Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41987 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by ZooOga: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Former minister FFK has gotten the attention he's been seeking from a present minister. wink

Amaechi: ‘Fani-Kayode disappeared with N2B as Aviation Minister’

Amaechi accuses Fani-Kayode of running away with Rivers State money.

https://www.pulse.ng/news/politics/amaechi-fani-kayode-stole-n2b-as-aviation-minister/jjew8gy

Major General Daddy D.O��
@DOlusegun

Amaechi should forward his discovery to the EFCC. The only cure to FFK's madness is prison

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1226399613197934597
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by nextstep(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

No one is stopping you from have your self determinations too, but you don't speak for everyone in SS , so will it be logical if I say you are stopping the pro biafran SS indigenes from achieving their own self determination too??..
You want to use Biafran blood to get your own freedom huh? why are you not making your own pronounced efforts towards actualising your freedom now? when Biafrans are dying and making progress for their freedom you are doing nothing, it's now when the freedom comes that you will start showing map, you get sense well well.
if Biafra is going the rest of you would remain in Nigeria simple, I for one will make sure of that even if it means sponsoring the Fulani jihadists to keep you guys under lock and key and trapped in one Nigeria..
By the way from your map Cross river and Akwaibom and in Biafra why? are they not part of your SS anymore??
Confused lots..

There are many different proposed maps partitioning Nigeria into different components. My answer to your "nothing like United rubbish" was just to show an alternative to your position.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by jaxxy(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
I think it’s important for Nigerians to come together and talk about how they want to live. Terms and conditions. That’s how the uk has survived this long.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Neoteny(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
PolymathDave:
Well the way things are going in this country, it's not exactly promising.
It's good all this regional security agencies are being made but it might cause conflict between regions eventually.
As for the northern cabal, their main aim is to instigate violence, cause war
and conflict, so that another biafran tragedy will occur but not against just only igbo
but the entire south, middle belt, in fact against the CHRISTIANS.
The cabal is working in haste before 2023 to fulfill their evil plan.

Yawn

You're still stuck in 2014
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by desiredhome: 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
dalass:

Woreva!

Continue, go and tell that to the families of those who paid ransoms to these devils yet still killed the captive. Tell that to a rtd Generals family who was hacked to pieces and dumped inside well.

When the come for you and yours, your eyes will clear.

Mumu
The hatred in you will even kill you before any insurgence, you prefer to keep mute from the one happening under your nose. Do you know how many Nigerians are dying everyday due to take drugs, fake products etc? Who is more a killer?
Keep preaching hatred and when the results is here you are looking for who to blame.
Empty brain
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by desiredhome: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Shut up please...
U are the one who is a tribalist as it have blinded u from seeing the 99% truth in those written words...
Keep wailing.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Soon Nigeria will be divide only into three, I don't care of the part, but Yoruba nation stand on it own, Kawara,kogi,edo,delta will be part of Yoruba nation, I have reason, there is 95% Yoruba in kwara, there is 30%yoruba in kogi, igalah is also part of yorubodie, edo and Yoruba have historically manje, delta re also yorubodie, even in port Harcourt there are some yorubodie there, there part can be any where, but Yoruba nation must stand, beni ashegun
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by SavonEric: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s][s]
FrLukas:
Here's how you'll know Nigeria isn't working and Nigeria can't work.

When the Yorubas formed Amotekun, the first voice to speak against it was that of Malami, the Attorney general of the federation.

When the North formed Shege Ka fasa a few weeks after, did you hear his voice at all?

The Fulanis are still raving against Amotekun but they feel ok with Shege Ka nonsense.

Can you see what I'm seeing?
[/s][/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Redman44(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
homirefacuny:
I may not agree with Femi most times but the reality on ground seems to align with his thoughts. The Northern elites wants to hold on to power by all means in 2023 and the South feels shortchanged, rightly so. Nigeria na forced contraption!

But the South has held power for 13 out of the 20 years of democracy we've had so far. That is the statistic the North is looking at. GEJ (5 YEARS ). OBJ ( 8 YEARS ). I think we should be looking at Regionalism with respect to the Centre at Abuja. At the moment, Governors have the power to do a lot of things about the development of their States. Are the Northerners stopping Southern Governors from developing their States? Will Tinubu or any other Southerner becoming President in 2023 lead to the development of Southern Nigeria? I don't understand why we focus too much attention on the Presidency and less attention on State Governors and Local Government Chairmen.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Cantonese: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Redman44:

But the South has held power for 13 out of the 20 years of democracy we've had so far. That is the statistic the North is looking at. GEJ (5 YEARS ). OBJ ( 8 YEARS ). I think we should be looking at Regionalism with respect to the Centre at Abuja. At the moment, Governors have the power to do a lot of things about the development of their States. Are the Northerners stopping Southern Governors from developing their States? Will Tinubu or any other Southerner becoming President in 2023 lead to the development of Southern Nigeria? I don't understand why we focus too much attention on the Presidency and less attention on State Governors and Local Government Chairmen.

Did you say "20 years of democracy"? So what will you call the years 1960 - 1966 & 1979 - 1983? Which region had the presidency those years? Now aggregately from 1960 - 2019 which region has held power more? Why do you people rub off those times in the history of Nigeria? The north my friend has held power much more. And you know what, they need to let others enjoy it too.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by IdrisE(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Like seriously! But when did @FFK become a prophets?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by SamOyovwi: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigeria can never split to two. It might even split to five or six
Sylraph1:
As for two pieces..... Nigeria and BIAFRA

As for more pieces....I don't think So
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by alphaNomega: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
okoroemeka:
we didn't have a chance when the whole Arab world + America and Britain is fighting against us,and mind you that Biafra has not been defeated,you can destroy an army or bomb the people to surrender but they will never give up on the truth and the mindset of what they believe, Restructuring is what ojukwu saw that will work in Nigeria on January 1967 at aburi,he addressed the delegates and in his speech he said that is better for us to come slightly apart and survive than to come together and perish in the collision, don't be deceived if a referendum is held in the southeast tomorrow 95% will vote to have a biafran nation,water and oil can never mix no matter how hard you try.

I ain't trying anything young man. Biafra is dead and gone.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by surgical: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions
rant of a nit wit ,is Nigeria working now or is this how nation should be,you are fortunate to be benefiting from this rot of unitary system, the feeding bottle will soon be taken off you,it won't be long,parasite
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Redman44(m): 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Cantonese:

Did you say "20 years of democracy"? So what will you call the years 1960 - 1966 & 1979 - 1983? Which region had the presidency those years? Now aggregately from 1960 - 2019 which region has held power more? Why do you people rub off those times in the history of Nigeria? The north my friend has held power much more. And you know what, they need to let others enjoy it too.

You are not getting my point. The Prime Minister between 1960-1966 was Abubakar Tafawa Balewa. Under Balewa, Nigeria thrived. Am I lying? Yes, the Military rulers after Balewa were mostly Northerners and under Military Rule, Governors did not often have a mind of their own. Since 1999, we have had many Southern Governors who looted their States dry smiley smiley smiley smiley. What I am saying is that under this democratic dispensation, we should start focusing on what individual State Governors can achieve concerning the development of their States. The States are receiving their allocations monthly from Abuja. What are they doing with these monies and the Internally Generated Revenue from their States? Governors also have some control over the Mineral and Natural Resources located in their States. We should focus more on the activities of Governors. This battle to occupy Aso Rock is contributing to the slow economic growth of Nigeria.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Macmayhorrr: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nawa oo Naija don turn plate
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Even in nonsense there is sense ! Fani Kayode may be an unstable character, but any intelligent or reasonable person will agree with him that the very foundation of this country is shacking seriously and may collapse any time soon.

Buhari seems to be so much interested in pursuing Uthman Dan fodio's hegemonic agenda that will definitely see to the end of Nigeria. The country is divided sharply along ethnic ,regional and religious line in such a degree that has never been this pronounced in her history.

What is Buhari thinking of ? To subject the rest of the country to the authority of his ethnic fulani thereby securing Nigeria for them as their inheritance as wished by Uthman Dan Fodio ? What is the real motive behind Ruga ? 2023 is pregnant with a lot of possibilities that are capable of tearing the country apart and destabilize the whole of west Africa.. Nigeria will never be an inheritance of Fulanis. That idea is dead on arrival,it will never see the light of the day.

This is not 1967, I hope this administration will use the remaining parts of their tenure to quickly right some of the obvious wrongs before the situation gets out of hand. Buhari should not provoke ethnic conflict that can easily result in the collapse of Nigeria. He is too nepotistic to be President of Nigeria and I fear he is steering the ship of the country toward another civil war. He must be stopped ! This time around,any region can easily secede from Nigeria in case of another war.

Yorubas don't beat drum of war and we don't flex unnecessary muscle but nobody should doubt it, our land ,every inch of it, will be well defended and secured in case somebody decides to be stupid. Oodua won't be caught unaware !

Yes ,Nigeria can break up with the way Mr Buhari is running and conducting her affairs now. I so agree with Fani Kayode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Redman44(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Even in nonsense there is sense ! Fani Kayode may be an unstable character, but any intelligent or reasonable person will agree with him that the very foundation of this country is shacking seriously and may collapse any time soon.

Buhari seems to be so much interested in pursuing Uthman Dan fodio's hegemonic agenda that will definitely see to the end of Nigeria. The country is divided sharply along ethnic ,regional and religious line in such a degree that has never been this pronounced in her history.

What is Buhari thinking of ? To subject the rest of the country to the authority of his ethnic fulani thereby securing Nigeria for them as their inheritance as wished by Uthman Dan Fodio ? What is the real motive behind Ruga ? 2023 is pregnant with a lot of possibilities that are capable of tearing the country apart and destabilize the whole of west Africa.. Nigeria will never be an inheritance of Fulanis. That idea is dead on arrival,it will never see the light of the day.

This is not 1967, I hope this administration will use the remaining parts of their tenure to quickly right some of the obvious wrongs before the situation gets out of hand. Buhari should not provoke ethnic conflict that can easily result in the collapse of Nigeria. He is too nepotistic to be President of Nigeria and I fear he is steering the ship of the country toward another civil war. He must be stopped ! This time around,any region can easily secede from Nigeria in case of another war.

Yorubas don't beat drum of war and we don't flex unnecessary muscle but nobody should doubt it, our land ,every inch of it, will be well defended and secured in case somebody decides to be stupid. Oodua won't be caught unaware !

Yes ,Nigeria can break up with the way Mr Buhari is running and conducting her affairs now. I so agree with Fani Kayode.

I am not disregarding the views of Femi Fani Kayode. I respect him as a person. However, I feel we should not allow ourselves to be used by Politicians to achieve their objectives. Because a Northern organization says Nigeria belongs to the Fulani people, does not mean all Northerners agree with the tribalistic organization. State Governors have been given more power nowadays and they are now able to develop their States as they deem fit. There is no General in Aso Rock controlling everyone in the country these days. I don't like the APC as a Party but under APC rule, we can see some positive moves. We can see infrastructural development to some extent and Social Welfare is being introduced gradually into the country. We also had some good initiatives and programs under the PDP governments. Gradually, Nigeria is developing. It is still at a snail pace, but Nigeria is moving towards its destiny. The battle for Aso Rock should not hinder the growth of the 36 States of the Federation. Governors should be held responsible for the development of their States. The President in Aso Rock will not come and develop your State for you. He can only release your State's monthly allocation to your Governor. So what we should work towards is Regionalism. We need to make Aso Rock less attractive to our Politicians.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Mrsserene: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dear Femi, it is your family that will disintegrate Inshaallah. That your fine wife will elope with a sensible man and your children will disown you. Ameen.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Redman44(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
All these battles to occupy Aso Rock are meaningless sad sad sad sad.

1. Will a Northern President stop a Southern State Governor from developing his State? NO.
2. We had Fayose in Ekiti State. How many things did he do to develop Ekiti State? Did he build Industries in the State'?
3. We had GEJ in Power for 5 years. Did Nigeria become a paradise during GEJ's tenure as the country's President?
4. Many Eastern State Governors have performed below expectations during the OBJ and GEJ years. Am I lying?
5. Lucky Igbinedion. What did he do for Edo State?

And so on and so forth. Hmn.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Bestbeelieve: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
After you have had your share of the national cake!! na lie o we die here!!!! break ko....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Bimpe29: 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
The unsustained Lord of the universe disappointed the Almighty US for its prediction on the dissolution of Nigeria as a one and United country by 2015.
The same Lord is still on the throne and will ultimately disappoint you as well come 2025 when Nigeria shall be more United ever than before.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by temielects(m): 9:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
rentAcock:
The thing about predictions and prophesies is the rush you get when you make them but when it doesn't come to pass, you look like a total idiot.

Anything can happen and this is the reason why 99.9% of my net worth is in bitcoins. If Nigeria is to split up, I don't want to be fool holding depreciated naira notes. Same reason I don't buy land or stocks; all this banter about a split will not end amicably.
Sha give your life to Christ first!,even human life that is more valuable than Bitcoin also loose values!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by abbey621(m): 9:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okay let's even play along, let's assume we divide.

Yorubas: Who will be president? Tinubu, Saraki, Fashola, Akeredolu?

SE/SS: Amaechi, Jonathan, Kanu, Obi?

Are we not seeing a pattern here? The same corrupt element would still govern us, the same problems would still manifest, they might come in a different shape or form but they would still exist. Look at states like Lagos, Imo, Cros Riv and so on with enough resources to stand alone, how come people in these states are still suffering?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by actrinity(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
MelesZenawi:
please I don't need the breaking of into 2 pieces..

I want the more pieces of it that is 3 or there about?

2 pieces Simply means south and north and o detest such arrangements
If two, it will be NIGERIA (North & South west) and BIAFRA (South east & south-south).
But left for me, I pray for an only Igboid entity, which will be called REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND, and Capital OBIGBO, which is coined from...
O = Opobo
B = Bonny
I = Igweocha
LEGISLATURE - ASABA
JUDICIARY - UMUAHIA
CULTURAL/RELIGIOUS - AGULUERI.

It will also have FOUR (4) Provinces:
NORTHERN PROVINCE - ENUGU
WESTERN PROVINCE - ASABA
EASTERN PROVINCE - UMUAHIA
SOUTHERN PROVINCE - OWERRI

Shalom!!!
#republicofIgboland
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Abbamasta(m): 9:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigeria's unity is firm and not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by optimus106(m): 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Split this trash of a country called Nigeria.

Split it into 10 countries.

Its clear 9ja can't be ruled by one individual.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Alimat40: 9:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have said it several times that the utterances of this man, called Femi kayode is not to build but to cause tension, divide tear the nation on the line of religion, tribe and political inclination. This is too obvious for wise Nigerians that love peace to ignore this man like a leper. He has no interest in the unity of our great nation. I am sure that God will reward him in his way because of his arrogance, and pride. He doesn't know that God resist the proud. He can be a good leader.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Alajiki(m): 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
My guy don shack im coke again grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by klax(m): 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions

Bro you need help wallahi serious help. Go back and read what he said before making such statement and moreso if you are not sick do you see Nigeria survive in the next 5 or 8 years time with direction the North people are going?

Bro be honest for once with yourself it will help you. The North has slapped and bastardised this system it will take a miracle for things to be like these forever.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by bizhop01: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Buhari said this in 2014, after he won election he demand for one Nigeria in lips.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons / Benin City Reborn!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.