter.com/Realchuka/status/1226787244259893248?s=19
tweeter na scam
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86545474:
We still don't want to believe this BS!

If not for anything, she should be happy for her hubby, that is more income for the family.
You live on one income and you save the other income, we learnt this from (Coco G....) wink

But we believe this story is just for the grams as usual anyways.
Anything for people to comment on
!

Welcome to Social media!

keep kwayet there fast fast!!!
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by NigeriaBam: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Unserious fellow. Is relationship affect Career.
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Novaccines: 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by baratech: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
If it's true, he should better thank God
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Funkeshuga(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

OK thanks for the info
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86545474:
We still don't want to believe this BS!

If not for anything, she should be happy for her hubby, that is more income for the family.
You live on one income and you save the other income, we learnt this from (Coco G....) wink

But we believe this story is just for the grams as usual anyways.
Anything for people to comment on
!

Welcome to Social media!

go and sleep! people talk you wan still talk!
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by GboyegaD(m): 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Civilization. And effect of western world on people who has.no filter in their Brain

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Futureyahooboi(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
She dey crazy because na she dem do the career for abi...
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Emmanuel226(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wetin bad there? Abeg inbox me for d video jaree be4 u drink paracetamol in another person's headache
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
Good evening oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��

Lagos na currently trekkers city o. Dey hustle wea you dey.forget lag

1 Like

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy grin make we dey trek am together Nah at least
NeoWanZaeed:

Lagos na currently trekkers city o. Dey hustle wea you dey.forget lag
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
OgaWisdom5050:
cheesy grin cheesy grin make we dey trek am together Nah at least

No kill yourself o.. Lagos na wa o.

I no like that city at all
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Mattyau: 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thought you guys could have discuss the future together.

Her reason carry water for basket
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by GoodFaith: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
J111333:
If you live in the West, you'll never side husband or wife whenever something goes wrong in a marriage until you hear from both sides.

I have seen terrible husbands who are parasites and monsters to their wives here. Also, I've seen terrible and heartless wives who are opportunists so it goes both ways.

No matter what I read on Internet these days about marriages in obodo oyibo, I don't say shiit but simply mind my business.

I understand that
There is more story behind career change
I guess she don't want to pay the bill why the dude go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by andyanders: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
She doesn't want the guy to know the other side of her dirty life as most nurses fvcks at work and can claim to work night shift on another wealthy patient bed whom she must have met or came accross at work.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by GoodFaith: 10:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:
I pity Nigerian/African men that marry European/Western based Nigerians/Africans. I also pity those that teleport their Nigeria/African wives to the West.

It is a fact that the West operates matriarchal system that many females take advantage of.

I condole with him!

"teleport their Nigeria/African wives to the West." -- There are helper out there for No fee
Re: Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Baba where you dey make I come join you make we dey push the mountain together. Even I used to do Olu Maintain before but as things come dry for my side I come become YBL. But as a married man with 2 kids guy man need to zoom to hustle for the kids jare
NeoWanZaeed:

No kill yourself o.. Lagos na wa o.

I no like that city at all

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.