Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41989 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by guru90: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Next 5 years is too far for me joor...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by nextstep(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Abeg make the country pieces... when the Brits forced Nigeria upon us, nobody asked the opinions of the people living there. As long as I can travel between Oduduwa, United Delta, and Biafra without visa (as Ecowas countries), no problem.

In fact, since Buhari has proven to be ineffective on so many levels, this might be a good time to splinter.

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
You guys have been saying this since 2014....I don’t like the way Nigeria is but this naysayers need to be arrested for treason
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Kingsteve(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
I pray so!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by dalass(f): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions

Because of the #30k you're paid, you want to fight for which unity??

Can you really be one with:

-A violent man when you want peace
-An illiterate region who hates western education while you want education for a better future
-People who rape and kill their neighbors for ordinary religious purposes while you want to serve your own God in peace
-Those who want you enslaved by force while you are there minding your own business
-The ones who wants to behead you because you don't bow to their wish
-Who wants you to be intimidated into submission by planting bombs anywhere!

The British are out of European Union because its no longer favourable to them. We don't want this contraption called Nigeria again because it is divided along ethnicity and religious lines already with Buharis lopsided appointments and sharing of our common wealth...
The South generates the money which the North benefits more from

Time for POSITIVE CHANGE!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DEROX: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
angry Amen
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by PolymathDave(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
alphaNomega:

The only thing the regional forces can guarantee is a Libya and Somalia situation where several factions will fight for control at the expense of the economy and citizenry!

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by DexterousOne(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership might remain the same in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the new bottles.
Mark my words and remember them!
grin

This is what I have been saying
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by desiredhome: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
okomile:
If it did not break up, use knife to break it up.

Shioor

Instead of solutions, he is adding salt to injury.
Waka jor
They will do everything possible to destroy the country because they are not in government/lost in last election.......
Bunch of selfish fools

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by desiredhome: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
dalass:

Because of the #30k you're paid, you want to fight for which unity??

Can you really be one with:

-A violent man when you want peace
-An illiterate region who hates western education while you want education for a better future
-People who rape and kill their neighbors for ordinary religious purposes while you want to serve your own God in peace
-Those who want you enslaved by force while you are there minding your own business
-The ones who wants to behead you because you don't bow to their wish
-Who wants you to be intimidated into submission by planting bombs anywhere!

The British are out of European Union because its no longer favourable to them. We don't want this contraption called Nigeria again because it is divided along ethnicity and religious lines already with Buharis lopsided appointments and sharing of our common wealth...
The South generates the money which the North benefits more from

Time for POSITIVE CHANGE!!!!
The reasoning of a typical tribalistic man
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by membranus: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership might remain the same in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the new bottles.
grin

When it happens it will be cataclysmic.

The old orders will be swept away in the surge, and new leadership structures will replace them across the new regions.

Mark my words and remember them!!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Ryocaj(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
The thing about predictions and prophesies is the rush you get when you make them but when it doesn't come to pass, you look like a total idiot.

Anything can happen and this is the reason why 99.9% of my net worth is in bitcoins. If Nigeria is to split up, I don't want to be fool holding depreciated naira notes. Same reason I don't buy land or stocks; all this banter about a split will not end amicably.
There are laws that guide properties n investments in case of referendum.. That is y its good 2 invest in ur region.. if u r Igbo build ur house in Igbo land.. same goes for other tribes.. incase we secede through war..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by colestephan86: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
Femi Fani-Kayode FFK, a former Minister of Aviation, in his tweet, declared that Nigeria will not last the next five years as a unit.

He wrote: Given what is going on today I am convinced of two things.

Firstly that the call for restructuring is not only outdated but also too little, too late.

Secondly that Nigeria will break into two or more pieces within the next five years.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1226566836499746816?s=19
If he was given a role in this APC government, will he say this?
He thinks Nigeria is his birthday cake.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Ubdavis(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who is he to pontificate? Another Naira Marley in a political climate.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
last republic

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Thirteenblood: 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by toplinetrtrend: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:
Coming from a man who couldn't maintain his family...
it's normal for him to think a nation would collapse.

You will only prescribe a drug you have, not the one you don't have

Should I also remind you that even buhari cannot maintain his family?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by toplinetrtrend: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions

You can't run a country the way buahri is running Nigeria and not expect a breakup. This is how you guys abused everyone that spoke about restructuring. Now, you are towing that line.

Stop commenting before thinking. It makes you look stupid

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by meum: 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
membranus:

When it happens it will be cataclysmic.

The old orders will be swept away in the surge, and new leadership structures will replace them across the new regions.

Mark my words and remember them!!

Why can't those future leaders take their place(s) now?!

He will be appointed in oduduwa Republic. which surge u want tk comot am?

Some1 will control biafra(I trust them in imo 2 decamp n gv him the support) with this they'll be appointed to continue.

All of them in NDRepublic n Middle belt republic might still control the other two "pieces".

Arewa Republic might not be different.

Money will be available to buy the so called future leaders and the status quo might continue in the various pieces.
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by einsteine(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who will pay all the debt if Nigeria splits?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by silifat11(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Even Hillary Clinton said Nigeria would break up by 2015.. I guess we are still in 2014 abi ....Femi Funny Kayode this days sef
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by TheChameleon: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Where is the full video

How did u hack nairaland? grin

Lol. Just saw what u did.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Zino990(m): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
The country is already broken what remains now is separation

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by chrisxxx(m): 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:

THAT IS MORE REASON YOU SHOULD BELIEVE HIM. HE IS EXPERIENCED.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
The thing about predictions and prophesies is the rush you get when you make them but when it doesn't come to pass, you look like a total idiot.

Anything can happen and this is the reason why 99.9% of my net worth is in bitcoins. If Nigeria is to split up, I don't want to be fool holding depreciated naira notes. Same reason I don't buy land or stocks; all this banter about a split will not end amicably.
well going by your logic, investing 99.9% of your worth in bitcoin is an incredibly stupid thing to do. There is absolutely no reason why any logical person should invest more than 50% of his networth in bitcoin a new technology, volatile and incredibly difficult to predict.... if you buy a land in your homeland. Its still going to be yours regardless of what happen to Nigeria. If you buy land in most place in southwest for instance i dont think anyone will pursue you out because of Nigeria split since there are many foreigners there as well...
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by AstralBody: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:

Are ur generations faring better than him? Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
ednut1:
DSS should pick up this foolish ex looter
Oh I think a psychiatric hospital should pick u up instead...
Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Timmi: 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
THIS FFK GUY JUST WANT TO BE RELEVANT AND HE IS NOTHING BUT AN EMPTY BAREL MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE. UNTIL HE RETURNED THE MONEY HE STOLE, HE IS NOTHING BUT A THIEF AND SHOULD BE DISCARDED.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by robbsgay13: 5:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
It’s a glaring stake against all odds, as security affairs are been hand-held with porous political and religious prejudice. I’m quite afraid the president would be back to his farm to hear the latest news in the next 5years... #generationsinshambles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Timmi: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is who FFK IS:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 5:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
I don't think it will be up to five pieces.
Nigeria might disintegrate into only four pieces...

South-south ... Republic of Niger Delta
South-east ... Republic of Biafra
South-west ... Republic of the Afonjas grin
North ... (whatever shit they choose
to name themselves)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / Pictures From President Buhari's Campaign In Bauchi / Obasanjo Pictured In A Full Football Kit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.