Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years (41985 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria Now World’s Mass Murder, Terrorism Capital / TY Danjuma Vs Fani Kayode: Nigeria Being Run By Crude Barbarians / Femi Fani-Kayode: Nigeria - The Road To Rwanda, 6 Steps To Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Redman44(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
abbey621:
Okay let's even play along, let's assume we divide.

Yorubas: Who will be president? Tinubu, Saraki, Fashola, Akeredolu?

SE/SS: Amaechi, Jonathan, Kanu, Obi?

Are we not seeing a pattern here? The same corrupt element would still govern us, the same problems would still manifest, they might come in a different shape or form but they would still exist. Look at states like Lagos, Imo, Cros Riv and so on with enough resources to stand alone, how come people in these states are still suffering?

You have spoken well. State Governors can help in lifting Nigeria into the comity of industrialized nations. This is because there is no one shackling our State Governors from developing their States. When we focus too much on who occupies Aso Rock, we won't be able to see the potentials in the States we live in. Look at Zulum in Borno State. He is building modern classroom blocks all over the State gradually. And Borno State is not even as rich as Ondo, Oyo or Rivers State. States have resources that can be exploited for the development of infrastructure and facilities. The President is not stopping Governors from developing their States. The President does not have control over the resources located in the 36 States of Nigeria. State Governors can invite expatriates and foreign investors to help grow their States economically. So why are we so concerned about who occupies Aso Rock. What are we doing about corrupt Governors?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by 4gunners(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
If they should carry FFK now, their will be outcry.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Smeth21: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:
Remi Fani-Kayode, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chief Awolowo, Chinua Achebe, Victor Banjo, Agbam, Bode Thomas and even the living god, Wole Soyinka whom all at a time had rot in jail, and lots of struggle to ensure Nigeria remains one independent nation, will look down on this drug addict and shake their heads in disdain.

But do we expect a chicken to birth an eagle? Of course not. No wonder , Aguiyi Ironsi wasted no time in throwing FFK's father in jail. He knew the Fani-kayodes were always for secession instead of solutions
you are seriously mad and u have no one to tell u
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by bizhop01: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Buhari said this in 2014, and after he won election he demand for one Nigeria in lips.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Abbamasta(m): 9:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=LosC post=86536898]Femi Fani-Kayode FFK, a former Minister of Aviation, in his tweet, declared that Nigeria will not last the next five years as a unit.

He wrote: Given what is going on today I am convinced of two things.

Firstly that the call for restructuring is not only outdated but also too little, too late.

Secondly that Nigeria will break into two or more pieces within the next five years.

Offence no.1: making a statement that can create disunity among nigerians.
Offence no.2: disrespecting pmb
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by abbey621(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Redman44:

You have spoken well. State Governors can help in lifting Nigeria into the comity of industrialized nations. This is because there is no one shackling our State Governors from developing their States. When we focus too much on who occupies Aso Rock, we won't be able to see the potentials in the States we live in. Look at Zulum in Borno State. He is building modern classroom blocks all over the State gradually. And Borno State is not even as rich as Ondo, Oyo or Rivers State. States have resources that can be exploited for the development of infrastructure and facilities. The President is not stopping Governors from developing their States. The President does not have control over the resources located in the 36 States of Nigeria. State Governors can invite expatriates and foreign investors to help grow their States economically. So why are we so concerned about who occupies Aso Rock. What are we doing about corrupt Governors?

Correct! If we could all reason well well, we would see that charity begins at home. Let's hold local chairmen, commissioners, Governors responsible. They each get a budget every year, can they account for it?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Officialgarri: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
klax:

Bro you need help wallahi serious help. Go back and read what he said before making such statement and moreso if you are not sick do you see Nigeria survive in the next 5 or 8 years time with direction the North people are going?

Bro be honest for once with yourself it will help you. The North has slapped and bastardised this system it will take a miracle for things to be like these forever.

Before the birth of your father, Nigeria existed as one, and it will continue to exist as a one nation even after your own death
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by richardo20: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
I can’t wait to choose my own part.. this is a zoo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by stevups(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
We all can see it.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Pavarottii(m): 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
ednut1:
DSS should pick up this foolish ex looter
Wen I hear people like u talk... I just see a kid... So b3cause u av power u kill, maim, jail and pick up anyone u like... Forgeting that power is transient
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by executive12: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:
Coming from a man who couldn't maintain his family...
it's normal for him to think a nation would collapse.

You will only prescribe a drug you have, not the one you don't have

Of course, nations do collapse. Examples abound. Your President is leading Nigeria in that direction with his fulanization agenda. Buhari is a confirmed failure. He is not fit for the office.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Bekool(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
LosC:
Femi Fani-Kayode FFK, a former Minister of Aviation, in his tweet, declared that Nigeria will not last the next five years as a unit.

He wrote: Given what is going on today I am convinced of two things.

Firstly that the call for restructuring is not only outdated but also too little, too late.

Secondly that Nigeria will break into two or more pieces within the next five years.

Mark my words and remember them!

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1226566836499746816?s=19

Nigeria has since expired the Brits who created it amalgamated it to last for only 100yrs. Corrupt nigerian politicians are now doing everything to retain the failed structure so that they can continue their looting.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Coldie:

As far as u ipob people keep spreading this false notion that only crude oil holds Nigeria together Nigeria will keep waxing strong
...In regional enslavement abi?

Do you actually know what is going on?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by chosenwan1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
You are right, however if it is done peacefully, then we would see development in some regions. At least it would better than this mess

meum:
Given what is going on today, I am convinced of one thing:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Legendguru: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dreamer ... poverty continues if their is no resolution
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Lastmankc(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Formation2009:
Coming from a man who couldn't maintain his family...
it's normal for him to think a nation would collapse.

You will only prescribe a drug you have, not the one you don't have
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Fg should allow restructure and zone president to south. With these two things, Nigeria problems is solve

They will NEVER DO THIS AS THEY SEE NON FULANI/HAUSAS AS CONDEMED SLAVES.

BUT WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE CURTAINS CAN BE LINKED BACK TO THAT USELESS PARASITIC COUNTRY CALLED B R I T A N I A!!

They passionately hates we Southerners right from time beign!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by ofwest47(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
A fool at 40 is a fool for ever. Omo Fani powerless you have already seen yourself as a fool. You heard how your father Fani powerless became a fool and died as a fool for ever.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by alfasexy: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
Even if Nigeria breaks into two or more pieces in the next five years, the style of leadership/kind of leaders might remain the same/similar in the various "pieces" that made up Nigeria. Reason being that it will be the same old wine that will be filled in the "new bottles".
grin

I prefer a corrupt Igbo leader of Igboland than a Saintly Nama rearer or worse Afonja.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by klax(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

Before the birth of your father, Nigeria existed as one, and it will continue to exist as a one nation even after your own death

Another bastard noted. You first insulted FFK father for not talking to you nor attacked your parent he was just airing his view. Now I only replied your silly post the next you do is to insult your father and not my father.

One thing is very common to bastards they so find it fun and easy to insult others parents. Go home and ask good questions from those that begat you possibly they might tell you some secret behind your birth.

I have just send you home so go home and do as I said.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sylraph1:
As for two pieces..... Nigeria and BIAFRA

As for more pieces....I don't think So
You must be daydreaming.

North do not even fear anything BIAFRAN.

SouthWest is the Only region that They FEAR LIKE THUNDER.

They do always openly call South East "Conquered Region". Even Binary do say it always.

So to there empty brain, South West Is the only REGION that remains to be conquered.

But we are "WILD WEST" ANY DAY ANY TIME IF NEED BE.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
colestephan86:

If he was given a role in this APC government, will he say this?
He thinks Nigeria is his birthday cake.
The question Is: Can YOU IN YOUR LIFE WISH THIS PRESENT NIGERIA FOR YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS??

CAN YOU??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by darediamond(m): 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Inspectorsuga22:

Oh I think a psychiatric hospital should pick u up instead...
Mugu
grin grin grin But haba, the lashing 3much now...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by colestephan86: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
darediamond:

The question Is: Can YOU IN YOUR LIFE WISH THIS PRESENT NIGERIA FOR YOUR UNBORN GENERATIONS??

CAN YOU??

NewsFlash! Dickhead by the time my unborn kids come, I assure you they will meet a better Nigeria.
And I assure you, if u have the opportunity to go live in an advanced nation , you will definitely not do better than you currently doing. It's your type that thinks they have achieved when they own a range rover.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Onlyonebuhari: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ogogoro master is back again. U are free to divide not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Truthbites: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amen n amen. Insha Allah. Not even lifeless and adesinafonja can stop it
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by edi287: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
grin
Shhhhh!! Stop making sense here!!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Splashme: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amen
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by meum: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
edi287:

Shhhhh!! Stop making sense here!!
grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by madjune(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nigeria's prophet of doom since PDP lost power in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: 'Nigeria Will Break Into 2 Or More Pieces In The Next 5 Years by Sniper101(m): 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

This Edo man there is nothing like south south.. Its either Biafra or Nigeria.

No state in the South South is ready to go with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and his people.
I hope you know that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Soldiers Kill 15 Boko Haram Members In Sambisa Forest, Recover Heavy Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.